Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That was close!

That was close!

Oops!!!

I was getting dressed in drab for my daughter's B-Day dinner with the grandparents. I put on light tan Dockers with a very light lavender polo shirt. I'm glad I asked my wife (Purple Puppy GG) if she could see my undies through the Dockers. She said, "You have a 'heart on.'" Yup, hot pink side tie bikini bottoms with white hearts printed.

Ok, so...I put a pants liner slip on.

Anyone else have a funny close call story?

Teeheehee,
    -E
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

Once, many years ago, I wore red panties under white knit pants. I had several people ask if I was wearing red long-johns.

Nope! Oops! (I responded to the questions with stony silence.)

...O.K., so your wife says playfully "You have a 'heart on.'"... was that an intentional double entendre on her part, or just a "Freudian slip" (as opposed to the pants liner slip you ultimately put on)?

just one or two..........hundred

I was gonna go out to the mall one afternoon and do some shopping, so I decided I need to feel a bit more girly so I slipped on some panties. Bright pink one's to be exact. Put on my jeans, but had some suspicion they were showing. Decided to check in the mirror, and bam, big ol' rip above the back right pocket(probably from my wallet sliding in and out), and there were my panties, could even see the lace trim! Lol!
    Wore the panties under some boxers and went on my way, close one!

Question for you girls. Do you actually find it comfortable wearing panties? I have tried a variety of them and although I like to wear them as part of a full dressing session, I find them far too uncomfortable to wear under drab. I don't want to go into too much detail, but *ahem* how do you keep it all in?

S
    Sonja Thompson - Part time TV from Lancashire, UK

Leslie, I have several pairs of panties as well as a pair of boxers I wear just for my wife with "hearts on" and so, yes, the double entendre is deliberate.

Sonja, Yes, amazingly comfy. However, it does take an eye for what will hold the junk and not make them uncomfy. First off beautiful shiney rigid satin does not stay comfy for long. The junk needs support and a bit of flexibility. Chose fabrics with some stretch to it for underdressing. There are plenty of manufacturers that have pretty colors, patterns, lace AND stretch. Also, for me anyways, "center seems" are a no-go. If there is a seem up the front in the middle it separates them too uncomfortably and after a few hours they will ache terribly.

These are amazingly comfy and have quite a few colors, patterns, some with lace and some plain but are also a bit on the pricey side. My wife is a dress size 10 and I'm a men's size 34-36. We both wear size M from Vicky's:
    https://www.victoriassecret.com/pant...alogueType=OLS

I hope this helps!

Thanks everyone for the comments.
    -E

I hope that helps.

Hugs!
    -E

Hey Erika, thanks for the advice.

Although I haven't tried the Victoria's Secret underwear you sent me, I do have some similar pairs, but the crotch at the bottom just seems too narrow. I cannot wear them at all without being 'tucked', and wearing a gaff underneath. Always causes a problem! But then I don't like wearing boxers or briefs in male mode, so perhaps I just prefer a lot of support (I tend to wear the hipster trunk style).

Maybe it is me!

Sx
    Sonja Thompson - Part time TV from Lancashire, UK

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I find boy shorts work great for support ... cute patterned lace trimmed ones of course!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

the only true close call I can think of is one time when I had a full day to myself, I had dressed for a few hours but then was going to the store to get some beer. Changed, grabbed my keys, got out to the car, started it, then realized I still had bright red nails. Not the end of the world, but, I do live in a small community, so, it would have been a WTF moment for anyone who saw me and would have recognized me.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    Sonja this works for me and yes it's strange but it works. Normally I wear size 7, some work all day and some can get uncomfortable to where I need to change. Now the strange. I can do a tight tuck with the B's pushed up inside and the D pulled way back and pull on a pair of size 6 bikini's, they hold everything in, nice flat front and no discomfort. If I move up to a size 8 and let it all hang this is comfy too. Conclusion,,,,,,,they have a mind of their own, even though they are male they think like a female.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Went golfing last year with a big group of friends. Looked down at my hands on the practice green and saw remnants of bright red nail polish (note to self: don't remove nail polish without adequate light). Kept a glove on my left hand for the entire round (normally take my glove off to putt) and frantically tried to scrape the rest off my right hand with a tee when no one was looking.

Sonja, BTW, I wear panties all the time...they're just so comfortable and I like feeling pretty underneath, even if I'm in drab. The secret is, well, not Victoria's Secret. I've never worn a pair of Victoria's Secret panties that fit well. Quality panties...Vanity Fair, Olga, Chantelle, Wacoal, etc....are what's required for a proper and comfortable fit.

These were all great stories.

It is always good to be able to laugh at yourself. It shows a lack of insecurity.

Thanks for sharing,
    -E

Hugs!
    -E

I have had a few where my wife and I have gone swimming and I had my toes painted but that isn't really all that big of a deal, she usually paints them a dark purple for me so it is almost black. One time I had been wearing my bra for a few hours and got changed to go to a massage appointment and realized that I had bra strap marks, but nothing was said as I would expect from a professional.

I have a question for you ladies that I have been wondering about for quite some time now. Have you ever bent over and split your pants while wearing panties in public? I came home one time long ago shortly after I started wearing panties full time. I was coming from a major event. I went to take my dress pants off and dropped something. I bent over to pick it up and my pants split. I thought about back at the event that I picked up a ladies fork that had fallen on the floor. It could easily have happened there. It wasn't that I was wearing anything outrageous but one could still tell what I was wearing wasn't meant for a man.

Yes I do. I had the dog out for a walk 1/2 way throuth the walk I look down and I was wearing a pair of womans sandals on. It wes good didn't see eney any one.
    Angie

Always nice to know that someone's got your back . Thanks for sharing,

I wear mine all the time. Even sleep in them. Almost forget they're there!

Hugs
    Rachel1225

Fully dressed at home and my SO comes home unexpectedly! I'm wearing heels, panties, garter, nylons ,bra and dress! luckily she was on the phone in her car which gave me time to undress! Now that I think of it I wish she would have walked in on me Fully dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by SonjaThompson View Post
    Question for you girls. Do you actually find it comfortable wearing panties?
    I actually prefer to wear men's underwear with a "girly" cut. I get my fem and my comfort all in one place. Here's a place I do business with a lot (I have no financial interest in this place, I just like them): http://www.be-brief.com/ The guy who runs it is a bit scatter-brained but he's human not a monolithic store. And I usually end up having to modify the order because they're out of a color or something. (Wow, I guess I pretty much ruined that recommendation, huh? Honest, I keep going back because I like them.)

Before I started dressing full-time, I went to meet my parents for lunch after hanging out at a friend's pool. I was running late and before I left, I checked and rechecked my appearance with a friend's compact mirror several times to make sure I wasn't wearing any femme stuff. The problem was that I wasn't wearing any makeup to the pool and didn't bother to check above my neck. So halfway through the lunch, I realized that I was still wearing my diamond stud earrings.

Thankfully my parents were mostly aware of my proclivities and didn't say anything. They were just waiting for me bring it up myself.
    Last edited by FionaWyn; 05-20-2015 at 12:20 PM.

Once stopped to talk with my neighbour while out walking my dogs. It was summer and I was wearing sandals that exposed my painted toe nails. The dogs sat near my feet and at one point in the conversation we both looked down at the dogs to check something and that is when I noticed my painted nails. Nothing was said.
    On another occasion I was sitting in a waiting line at a restaurant and looked down to see my painted nails showing through my sandals. Nobody saw or said anything. We are always sensitive to how we look and therefore feel conspicuous, yet most people don't really notice much of their environment, especially these days when they are engrossed in their smart phone screens.

Like someone else here, I must look at my nails more closely after removing polish.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

As to panties, I have been wearing them exclusively for years. The reason is comfort; bikinis fit me better than any other underwear. I recently discovered that knee high women's stockings give my lower legs significant relief from the edema that has plagued me for decades and don't make my feet sweat, so am now wearing them pretty exclusively with a pair of cowboy boots (one of the few companies left that make something in my size and width).
    Last edited by donnalee; 05-21-2015 at 11:15 AM.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

This thread has taken an interesting split. Afraid I don't have any good close call stories... actually I'm glad for that.

But I am interested in the panties conversation. Thank you Erika for the VS recommendation. Free shipping this weekend, I'm so giving those a try.

Wondering if anyone has tried this company. Seems like the best of both worlds, nice and fem but actually designed for the junk! https://xdress.com/