Thread: Your such a little girl!!!!

Your such a little girl!!!!

That was the comment a coworker made to me today.unbekownst to him, I took it as a compliment !

Hugs!
    Rachel1225

Lol I got that from a gg friend it made my day

Good for you Rachel! I would too! A couple of weeks ago before my brother knew, he said to me in front of my mom you are such a sissy. My mother repled he always has been. my wife and I giggled. (If they only knew)

😄 this made me laugh, I would take it as a compliment too!

Every now and then my wife would say, "You're such a girl." She doesn't know I dress. The other day she said it when I was walking down the stairs in my flops.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've only gotten that from other CDs, and it was always appreciated. Since I don't get it from family or friends who don't know I crossdress I guess it means I disguise it consistently and well and it just may be a bigger shock than I imagine if I ever share.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

The one I liked the best was "You're just like the rest of the women, indecisive."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

LOL! I love getting little jabs like that from friends and co-workers. It's fun to go along with it and sometimes play it up a bit. Not too long ago, I was complaining about something at work and a friend/co-worker said "Put your skirt on Sally and deal with it" to which I replied "It's at the dry cleaners since I got nail polish all over it".

Melody
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    When people say that to me I smile and laugh. But on the inside I'm glowing with joy!!

Wouldn't you love to be able to say to your coworker, "Ya think so?" while dropping your drawers and showing him your panties?

Haha, that's always nice to hear!
    I was at a party last week with 5 guys and 1 girl. We where talking about she was the only girl and we needed more girls in the group. Then for fun she had to choose which of us would be te best female of us all. After some thinking she choose me because I liked shopping and had the best clothing choice/advices. everyone laughed and it was fun but inside I felt so happy!

Anne-Sofie
    x

My wife likes to go camping, but knows I won't because I'm such a "diva".

Every once in a while a co worker says the same thing to me only if they could read my mind or see my bra strap the cat would be out of the bag

I must admit I'd enjoy that comment secretly, too.

Aspiring Member
    I love it when someone says I'm like a girl. What a wonderful compliment... especially when it comes from any of my sisters.

As much as we might privately enjoy the idea, we have to remember that the person saying it meant it to be an insult. And as always, it's the thought that counts, and that thought was not a nice one.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

A couple of times after I was complaining about something my wife called me a delicate little flower

My coworkers always comment on how "I'm such a white girl" Because of the way I act, I would deffinatly pass as a white girl in her early 20s I would just have to stop by Starbucks first

Reality Check
    It may or may not have been an insult. Context and the look on the person's face makes all the difference.

My wife referred to me as her wife the other day (in private). She was smiling so that wasn't an insult.

Banned Read only
    lol I feel the same when someone tells me things like that: You're like a girl!! and I think: oh my god I just hope I look like a cute one! :3 so funny

my best mate tells me that I'm such a girl all the time.. absolutely love it