Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: that monent when your SO "borrows" your make up!

We share some makeup, but it's mostly the serums, moisturizers, primers, and eye creams that are shared. She likes matte, I like gloss. She likes earth tones, I like pastels. She hates glitter, I love glitter. I live for pink on the cheeks, she'd rather be dead than pink cheeked.

Absolutely! My wife was kind enough to let me use hers, she's welcome to mine. All she used to buy when we met was druf store brands, now it's all Mac, etc. She's happy happy happy and so am i
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

After learning all of her make-up techniques and borrowing from her I was over the moon excited the first time she borrowed a feminine item from me.

Amazing!!! I never thought about others feeling the same way. We don't trade makeup, but we trade clothes. And we love it!
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

I have been enlightened by the range of makeup my husband has acquired and come to realise that it is a great resource that should be shared and used. Its only fair

Hey Pamela,

Long time no chat.

For me it isn't so much as her borrowing makeup as it is more when she sent our two girls to learn to walk in heels from me and sometimes sends them to me for fashion advice. But, yes-- very reassuring.

Hugs,
    -E
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

Well, I wasn't dong a full transformation with makeup until after my wife passed away, so she never did have a chance to borrow makeup from me.

But my 19 year old daughter has needed to borrow panty hose from me! We were going out to a fairly formal dinner, while in another town on a trip, and she realized the panty hose she had brought were from when she was much younger, and they no longer fit! Fortunately for her, we were doing cosplay at the furry convention we were at, and I was at the very least going to be in my vixen outfit, and was prepared to go fully en-femme if I felt brave enough to go out for a nightcap en-femme. So I just reached into 'Ceera's' part of my suitcase and was able to hand her pantyhose that would fit her just fine.

My daughter also defers to my sense of style when we shop for clothes for her. She knows I am better at picking out female clothes and accessories than she is! And it was me who taught my daughter how to walk in heels, not my wife.

On occasion one of us has forgotten a lipstick and borrowed from the other.

Even better, we share the gift-with-purchase items when we buy makeup. Mimi likes the skin-care items and I usually end up with the eye makeup items.

We also wear the same size tops, so we each have larger wardrobes!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

As you may have seen in another thread, I'm hoping to move beyond the semi-closeted, semi-DADT situation I'm in now, so I'm obviously not to that point with my wife. (She hardly ever wears makeup anyway...)

I have, on the other hand, offered her quite a bit of fashion advice, which has gotten her to open up and ask me questions about things that would look good on her. And as I was going through some old things a while back and tossing panties that I bought with a too-healthy dose of wishful thinking, we somehow ended up with her asking if I had any underwear that I'd purchased but never worn. I can't tell how serious she was, but I was very sad that I'd thrown six pairs of Victoria's Secret undies that fit that bill out during our last move. (Tried some with the laser cut edge and they didn't work well for me, but would have been perfect for her as she continues to lose weight.)

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Definately lets see a mixture of lent , borrowed and reappropriated lol. Eye liner, nail polish remover, camisole, pantihose , 2 satin nighties (to short for me) , yoga pants , some foundation garments and bras. Its great to be able to help out . Btw I inroduced my SO to yoga pants which she now loves.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL i have to get her past the wig first, she wore it once, but doesn't want me in it!

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    My SO borrowed some eye shadow for a wedding she was in about a year ago. I was satisfied to help her out.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    She borrows WAY more of my stuff than I do of hers. I have no problem with it. It's kinda sexy, actually.

My wife and I share the same pantyhose drawer and it is WONDERFUL!!!!
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.