Thread: I came out to a friend!

I came out to a friend!

Hello girls 😊 Today is a good day! A few weeks have gone by and I've been getting more and more frustrated about not having anybody in my real life that I can talk to about who I am face to face. Today I decided to tell a GG friend about me, she took it amazingly!

I was nervous while explaining it to her but she took it really well, she told me that she didn't think of me any different and even offered to go out to some bars with me while I'm dressed, it couldn't have gone better!

I wonder if she will do my make up? 😉💜

Lexi

Having a friend that you can talk to is awesome. I have a similar situation, a friend at work is going shopping with me,, so fun
    Randi Sue

That's AWESOME dear!!!!! I can only imagine the elation you must feel!!!!! I soo wish I had someone I could confide in, have girl talk, try on outfits..... I am totally jealous!!!! I came out to my wife two years ago.... that went less than good! she's still with me, but wants NOTHING to do with Jessica, so I live the life of a solitary girl.... enjoy your femininity to the max with your friend!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
    Luv Jessica XOXO!!!!
    "Life is Always a Bed of Roses........ Sometimes it's All Flowers, and Other Times, It's All Thorns!!!!"

Luv, Jessica XOXO

Thank you both, I couldn't be happier right now, she wants to give me make up tips and things, it went so much better than I had planned x