Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And then, you're just a boy

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

And then, you're just a boy

The plotting, the planning. You put up with things at work and with the personal life. And, you position your vacation days to compliment the ultimate proclivity. And, it's time! The first vaca-day. Eyes open at 3:00am. That dress you bought at the thrift store fits so perfectly over the underdressing and forms you slept in. You've got time so, it's a coveted full makeup event. Well, at least lipstick. Ahhh! This just feels so right! Trying on different outfits. I'm going big on the titties now that I know my passing stuff looks good. Oh this just feels so good.

Well, she'll be awake soon so I might as well get into blah mode. So here I am. Just posting while in guy mode. This just starts the cycle over again. I can't wait until tomorrow morning to get crazy fem again.

If you had the option, would you just dress fem all of the time?

I would!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

As a 'middle-walker', I would share that I dress more in female mode when stressed or depressed. It provides a kind of comfort that nothing else provides.

When I get home from work, my mate knows exactly what kind of day I have had depending on if I come out of the bedroom in shorts and a Tee or a skirt and cami.

Psych folks: read into that what you will. I have found that is just what I do.

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I did once for three weeks straight . It tended to be a lot of maintenance I thought. It's okay to get un done but nice to get done up again. Go figure.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Naa, too much work!!!

Not me, I must say. Getting gussied up is a treat. Doing so for a sustained period of time would turn it first into a bore, then something annoying

If I were transgendered, I would think differently, of course.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

No, I wouldn't dress 24/7.

I have dressed for 5 days straight at a conference. At the end of it I could wait to scrub the makeup off and get back to "guy" mode.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I really need both of my gendered selves. They both have important things in their lives that don't cross the gender divide. I think three days in onegender Iis about right for me.

Yes, I would go 24/7-365 if I could. Or better still, if I could afford the HRT, and the surgeries..........

Hard to say. If we lived in a progressive and accepting culture I probably would. Most of the time I feel like a girl with a penis. However , I wouldn't do anything that would negatively impact my family.

You say you slept in your underdressing and forms, so does that imply "she" knows? If she knows and you're on vacation do you really have to revert to guy mode? Or is this something you're uncomfortable sharing with her?

Yes, I would dress all the time, if I could. And I do, when the opportunity presents itself. There's nothing high-maintenence about it either. Just a tee shirt dress, or a denim skirt and a tee shirt, and I'm ready to go.

nah,
    a) make up is a pain
    b) prefer multi-mode, good for girl time, also good for hard man time.

I did go to the surgeons for a check up yesterday all pretty, followed by shopping & coffee out, today is helping my oldest moving heavy furniture - muscles required more than pretty finger nails.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    Yes, I would go 24/7-365 if I could. Or better still, if I could afford the HRT, and the surgeries..........
    So what's stopping you?
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

when I transitioned back in 81 it just became dressing. Was I comfortable and happy, the answer was yes. But a dress and makeup just became the everyday norm and I looked forward to evenings and weekends when the dress came off and the shorts and tanks or halter tops went on!

By option if you mean no one batted an eyelid, gave a judgmental look or said anything discriminatory then yes I would

Until then,*i won't hold my brearh* I'll keep doing what I do.

In seriousness though, I would dress more regularly and often without fear of reprieve

Sarah x

If I could dress en femme 24/7 I would. I once did it 9 straight days and loved it. I hated going back to male mode after that time of being dressed en femme. I do not find the make to be a problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    We always have that option. Whether we want to do so, really depends on how much drama we want in our lives. For me, I'm not ready to deal with all the potential problems that could ensue.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Carla,

I would not say I dress all the time but I do spend most of my nights after work in female clothing (no make-up . . . to much work). But it is normally just shorts and a t-shirt for lounging around the house.

Hugs

Isha

I'm new to getting completely dressed, having been the stereotypical closet, compulsive, guilt-ridden partial dresser all of my life.

I'm evolving and am learning more and more about myself, but I don't feel I am transgendered, I simply greatly enjoy the "event". That's the planning an activity involving getting dressed, picking the outfit and working all the details out. Then the day comes and the rituals involved leading up to it, the shaving, the makeup and then pulling it all together and heading out the door (OK, removing the wig, covering my upper body so I can drive down the street to reassemble later) and I'm off to a new adventure.

So right now, for me it's an outlet, in some ways a hobby, an itch that I have to scratch.

Yes, for me it's a lot of work and if I did so every day, the specialness would be gone. It's that specialness that brings me the joy and fun. I think I'd miss it.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I pretty much do dress to some extent every day. 99% of the time panties and cami under whatever I'm wearing. As much as possible I'm wearing Divine Collection Venus Secret Breast Enhancers (see: http://www.thebreastformstore.com/di...enhancers.aspx), often with a bra. If I'm in guy mode, I'll add trouser socks or knee socks, or if conditions are right, knee-highs or thigh-highs. When I get home from work, I often switch from outward guy stuff to skirt and top, or women's jeans and top, with wig and jewelry added, but no makeup except lipstick. If I'm going shopping or errands after work or on weekends, I do the full monte.

If if I could, I'd probably dress and present as a woman 75% of the time. Like Madame Moose, the stress relief and relaxing calming feeling when I dress is profound.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    You say you slept in your underdressing and forms, so does that imply "she" knows? If she knows and you're on vacation do you really have to revert to guy mode? Or is this something you're uncomfortable sharing with her?
    As many older couples, we sleep in different parts of the house. My sleep schedule, as conditioned by work, accommodates this. We've tried but, for us to sleep together is just unnatural at this point. She knows that I'm gender cruising early in the morning and suggests that I use the time to sleep in. Well, I sleep in 'til 4:00am. I'm not wasting a second of Carla time. I'm sure she sees my bra, forms and nightie laid out on the bed but, the choice is to hate and ridicule as opposed to embracing the fascination. How many women pretend to be into fishin', huntin' or off road car motorcycle football nonsense just to be close?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    My wife recently asked me about this and she said if she were to accommodate it and let me I would do it.
    I really am not sure I think I would prob wear some of my casual ladies things cause I like them as much as the dresses and such but to be truly 24/7 not really something I want. Don't want to have to deal with people at work and such so I will just enjoy what I have.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    if not for the family drama that would ensue, I believe I would dress 24/7 at home. The longest I have stayed dressed has been about 12 hours. Usually for me a dressing session is about 6 hours.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Not right now, but perhaps when I retire maybe. I spend most weekends en femme so for right now, that's enough for me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Having retired lately, my SO is the only one that has to put up with my increase in dressing usually. However, with babysitting the granddaughter and visitors during the week, I am now pushing my dressing to the weekends as well, with a little of it after daylight hours, when visitors are much less. Those that visit unexpectedly just have to deal with my special clothing.