Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: that monent when your SO "borrows" your make up!

that monent when your SO "borrows" your make up!

does anyone else get a sense of satisfaction or vindication when this happens?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    My SO and I keep all our makeup in the same neatly organized drawer. To my kids, this is apparently "just like a trip to Ulta except without the driving", so as validating as it may be to know teenaged girls approve of my taste, its usually followed (weeks later) by "that moment when you realize your kids have made off with your favorite lipstick". ...

First world tranny problems, I guess :-)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

My wife has borrowed mine lately and I borrowed hers also in the beginning
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Gold Member
    Not Make-up; however, my wife would ask if I had some extra Pantie-Hose
    from time to time.
    It was so cute... O'(My name) Can I borrow some hose, I forgot to get some.
    I Loved it.
    Rader

My wife borrowed a lipstick from my collection when we went to a wedding a few weeks ago, I felt great about that!

I've offered a couple of times, but immediately and firmly was declined by my wife. She is still a long way from borrowing any of my things.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Hehe, the other day my wife run out of her bras (been a very busy couple days, laundry had been neglected.) and she asked, if she could borrow mine. Of course it was fine. She cheekily said, "you've been wearing mine long enough, its my turn" hehe.
    Later that evening we were dancing in our lounge for a little fun, and she said that it looks better on me. I blushed bright red! Love her!
    XOXO - Jess

Pamela, My fiancee has borrowed or otherwise absconded with my lip gloss. I did get a small amount of satisfaction from it.

No never. But I am hoping and praying and looking forward to the day when she needs to borrow something of Jennifer's. That would signal a big change in attitude. Shoes would not fit. Bra not likely. Seldom wears dresses. I mean any woman can have a bad hair day, right?
    Who does she know that has 16 wigs?

Aspiring Member
    She does on occasion and it does feel good... She's come a long way!!!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I feel really good when my wife wants to borrow something; which she does all of the time.
    Dana Ryan

We both have access to whatever we need when ever we need it.
    Joni

My daughters use mine - no wonder I'm always running out
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Yes, I was delighted when she asked for my eyebrow pencil. She is now eyeing up my lip pencil!

Unfortunately I can't remember my wife ever borrowing anything of Linda's, whether it be make up or clothes.

Maybe some day.....

My eye liner found a permanent home in her make-up bag. She often borrows my skirts or dresses, and I always feign shock while she's walking out the door. I definitely feel a sense of satisfaction when that occurs and happy that she's putting them to good use.

Disappearing makeup means I can refresh my supplies.

I have commented that my wife objected to a certain colour and now she is wearing it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

We don't share. I have invested enough money to assure her makeup kit is just as complete as mine She'll hand down some dresses and such that she can't or won't wear anymore but I find that I won't either. If She needs a pair of pantyhose, I am better than a store and no return necessary Besides sharing makeup is just icky like sharing under garments and such, why would you?
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

My wife doesn't wear a lot of makeup so I doubt she would run out of her own in a hurry. She told me she felt bad that she wasn't one of those wives that could help me to learn about makeup.

Even better when you and the wife share ordering make up together (from Mary Kay or Avon. etc).
    joank
    Southern California

Banned Read only
    I would seriously freak out if I found my boyfriend going through my makeup. He'll make jokes about this sometimes, just because he knows it bothers me.

I know that given my past, this makes me a horrible person, and a hypocrite. What can I say? I was surprised by how strongly I reacted to it when he first made that joke. Obviously "not in my back yard" is apparently alive and well with me. I really ought to be a more understanding woman, but I'm just not - at least not right now. (Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't treat him badly. We'd stay friends. I'd support him. But I'd get another boyfriend, and make it clear that part of our relationship was over.)

Isn't it ironic? After everything I've been through. After the way my ex-wife treated me. I'm not an accepting woman. I'm not proud of this.

Platinum Member
    My Wife has used my lipstick a few times, and that makes me feel great.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My Wife has taken my Estee Lauder perfume, so has not bothered to buy any for herself. So, I am now down to a very small bottle of Sensous (handbag size). but,I do have a brand new bottle of Pink Coral hidden away, otherwise that would be gone as well.

Julie.

My wife borrows my panties sometimes. I just let her know there my panties!! but I let her wear them!!

Mine borrows makeup from time to time, but the nicest moment was when she asked me to do her brows saying, "I love the way you do yours, will you do mine for me?".
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !