Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walmart?

Yeah, I have.... During the day is best. There is many different types of people that go through there. So, its easier to fit in.
    Part Time Girl

My wife has worked at WalMart for over 20 years. Most of them there know me.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've been to Wally World dressed several times. Big tits and all!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I've only shopped at Walmart in drab, our Walmarts are actually really busy around here late at night. The self checkouts close at 10 and usually there's only one line open after that so all the customers are funneled through that one line.

Sounds about par for the course Brynne... Same here, and we're not a rural town here.. It's just cost saving measures, er I mean profit increasing measures...

Aspiring Member
    I've had different experiences at Walmart. Once, I had either a stalker or perhaps he was a "loss prevention" guy following me as I shopped for bras. A clerk gave a funny smile another time when I was checking out makeup (the smile could have been supportive or negative... I chose to think it was supportive). Also, the Walmart just down the street from me has a number of transgendered or crossdressing ladies working there, and I see crossdressers in the check out line quite often (I am so tempted to speak to them and introduce myself, but I respect their privacy and don't). Of course, I do go to a different Walmart far away from my neighborhood simply because I'm known too well at my local store and don't fancy running into any of my neighbors. And I still haven't found a Walmart locally that has self checkout, but I keep looking - I would love that.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I've been to Walmart dressed several times and the first few I went alone and used the self checkout, just as you're thinking of doing. I thought it would be a breeze as I figured I'd have less chance of having to speak to anyone and I would be in and out of there in no time. Well, not exactly! What happened was, it was a fairly busy early evening on a Saturday in the summer, I got my purchases ok, got in line for the self checkout, I had no interactions with people other than the occasional smile and everything started out real good. However, when I got to the checkout and started scanning my stuff somehow I touched something on the side of the screen and the whole thing went black. Oops! Now what? The line was getting longer and longer behind me and I didn't now what I had done or how to fix it so I ended up having to do what I didn't want to do, which was call an employee to help me and be the center of attention and have an audience as well!

Anyway, it took like 5 minutes for the Walmart employee to fix the screen, apparently I had somehow touched the on/off button and switched the screen off! I was embarrassed t be such a dufuss and I was holding up the line, and I sure everyone "read" me, plus I ended up having to speak to way more people than I wanted to, which was what I was trying to avoid. I guess what I'm saying is, even though the self checkout seems like an easy way to go shopping without having to interact with folks, be prepared for the unexpected to happen!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 05-23-2015 at 11:34 AM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    i use the self checkout at wal mart and never have had problems,i scan,pay and leave no problems,besides i know how to use em. besides no one really cares how you dress at wal mart.

last time I went to wal mart in a skirt a guy much younger than me asked me for my phone number. Asked me how long i had been dressing and Said he liked girls like me.

Went to Walmart the other day to grab a new internet router.
    I browsed thru the women's department to pickup up some more panties. I like the high cut nylon briefs by JMS. Swung by the Summer clothes on the way to check out. Found a cute pair of black and white shorts, course I had to get a top to match.
    Went on to the check out line. I just left work and was in my greasy mechanic drab from the day's work. I set the items down on the counter, the lady in front of me did a double take at me and the items. Course the panties size 10 package was in plain view.
    No response from the cashier.
    I was so tickled and giggling all the way home. Told my SO, I think the customer at Walmart got a shock today. We both laughed. Would love to know what she was thinking!

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    I went to the local Walmart, found a cheap but nice black skirt then as I was paying for my purchase the checker went on a rant about how the skirt wasn't "my" style. It more angered me than anything else and I made a decision never to shop there again.

I've never had a bad experience at Walmart. Yes, it's easy to take cheap shots at them, but some of their basics like t-shirts are perfectly fine and look quite decent. The quality is so-so, but they're cheap enough that it doesn't really matter if they don't last for years.

The cashiers have been uniformly pleasant to me. One was even super-friendly and was gushing over a skirt I had bought, saying she wanted to get one for herself when she went on break.