Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doing House Work While "Dressed"?

Doing House Work While "Dressed"?

What a wonderful experience I had this week-end. I woke up with the desire to be dressed up as "Anne Kathleen" and knew that I had a lot of housework that had to be done. So I put on all of my "feminine clothing" from panties, bra, pantyhose, jeans, top, and shoes from "Anne Kathleen's" personal closet. What a sensation doing menial tasks such as making the bed, doing the laundry, and mopping and waxing the kitchen floor. I really enjoyed doing all of them. I find myself dressing as Anne Kathleen more and more, complete with my silicone breasts and my variety of wigs, but I seldom, hardly ever, venture away from my home into the public. I admire all of the other ladies who have their make-up and styles down pretty good that they are sooo convincing. One step at a time.

I too love doing housework while dressed. cleaning, washing, ironing etc; it makes me feel so feminine. But I wonder if it sounds a bit sexist these days to associate such tasks as 'Womanly'.

Anne Kathleen,

Being who we are is always a joy. If only we could, if we so desire, live full time as the girl we truly are! So glad you were able to spend time that was really fullfilling for you.

The desire to be the woman I am gets stronger each day. The more you get out enfem, the more you will want and seek time out enfem.

Hugs and best wishes,

Eileen

I love doing housework while dressed, but only because I'm very comfortable when dressed. I don't wear a maids outfit or anything. sometimes just a bra and panties or cotton PJs. Just something comfy that I can wear all day.
    Charlotte

hi girls
    I still love to put on a nice skirt satin blouse and cardigan and then put on a nice pink nylon housecoat,with a nice pair of heels.I so love cleaning and folding lingerie when dressed like this

That's all I would need is to associate my dressing with housecleaning. Gads, I hate housecleaning! I even had a maid service for a few years because I detest it so much.

I can just imagine myself: <flipping a coin> Heads I dress and clean, tails I stay in drab and do something I prefer, which is everything. I would feel as if I lose either way.
    Last edited by Sharon; 02-05-2006 at 01:18 PM. Reason: word choice
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I hate housekeeping

but....I have to do it. I love to dress as Glenda. The housekeeping isn't as big a chore when I'm dressed. My mind is in a better place.

Yea, when I was married, I cleand the house fully dressed many times. It is a strangly arousing feeling to be the "woman" of the house for once!

house keeping can be thrilling!

I wake up in the morning finding the same feelings and whether dressed or not go to work, although now I'm usually attired when I do awake. I think about clutter all too much, and housecleaning dressed does seem to have better results.
    For those with larger homes this is something different, but for me at home is hoteling and all I have to clear is clutter, or it has been the smaller house where I have been staying. Unfortunately getting to the sink is always a horrid mess, and I have yet to get an apron. When I get near a sink again I hope I have one on.

thanks and love
    ladyelaine

I have done some of the housework dressed
    The reason is beacuse I was dressed at the time.
    I can see how this would be attractive to some women (GG) as it might save them the effort.

Housework needs done in whatever form of dress your in.
    Some may find it thrilling as it has always been seen as womans work (not really fair) or is it because its mostly maids in hotels that tidy up ?
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Gold Member
    Its stuff that needs to be done so its also chance to be your fem side, but why jeans, yuk, skirt or a dress please we wear jeans enuff as males.

I usually do the ironing and laundry dressed fem and as this means Ann Marie doesn't have to do it she encourages me to do it dressed
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Smile

I haven't dressed while doing housework, but your question reminds me of a scene in the movie Working Girl wherein Melanie Griffith is vacuuming wearing only high heels, nylons, panties and bra.
    Talon

Work up a sweat while dressed? Heaven forbid!

I save the dressing for after I am done... a warm candlelit bath (Lush bombs are great!) then dress how I feel, sexy or comfortable.

Tomorrow is housework day! Yummmy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

You don't have to get 'all dressed up' to do housework or any other thing around home. I find just wearing a cami and skirt with a pair of heels can make the work seem much easier. I'm relaxed and everything just gets done.

It's the only way I can get our house clean. If my boobs don't bounce while I'm cleaning it not clean enough. LOL

i don't do house work but i keep the books for the vfw and spend a lot of time in my office and i enjoy dressing and become madame secretary. feels good and it makes the figures less boring

A couple of times in the past when no one was home, I cleaned the house while wearing a skirt and top, heels, pantyhose, etc. It makes it so much easier to do (and I can reach the high spots better, too). Almost every Saturday morning, I strip the bed and make it while dressed enfemme to some degree. It can be tough on the nails while picking up the mattress to tuck the sheets and blankets under.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Smile

when i dress and do house work i get so much more done. my wife is not well so i do most of the house work any way. but i do it much better when dressed effem

Smile What a feeling

Cleaning is good and doing it in a mini with a garter belt stockings is trully one delicious day

This Girl is on the Ball!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley
    Work up a sweat while dressed? Heaven forbid!

I save the dressing for after I am done... a warm candlelit bath (Lush bombs are great!) then dress how I feel, sexy or comfortable.

Tomorrow is housework day! Yummmy!
    Heaven Forbid my Fem Clothing is too precious to me. I'll do all the house work in the world, but in Drab and save the Fem time as Special time. I'm not Martha Stewart with a unlimited budget.
    To Each her Own! I'd rather clean the house Naked!

Have Fun Cleaning Rena

I'll do housework in comfy fem clothes> Leggings or jeans, big sweater, and flats. especially on laundry day,I don't need to break my neck on the basement stairs wearing heels lugging a laundry basket.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

every weekend!

...skirt, blouse, heels *on and off* and several hours later, the house is clean...in my last relationship, my girlfriend used to say that she wished she could find something that would make Her enjoy doing housework like my dressing...it just wasn't the same for her! *L*:cheeky:
    Last edited by ashlee chiffon; 02-09-2006 at 05:53 AM.

I'm always dressed when at home so I clean en femme as well. Obviously wearing pantyhose, or stockings and high heels would not be a good idea if you're scrubbing the shower, or doing the vacuuming. Too much chance of slipping or worse still, laddering. Don't let a little prick spoil your day.
    I wear a casual skirt and top, with bare feet and no hose. When I mow the lawn, it's ladies jeans, a T and flat shoos. Actually I don't mow the lawn now, these days I pay for it to be done so I can lay back and perve at the lawnmower man, his hot sweaty muscular.......oh sorry!.... got carried away there.
    No I would definitely not recommend after five wear for house cleaning girls.
    Hey Mr lawn mower man!!...come in out of the heat and have a cool drink with me.

Don't let a little prick spoil your day.
    Words to live by.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."