Thread: YAY! Vacation success!

YAY! Vacation success!

I had posted a few days ago about being in Provincetown and still nervous about going out.
    Well, after all your advice, and a afew drinks, I was able to spend the weekend partying all dressed up. Riding bicycles through town, bars and dancing.
    To top it all, today I was able to spend a day walking around town, shopping, having lunch and a beer on a patio bar overlooking the sea and not caring if anyone looked at me funny, and not getting freaked out about my being dressed at all. I even talked to people! Me talking to people! Unbelievable!
    I have had a great day.
    Thank you all for being here with me.

Wow! What a victory story. Sounds like an amazing time. It will probably build your confidence for the next time. Looking forward to the day when I can do that as well.

An inspiration to us all!

Congratulations! P-town is a wonderful place to be out and about in! Yay, you! Now you should consider going when it's warm out...

Allie! I am so happy for you.

Big hug,

Amanda
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

You done good! Wasn't it just the most fun ever? Hugs, Michelle

hi allie,
    i just accomplished the same....my first time out dressed monday at a meeting and did so many things ive never done dressed, was scared at how nervous i wasnt in fact, cant wait to get out again, glad you had a good time on the vaca in p-town....going back next year....?
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Jenny-It actually was a beautiful day here today, just enough sun and just enough breeze for my short polkadot sundress and little denim jacket.

Mikell-Good for you too girl, if I co.e back next year do you Want me to pick you up on the way?

Michell-It was great and I hope I bring just a little of this bravado back to Houston. Any more word on your meet up project?

Chris, Aylineira, Amanda, this is a huge victory for me, but I am still a scaredy cat, and will be again, but at least Ionosphere's that I can come here again and. be happy for a week.

Good for you, Allie!

Allie,thanks for the report ! So happy for you that all was enjoyable.

Congrats! It's hard to believe when you are gripped with fear, but the only way to do it is just to do it (apologies to Nike). It gets a little easier each time.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Banned Read only
    It never ceases to amaze me how some closeted cross dressers can jump into the deepest end and swim with the best. Our own mind is our biggest barricade.

Good on you Allie!

Being on vacation does make you feel fireproof.

Just hope you don't see someone from your hometown.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    glad to hear you DID it !!!!!! Thats awesome!!!!! hope you continue your outings....there are so many places to go, people to see.....xoxo

Have been reading your posts and hoping that you'd finally jump in the pool! Congratulations!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Gone to live my life
    Hi Allie and CONGRATS! Sounds like you had an exciting adventure and weathered it well. Be advised though, once you become a "day walker" it becomes addictive . Seriously though, I applaud your courage to just jump in with both feet.

Hugs

Isha