Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do you prefer very feminine or not too feminine partners? (Q from a GG)

I like my wife just the way she is 100% woman.
    Angie

I love "girly girls" that express their feminity in every way they can. Especialy the kind that is elegant but very sexy. This is because when I'm in female form I try to be as elegant and sexy as I can. When I'm in male form I am really manly in behavior.

Anne-Sofie
    x

I had always been attracted to women with brains, a love of success, and long hair.
    I ended up always taking the submissive roll. (Given I'm here you'd think that was a natural fit)
    I'm not proud of this but by my second divorce I worked out perhaps I needed to change something about what I was looking for.

Turns out, I like girly girls who like have a submissive tendency and like me to be in charge of stuff.
    I had to learn how to become more of an Alpha Type Guy and when I did I attracted what we would all describe as the perfect wife.
    The girly girl side means she has a love of fashion, and she has always loved my deep knowledge of what goes with what.

The girly girl loves my Ying and Yang: Alpha by day Glamazon by night.

Aspiring Member
    Intelligence and a strong mind would be first and foremost, above all, to me. The ultimate icing would certainly be a partner who, beyond acceptance, appreciates and embraces my cross-dressing. (That's honestly one in a million though!)

In sole terms of appearance, I'm especially attracted to short-haired women with long legs, but these are bonuses and little more.

Of course, I feel it'd be unwise to simply pen these down as expectations.

I was about to reply saying, "very feminine" and then I saw this from Samantha...
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha2015 View Post
    I like a woman to be feminine but not to the point where she is an almost helpless needy "bimbo". If her whole world revolves around getting her hair & nails done and shoe & clothes shopping that gets old & expensive fast.
    Smart, good sense of humor and can dress up nice when necessary is a good combination.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!
    Oh for a 'like' button!

I have to agree with a couple people, one of whicn is LoriLeah. Anyway, the looks, mostly the clothing of a gg is not as important as her acceptance and support. Now going around as FtM all the time may be much or maybe not. Us MtF wanting to around as fem all the time is no different. So look at the whole pie not just the slice. Personality goes a long ways. I like everyone if they arent pushy, no matter their dressing and thought habits.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    The feminine the better. The other day I saw a woman pumping gas fro afar and was just in aw. I have a real attraction to the 60's look and this is what attracted me to my current wife she resemble Doris Day. Our relationship is kind of opposite in gender. When we were dating she was always made I and sexy, wouldn't even use the restroom at my home. After the marriage and one child no makeup doesn't shave during the winter until she can wear shorts. Me on the other hand I shave daily, wear panty's and painting my toes. I love my wife and we are great friends but sometimes I think I'm the real GG in our relationship.

I prefer very feminine girls. Makeup, hair, and fashion along with natural beauty. I myself am also high maintenance. Nice clothes waxed denim and leather jackets along with clean shoes, and to top it off, cool haircut.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I am with my girlfriend more because of personality and character than looks or dress. We invariably laugh at the same things. Do I wish she would dress more feminine? High heels, dresses, lipstick...ABSOLUTELY. There is a reason why cosmetics is a multi-billion dollar business and newsstands are filled with 50 fashion magazines...

My wife is all woman and I love it that way.
    Angie

Depends on what is going on. The easy answer is that I like a girly girl, but my wife of 14 years is not always a girly girl. She knows how to be very girly, but she also can enjoy going camping and not having to be all girly girl, she is a jeans and tee shirt kind of girl most of the time. We can be all girly girl together picking out new dresses and getting all made up or we can go camping and white water rafting and not worry about being feminine at all.

I know I am attracted to girls that do not require the makeup and fashion to look girly. It maybe that I am a small town kid from the midwest. I saw girls that worked the farms that looked great is jeans and tee shirt and then could go to a dance in a dress looking like a princes. In many ways that is how I see my CD. I dress how I feel at the time. Sometimes I want to be a princes and other times I want to be the tomboy playing with frogs. That is the type of girl I am attracted to.

Before I got married I dated several girls and guys. I found I liked to have someone that can enjoy being dressed up from time to time. They do not have to be girly all the time but at least some times they need to be and must be able to handle me being that way to. Most of the guys I was with I missed having them be more girly that I found I get more with a real GG. Though I will admit I know a few butch girls that I enjoy being friends with but I do not find it as attractive for them to be my prince in shinning armor to my princess. I prefer a girls night out together.

In the end I found I needed to find someone that I could be best friends with and enjoy doing things together wither that was going out all dressed up or shorts and tee shirt going hiking.

I will wear al possible things, make-up, dresses, ornaments etc.

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    I am very attracted to "sporty", yet very feminine woman. I love the "workout capri/sport bra" look (on myself as well as on a well toned GG). The neon colored sneakers are a nice added bonus! I am normally not attracted to women with very short hair, although some can pull it off.
    It seems to me that the styles I like to wear...mini or short skirts; denim or "cargo" style, tank tops or camis, bright neon colors, etc., are what I like to see on a GG.
    Pretty much, I like a woman that can sweat it off at the gym, then go home and get dolled up for a night on the town. I also like to see just a little makeup on a GG...smokey eyes, light lipstick, etc. I don't like to see makeup that is overdone.
    +1!! I love toned, muscular women.

My girlfriend is the type who gets ridiculously excited about makeup sales and cute, frilly clothes... she can justify almost any expense in some way... but when it's time to get dirty... she also knows the torque specs on a small-block ford... she's as girly as they come, but ain't afraid of getting a little dirty either. She is ultimately the kind of woman I want to be.
    Last edited by JessMe; 07-05-2015 at 09:28 PM. Reason: for clarification

I love girly girls but also want someone that shares my less feminine passions and isn't afraid to get dirty and go camping our out for a rip on my motorcycle.

Mostly in my head Hilde_Morales's Avatar
    My past partners, whilst all being female, have run the gamut of femininity, but at the time, I was attracted to each of them.
    Personality is a massive part of that.

I do like it if a girl likes to pull out the stops occasionally and glam herself up, and act like a lady. regardless of how she dresses/acts generally.
    Then came a curious hesitation. Was my appearance really credible?
    I was grotesque to the theatrical pitch, a stage miser, but I was certainly not a physical impossibility.
    I spent some minutes screwing up the courage and then unlocked the shop door and marched out into the street.
    The Invisible Man - H.G. Wells

I've always wanted to be involved with someone who has the same gender fluidity that I've had in life -- someone who likes hitting both ends of the spectrum. I've met a couple of women like that, none who were available for dating.

My preference has always been, and still is a feminine woman. Although I have had friends who were tomboyish or borderline masculine, I never would have considered them as a signifigent other.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Banned Read only
    I prefer very feminine women, or very masculine men. Neither of the women I married was highly feminine. They could dress up when they wanted to - they just mostly didn't want to. It wasn't really them.

I wouldn't date a woman like that again. There's nothing wrong with being a more masculine, or at least less feminine, woman. But I don't seem to be happy with compromises, unfortunately. Life would be simpler if I were.