Thread: Anticiipating

Anticiipating

Well it's been 3 1/2 years since my wife was employed and my son moved in with us and I have not been able to get it together as Debra for any longer than an hour or two but as life go's on things are slowly changing - wife got a part time three day a week job (which is all she wants) on evening shift (director of nurses ) and my son works evenings. Her job doesn't start for a couple of weeks - but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel and my spirits are lifted in anticipation and I am already planning.....shopping, Sat. mkt., fairs, downtown excursions, and more.....and pics to come ...............Debra

Gold Member
    Good luck and happy dressing; Hope all works out for you.
    Rader

Wish you the best.

Hey Debra sometimes the wait is worth it. If I don't get to dress for a while I really get hot and heavy into it for a while. Some of my best dressing experiences have been after a waiting period. I call it serious Jaylyn time.

Debra,
    I understand your anticipation. With wife being a stay at home wife, I get very few oppotunities to dress.
    Good luck

Randi

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Congratulations, Debra!
    As a survivor of several unimaginably long dry spells, which for all intents and purposes seemed like they would simply be "forever, or until I'm too old to matter", I know how this must feel. Like the sky has opened up and started raining skittles and unicorns, I'm guessing :-)

Have fun girl, you earned it !!
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Debra:

I'm confident many of us have gone through lengthy dry spells like you have. Seeing light at the end of the tunnel is an exquisite feeling. Keep us in the loop so we can share your joys as you get back in the swing of it; and especially if you have any of those spirit shattering setbacks where your anxious anticipation is shattered on the rocks of changed plans. We're here for you.

Best,

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!