Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And then, you're just a boy

I love cross dressing to the max but only for a time. I also enjoy being my male mode most of the time. I've tried spending three days once enfemme and loved it. I enjoy the makeup and the clothing plus accessories. I had the opportunity to spend seven days in full gal mode. For some reason I didn't want to after the third day. I just wanted to get back out and work on the house, mow grass, even to go to town n get with my male buds. For me I love it when the feelings are right or haven't dressed in a while but find it a pain if I had to do the full make over daily. Maybe I'm just a true crossdresser that enjoys wearing the clothes from time to time. I have to admit that it is a stress reducer getting dolled up.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Well, she'll be awake soon so I might as well get into blah mode. So here I am. Just posting while in guy mode. This just starts the cycle over again. I can't wait until tomorrow morning to get crazy fem again.

If you had the option, would you just dress fem all of the time?

I would!
    I realize that what I'm about to suggest is quite improbable - on the order of all the atoms of your body quantum teleporting you to Thailand, where you find yourself holding a drink with a tiny umbrella in it - but maybe there's more to your crossdressing than one might suspect at first glance?

Of course you could, after a time, find girl-mode to be tiresome.

Still, I've just provided you an opportunity to assure us all of your love of all things male (except for men!), so feel free to assert away!

I do,most of the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    seperate rooms? me and my wife tried sleeping in different rms and it didnt work out..my crazy work schedules when i was working didnt bother my wife..to this day its hard for us to sleep apart,and its going to be difficult when she goes to visit our daughter in sept and will be gone a month.

Carla,
    I, like many others, enjoy short bursts but have no interest in 24/7. I recently went 4 days straight underdressed, and I am actually happy to get back to full on male mode.

Try these. All are OK out in public in either "boy" or “girl” mode. Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. Underdressing also provides a “head-start” for presenting as a woman since you are already wearing a bra, panties, slip, and nylons! Items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, are more of a challenge in “boy” mode; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items both acceptable and practical; they are readily available and, in fact, are mass-market items in the women’s department.

!) Slacks: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with womens pull-on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: Although wearing a bra in public in “boy” mode can make one nervous and it is a challenge to “hide” it, wearing a bra can make one feel feminine and can be practical in “boy’ mode to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Nylons: Although wearing them in public can also make one nervous, an MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with women’s pull-on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer nylons are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on than pantyhose, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be thrown out when a run becomes apparent.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandi Robbins View Post

I'm evolving and am learning more and more about myself, but I don't feel I am transgendered, I simply greatly enjoy the "event". That's the planning an activity involving getting dressed, picking the outfit and working all the details out. Then the day comes and the rituals involved leading up to it, the shaving, the makeup and then pulling it all together and heading out the door (OK, removing the wig, covering my upper body so I can drive down the street to reassemble later) and I'm off to a new adventure.

So right now, for me it's an outlet, in some ways a hobby, an itch that I have to scratch.

Yes, for me it's a lot of work and if I did so every day, the specialness would be gone. It's that specialness that brings me the joy and fun. I think I'd miss it.
    Kandi hit the nail on the head for me. Feel the same way about it but have yet to venture out the front door dressed. I'm not that into a drab mode as a girl I can be a guy and be drab. If I'm going to dress femme I want to look as good as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda E. Woodworth View Post
    No, I wouldn't dress 24/7.

I have dressed for 5 days straight at a conference. At the end of it I could wait to scrub the makeup off and get back to "guy" mode.
    I would like an extended period of Gail time so that I WANT to go back to boy mode and be OFF the girl-ness for a while. Right now, I'm so constricted, that every tiny opportunity to have private time I feel I have to take advantage of, and frankly Gail quite often gets in the way of getting real tasks completed.

How long after you scrubbed before you were ready to be a girl again?
    it's dumb to be racist.
    Can't we just all agree to hate stupid people instead? There are stupid people in all races, creeds, and faiths. It's a veritable rainbow of stupid out there, AND they don't know they are stupid. What could be more fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Madilyn A. View Post
    if not for the family drama that would ensue, I believe I would dress 24/7 at home. The longest I have stayed dressed has been about 12 hours. Usually for me a dressing session is about 6 hours.
    5-6 has been probably the longest opportunity I've had since I got married and had a family.
    The idea of 12 hours or more sounds like a dream.
    it's dumb to be racist.
    Can't we just all agree to hate stupid people instead? There are stupid people in all races, creeds, and faiths. It's a veritable rainbow of stupid out there, AND they don't know they are stupid. What could be more fair?

I dress for three days a week. IT is a lot of work and feels good. Yet when I go back to male mode I feel great. So, I need both times to keep happy. If I had to go all of the time as a female I think it would get old.
    Part Time Girl

Wow what a question! I love the dressing up. The being fem. The makeup. The dreaming of buying new clothes. However the reality of life gets in the way. I have some "guy things" that I do and am involved with. Am I prepared to give them up? Probably not, it would be so much work to shift all of my past and current life to all fem. I look at myself in the mirror now and see the fem shape, makeup I have on, the shoes and stockings and skirt and I do look fem, yet I know so much more would be sacrificed to dress 24/7 and I don't think I want to give that up.

The intriguing part of the question is: [I]if you had the option would you dress all the time? If that was possible than I would dress for say 6 months all the time 24/7 and see at the end of 6 months what I should do then. So that is a better answer to the question.. The reality is that I would not be able to ever have that option in my life as too many obligations. [/I]