Thread: Does my face has potential?

Does my face has potential?

So umm, this is my first post and to be quite honest my motivation for making an account. I was wondering if anyone thought it had "potential" to well...Look feminine.

This is well, me.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29pf...8#.VV2LavlViko

Absolutely. Nice underlying architecture. There are lots of make-up vids on You-tube but no matter what your face looks like, feeling good and having confidence are the most important things. Even if you were ugly (which you are NOT) you could still dress and present en femme and really nobody would care if you were confident and acted like it was normal for you.

I'm more of a femboy, then a true CD I guess-but I guess I had some hopes I could maybe be passable.

I guess the CD label does cover a wide variety of choices, that's for sure. I would think (and this is just my own opinion of course) that you'd pass very easily. Maybe someone else will chime in with their opinion and you'll know it's true. But still, the only opinion that matters is yours My husband passes easily when we're out and he has an otherwise masculine face. It's in the walk, the talk, and not just the face.

Hmm, I do hope someone will chime and prove it true , I won't lie my heart fluttered a little. Sadly my body is...Difficult to soften, shall we say.

BenE,

You have an amazingly beautiful gender neutral face. It is in the accesories that'll make you believe in yourself. You are yourg enough, pierce your ears, thin you eye brows a touch and either grow some hair, aim for a gender neutral style or get comfortable with a wig. Makeup tutorials on YouTube would be quite helpful. The biggest problem with being young is the lack of privacy or support from family and friends. That and the expence. If you can find a way to support your dressing needs then passablilty should be quite easy for you. Fem boy/CDer or how ever you wish to present, you should make a go of it while you are young, find your true self. Try to do this early in life, being older and poisoned by testosterone and not identifying with your emotional self image is mental torture.

I found this YouTube video. This person has a similar face structure as you. Looking at the face structure and not the pre-transformation hair here is key. I turned down the volume because it was a distraction. Training a voice is more difficult that's training a hand to apply makeup. There are videos for voice training too. But like CdnCdWife said, "the only opinion that matter is yours."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6YPg_wb53Ks

BTW- it was quite brave of you to reach out at such a young age. So many here are quite a bit older and struggling worse that you for self acceptance.

Best of luck and let us know where you find yourself along the way. This place is great for support and advice for those who are willing to ask and able to filter through some of it too.

-E
    Last edited by Erika Lyne; 05-19-2015 at 07:40 AM.
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

Well I already have my ears pierced, and i'm almost 19-i've never shaved either, so maybe i'm lucky

Yes, you have potential.

My only suggestion is to get your eyebrows waxed.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Banned Read only
    Oh My God!!!! You are so damn cute!

To answer your question, with a little work here and there and a little makeup, you would make one hot girl.

You would look cute. Try it and see.
    Part Time Girl

hehe well umm, i'm going to try mimicking that video on the weekend, minus the wig though :/

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    BenE,
    absolutely! if you have any doubt, go to salon that will do makeovers for CD and TG. it can be a little pricy, but they will show you what your potential is and give you some tips on how to's.
    hugs,
    lesli