Thread: best week of my life (another feel good fest) very long but worth it, i hope

best week of my life (another feel good fest) very long but worth it, i hope

seeing everyone elses posts i knew i had to put mine up and keep the positivity ball rolling,

and like i said this is the best week of my life, only to be eclipsed by the day my son was born and the day i got married (even tho we are seperated our love is still strong)

so started off with the long weekend and a camping trip with some awesome friends and no kids so lots of drinking, and getting to be on my boat (not while drunk tho)

then tuesday was my 32nd b-day and the first one as my happy self, so happy i went and bought the cutest dress (im gonna do img links cause i want the story to reflect the pics)

then wed was work, pretty decent day but nothing extrodinary made some money that sort of thing
    but where it really starts to get good is thursday

thursday morn i get all dolled up (that was the day i took /\ /\ /\ that pic) i had to wear that dress cause it was my first time seeing my dr since going full time (i went full time about 3 weeks ago and i was there last about 8 weeks ago) but ya awesome day i took my friend jesse he is a Trans guy who is going to be seeing the same dr as me and can have some bad anxiety so it was to help him get to know them a little and see what it was all about, him and I have a really strong connection seeing is that we both are in very similar situations with spouses that love and support us but cant be in a romantic relationship with a person of the same sex, which has helped us both with moving on especially me, but anyways this DR appt was different my T levels are in the 20's which i never thought would happen so quickly so i stayed at the same level of spiro and was doubled on my E so that was pretty awesome, and the best part was letter i got from them, but there will be more on that in a sec
    also me and my wife (but seperated) went out finally for my b-day present from her and got this done

got my ears pierced yay, so thursday was in the books ready for the best day of the week

woke up went a picked my son up and dropped him off at school, came home got ready and wrote a letter to the MTO (ontarios version of the DMV) hoped in my truck (3500 cummins to be exact i love my truck) took the letter from dr and did this

I HAVE ID SAYING IM FEMALE, I CANT BELIEVE THIS DAY HAS COME im and soooooooo sooooooooo soooooooo happy i havent been able to get rid of the stupid grin on my face all day i now have a drivers licence and health card with my proper sex designation and the name i want to see on my ID for the rest of my life (went from Ryan Bruce George Carey to Ryan B.G Carey) i love my name and the people i was named after so i didnt want to lose that but at the same time i did want to look as female as possible so this is what i came up with and that is all i want, so happy i went out and bought me some super sexy lingerie for when im ready to meet that new person in my life, sorry no pics of that

i cant freaking believe this day is here, and to top it off 19 kids and counting has been officially taken off the air which i have been hoping for forever (if you dont know why look it up they are terrible people)

sorry for the long post i hope you all got to read it cause its just awesome
    and i will toss up my new blog entry just for fun, it is also long

https://youtu.be/t4pGff1mkrk

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Congrats Ryan. I'm sure a very happy day indeed.

I take it you're Ontario born... Dang those politicians in NS as I'll be in limbo for a while. Jealous buy extremely happy for you.

Cheers... Jennifer
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

You make me smile honey. Life is good sometimes 😊

Keep the feel good posts coming. Congrats honey, what a big day. Being female is one thing, having the paperwork is another.

Gold Member
    There is nothing like that first ID. This is a great day!

Wonderful couple of days, very happy for you.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Great series of events. Just one question, why does your licence expire in 12 weeks time?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Getting the ID is a special moment.
    On a UK driving licence it doesn't say female, the Gender is hidden in some numbers for the Police to read. I love those numbers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    Great series of events. Just one question, why does your licence expire in 12 weeks time?
    cause it is just a temp, i will get the new one in the mail with my picture and everything that will be good till 2018

but thanks everyone, i woke up this morn and i kinda thought it was a dream for a second but its not and that grin is back

im so happy that ontario has changed their laws with regards to the gender change

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer-GWN View Post

I take it you're Ontario born... Dang those politicians in NS as I'll be in limbo for a while. Jealous buy extremely happy for you.

Cheers... Jennifer
    i still have to do a bunch more work to get my birth certificate changed, but if you have ontario ID all you need for licence and health card is a letter from your dr and a letter from you and thats it
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 05-23-2015 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Multiposting is making a post directly one after another, when you should have edited the additional comments into your first post

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer-GWN View Post

Cheers... Jennifer
    I just read somewhere (I can't recall where) that N.S. had dropped the GRS stipulation.

Yah Ryan!! Congrats. Must feel awesome. I can't wait for that day to make the same trip to MTO. Coming soon I hope. It is good that I don't have to wait for birth certificate change as mine is Quebec. Not sure if this impacts passport, as I will need/want to get that changed as I travel quite a bit for work/ pleasure.

Enjoy the new id. Whew who!!!
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

i think you have to do the birth cert for a passport, my passport is something i need done as well

also here is a pic of my new skirt that i got on my b-day as well
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by riancd; 05-23-2015 at 02:26 PM.

I love reading happy threads. I also think your taste in clothes is great and you coordinate extremely well.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Quote Originally Posted by donnalee View Post
    I love reading happy threads. I also think your taste in clothes is great and you coordinate extremely well.
    Thank you. I feel like I'm terrible at it i always have to get my girlfriends to be the judge for me. I think it's cause of the ex if she won't wear it then she thinks it's not good or whatever. I'm very self concise about that