Thread: Photo Help

Photo Help

Recently had a photo shoot done. I have selected about 75 of my favorite photos. Before I post them is there anyone that is willing to take a look and give me some feedback?

1. Do they look good?
    2. Where/what cropping needs to be done?
    3. Given my male photo, you can not tell that it is me.

I will ask for compete privacy from you, and really appreciate anyone who will want to help. No creepers please. I will only share these with certain people.

If you are willing to take a look let me know.

Kisses,
    Ashley

Moderators,

I hope it is OK to ask this here.

While many of us are amateur photographers, and some at the professional level, really it's what and how YOU like the photos that count.
    For example, a couple of years ago, I would always edit my eye brows and soften my skin, but now I hardly do that because I'm confident to publish what I look like.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I agree with Rachel, the only thing that count is it's what and how YOU like the photos and also how comfortable you feel to share them...what kind of photo shoot you did, professional?

Banned Read only
    Leggy,
    I was a professional photographer for thirty years so if I can help in any way ! If you prefer please PM me !

If you still need some help, I can take a look at them and even crop them for you, relight or whatever else they may need (without changing the originals). If you want feedback, I can offer that too BUT I am a honest person that won't hold back in that department either. PM me if you want and I'll send you my email address.

Might take a few to do all that though, one of us here, no names of coarse, flooded my email box with her BS and it might get loss in the mess lmfao
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Seriously Ashley,

It's great that you've had two willing volunteers but quite honestly, just post a couple up. The only bit I've GIMP'd out of mine is a tattoo on my arm and faces in photos in my backgrounds, but don't think I'll bother covering the tattoo on my next posts. It sort of identifies me, but seeing as my old boat race is on show to the world, me thinks I was just being a goon really.

Just pick out a couple of favourites and stick them up for us all to see. Also, read the sticky on posting pics and stick to the required dimensions.
    Come on!....We're waiting!

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

1 tip/request: please make sure the sizes are correct so they don't get rotated when you post them here. Look at the rules/guidelines for posting photos. I think the height limit is 500 pixels, but double-check that. I think if photos exceed that they get placed on the side. Thanks!

As a TGirl and photoshop professional, I've always felt that posting fewer pics is better, just the cream of the crop. Not every single pic just because you paid for them.

But my best advice for ALL girls is... SMILE!
    Happy looking girls are the prettiest.

I totally get those girls that are trying to look sultry and sexy, but I think because they still have male bone structure, for the most part it doesn't work. We need to smile to make those cheekbones rise and appear more femme.

my 2 cents
    G

Banned Read only
    Justmetoo,
    I asked Katey about the size question, when I noticed some avatars were bigger than others, the answer is the photos are resized automatically if you present one that's too big it will be reduced to 500 pixels high by whatever width . The same applies to avatars but obviously smaller .

Hi Ashley I would love to take a look through your photos and give you my opinion on them.
    Well i'm not exactly a pro photographer but I have worked with photoshop and other design software for about six years now so I know a bit about photography and the such.
    Also if you were planning to pick certain photos to post publicly I would agree with the other girls that using the picturess you like best is good.

Teresa,
    I would be so pleased if you could help me create my avatar. I do have one picture of me on this forum. It can currently be found on page 27 under the heading "A Deliciously Embarrassing Moment". If there is a way to transfer that photo to my member name, I would be so happy. I do not use a smart phone and I have yet to download any pictures to my computer. Janna posted that only picture for me.
    SharonDenise

Teresa, do you know why some photos come in on their side rather than upright? I personally won't bother with photos like that and try to make sure mine are always upright. But it might help people to know why that happens so they can correct it and/or avoid it.
    Of course, with your professional experience your avatar photo looks very professional!

I'm also a pro photographer - feel free to send any my way to have honest feedback on!