Thread: delightful disaster

delightful disaster

as I do not write here anymore, I do visit sometimes to see how those whom I have known are doing, as well as new comers and their stories and subjects at hand. How different of a world it is today, and it had only been 5 years.

Major celebrities, sports, science, fashion, business, the news brings out yet another story of suffering through gender spectrum.

yet, as I title this post, however delightful the step into the truth of self can be, what follows is a treacherous road into reality of being.
    My life is certainly been a pandemonium of emotional upheaval in relearning everything there is to know of how I relate to the world around me.
    I must say, I have done a ok job, and now enjoy the fruit of my labor, as I harvest amongst fields of womanhood.

I get to be a subject of mans desire not through poetic verses I used to write about, but in reality at hand.
    It truly feels good.
    Yet, what everyone who had immersed their being into transition and successfully arrived at the desired destination knows, that there will always exist patina of consciousness of where we came from.
    Undesirable reality of body once ravished by chemistry we so resented and which seemed entirely foreign.

I can not imaging loving someone and not sharing my struggle in truth, yet I also can not imagine this loved one seeing anything other then the person I now am, as this is the truth that always been.

Delightful disaster of a life experience I would never forsake for any other.....
    Last edited by Inna; 05-20-2015 at 10:30 PM.

what a teriffic post.

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    touching post and hits to the heart of where I hope to land... one step at a time knowing there is no magic wand unfortunately.

Cheers... Jennifer
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

^^^^
    Well actually.....

Nice post Inna, hope you drop by more often

I often thought of you when I first joined here and we wrote each other a couple of times. This post reminds of a painting in a gallery....smile
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.