Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok, I give up I am TS

Good luck Kim!
    A few years back I shared your struggle, and worked through a series of thoughts with my psychologist to understand whether I was actually transsexual, or whether I was embarking on a journey I would quickly look back with regret on. I shared some of my mental journey here - Am I transsexual?

It's a big step, but I'm sure that even now you feel a measure of relief mixed in with the trepidation. You have a path, a way forward - a rich blessing that many in this world don't share. You've dug deep and displayed a courage that few will know. Bravo hon!!

I pray your journey is beautiful and wonderful and filled with love, new friends and new discoveries!

Good luck. You have obviously thought about this long and hard.