Thread: a pinch from the wife

a pinch from the wife

So I was doing house work and dishes in the sink yesterday; basically getting ready for some friends to come over for dinner last night. My wife comes up from behind me and pinches my butt and leans in to my ear and states "bet you would like to be wearing your outfit for this". I know I blushed, instead of lying and saying "No" or any other response; I kept my hands in the in the bubbles, pretended to be in heels, arched my back a bit, and stuck out my butt. I got a slap on the butt and she called me a "****".
    this is normal play, so I shot back: "only for you."
    Internally I sighed: I haven't dressed at all in some 6 months, close to a year the last time she knew about. thing are getting better; we only have a few more years of our two boys living at home, then I thing we will be relocating to port angeles, WA. we have been talking about it for years now, it's where she grew up; but now I find out about the esprit conference, and i'm like wow, when are we moving?
    all joking aside; my wife may joke about dressing a bit, but I can see it troubles her, not as much as it did at first. I haven't dressed because of lack of time when I have the whole house to myself for more then an hour. If she caught me, I know she would tease me about it a bit, but for the next few days she would be emotionally distant, and I don't like that; so I wait for time on my own.
    We still talk about it quite a bit, but I don't push.
    A few weeks ago we were remodeling, so some forced spring cleaning was also happening and we were both giving to goodwill tons of clothes we don't wear everyday. for me it was mostly t-shirts and some ratty jeans, but she was tossing so much delicates. one was a brand new bra worn once, asked her about it and she told me it didn't fit her right and, did I want it? Oh god yes, was running through my head, but I knew it wouldn't fit me either (she's a 34DDD, I'm 38). The fact she asked me if I wanted it showed promise, so I'm going to keep doing what i'm doing.

If anyone's attending the conference, could you post your experience and maybe some pics of the events? it would be nice for those of us who can't go.

Banned Read only
    Kinkyboots,
    I get this on occasions and can't figure it out ! My wife doesn't want to see me and yet the the comments and teases keep happening ! Now days I toss a few comments back as a joke ! I just think the more it happens that she's trying to get use to the idea one day she'll probably say OK lets see the girl !
    I have an arrangement now that I can pick from her clear outs, she appears to be OK with it possibly because I'm not spending any money !

It certainly sounds like she is coming around to the idea, especially with a situation like that at the sink. I would suggest you don't push since you say she becomes emotionally distant.
    If you haven't dressed in 6 months perhaps she is curious as to what you are thinking since you haven't acted on it

I have experienced some similar types of things with my wife. KB, I would say that your wife and mine likely feel similarly and react similarly. As most of us have taken decades to really even begin a true acceptance of ourselves, why we should expect any different from our wives? I am not saying it has to be decades, but in some cases, a lot of cases, it likely does take that long for them to truly become comfortable and no longer fear it. A lot does depend on us too, how do we go about it, do we push too far too soon... At what point in the relationship or marriage did we tell... But generally, if it takes us many years, for us to expect our wives to do so in any less time is likely asking or expecting too much.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I just got back from Port Angeles and Esprit. It's a great event, and I love meeting all the people and making friends, from CDs to TGs to SOs to vendors, etc. They have a great program for SOs; with stuff for the SOs only and some for the SOs and their SOs. I don't have an SO myself, but from hear from others, from both sides, it sounds like it can be very helpful. There are also useful sessions for us, a few vendors providing makeup and makeovers and wig services, selling some clothing and accessories, manicures, etc. Various fun outings and social events. Meals out with small groups. Shopping. Plenty to choose from, to suit various tastes. I only have a couple of photos so far and posted one in another thread.

It sounds like she's taking a few small steps to further acceptance. I'm happy for you hon!
    Esprit is wonderful, I highly recommend it - you'll get an opportunity to go out in a safe environment and get to meet lots of friends.
    I know not everyone is on the same path, but Esprit was a turning point of sorts for me, where I decided to transition. What was so helpful was meeting ladies at every point on the gender spectrum, it really helped me compare and contrast my experience with others, and helped me figure out who I am.