Thread: Best dressed CD?

"Best" dressed CD?

Perhaps a silly topic, but who is the "best" dressed CD?

If I would pick just one person, it would be Adara Morgan.
    I am absolutely mesmerized by her style, class, colour, elegance and perfection.
    Absolutely amazing, just pure art!

See Adara's profile at Flickr

Just wish I knew where she gets everything from.

Any other good role models?

/Bima
    Last edited by Bima; 05-25-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Yes, I agree. Adara takes great care in her appearance! I've followed her photostream for years for inspiration
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

I luv her. She looks fantastic.

She's pretty, but most of the gurls on flicker can kick my butt in the gorgeous fem department. (Most of the ones on this forum too from the few pictures I've seen.) But "best"? That's a totally subjective and frequently divisive call.

Quote Originally Posted by Bima View Post
    Perhaps a silly topic, but who is the best dressed CD?

If I would pick just one person, it would be Adara Morgan.
    I am absolutely mesmerized by her style, class, colour, elegance and perfection.
    Absolutely amazing, just pure art!

See Adara's profile at Flickr

Just wish I knew where she gets everything from.

Any other good role models?

/Bima
    Go have a good, long look at Alex! herself in her own Flickr pages. There's a role model...
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

I think both Adara and Alex look fantastic in all those different outfits, my question is, Alex how do you afford a wardrobe that most Hollywood celebs be envious of? I would have to win a lottery or rob a bank for a wardrobe like that.

Tina

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Adara and Alex are both lovely! Other ladies I've admired on Flickr: Heidi Phox, Audrey Ahmay and Deedra Kay

Wow! Adara is fantastic! I gather she works for Virgin Airlines?

It may be self indulgence,but I think I look fantastic.....
    At least that is what others say when they see me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've got a copy of the CD Pulse by Pink Floyd. It looks pretty good to me with the flashing LED. I would say this is my favorite CD. Maybe we should discuss our favorite TV (program) too. (Tongue in cheek humour)

Thank you, Stef

Hi Tina - thank you for the compliment. Sometimes, my outfits are a little pricey, but mostly I get my stuff from Forever21 (pretty cheap), The Limited, Loft, Venus, Macy's, Ebay, and that sort of thing. Probably the one thing that has put me back some serious scratch has been the purchase of wigs since 2006. I shudder to think how much I've spent on those...
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    She's pretty, but most of the gurls on flicker can kick my butt in the gorgeous fem department. (Most of the ones on this forum too from the few pictures I've seen.) But "best"? That's a totally subjective and frequently divisive call.

I agree fully with you. I think a lot of you that I've seen on here kick my ass ! It's awesome how all whom I've seen. Here, Flickr, Facebook, etc, are just so unique in their wardrobe and appearance. And that alone makes them beautiful in their own right ! As long as they feel it as well !

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    My number one vote goes to Ana Cristina Garcia from Guatemala

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cristy98girl/

Second place goes to a fellow Scottish CD'R Eliza B Graham

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79428754@N02/

Third place another UK cd 'er Gill Rhodes

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gillianrhodes/
    Last edited by paulinescotlandcd; 05-24-2015 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex! View Post
    Thank you, Stef

Hi Tina - thank you for the compliment. Sometimes, my outfits are a little pricey, but mostly I get my stuff from Forever21 (pretty cheap), The Limited, Loft, Venus, Macy's, Ebay, and that sort of thing. Probably the one thing that has put me back some serious scratch has been the purchase of wigs since 2006. I shudder to think how much I've spent on those...
    You're most welcome, Alex. The way you approach "this" as art is so very inspirational.

Quote Originally Posted by paulinescotlandcd View Post
    My number one vote goes to Ana Cristina Garcia from Guatemala

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cristy98girl/
    Cristy is definitely amazing. I've followed her for years...
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

I agree, excellent style Alex! Many other great suggestions too!

SharonDenise, I do not think she works for Virgin airlines as she have several other stewardess/flight attendant uniforms from other flight companies too. Just wonder how one gets hold of such uniforms, if one is not working for the companies?

Nope, not really that kind of CD Ellie52 :-)

/B
    Last edited by Bima; 05-24-2015 at 05:14 PM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie52 View Post
    I've got a copy of the CD Pulse by Pink Floyd. It looks pretty good to me with the flashing LED. I would say this is my favorite CD. Maybe we should discuss our favorite TV (program) too. (Tongue in cheek humour)
    Similarly, my favorite CD would be one that matures in 5 years at $25,000...

DeeAnn

I would give my vote to Kalindra Chan. Her pictures get me so hot I can't stand it. And I'm mostly gay, more or less.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "Best" may be open to interpretation, Bima. If u just said stylish and/or classy, u'd have a good argument.

I prefer sexy/hot dressing over stylish/classy. And, those r the looks I try to copy more often then not.

IMG_0943 (3) (408x640)vvuvuvuvuccuy.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

docrobbysherry, regarding "Best", I agree fully. It is a subjective value statement.
    As I said, it's a silly topic :-)
    /B

I don't know that it's silly, but perhaps just mis-worded. I've been an active, sometimes semi-proffesional musician for 30 years now, and I've had countless "best" discussions/arguments - best songwriter, best guitarist, best drummer, best band, etc. There are no bests except for the Beatles, and well, they are the best, ever . So, I would prefer "favorite style," since it is subjective to one's taste. There are a lot of girls out there that do it very well, and I'm always looking at Flickr pages and such for ideas and inspiration. The really good ones give me something to aspire to and show that it can be done very well with enough practice and experience.

Alex definitely rocks it. Having the privilege of knowing her and having been in the same place at the same time, I can assure all that it's easy to blend when in her company -- all eyes go to Alex and jaws drop. Drop dead gorgeous in person. Paint me green with envy.

I'll give 2d place to Lolita in France. I've followed her for years as she gone from CD to transition. This girl has CLOTHES!!! She has made friends across Europe and loves to write up her adventures. See: https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/lolita-on-line/.

A solid 3d place to Norway's Monika Catherine, another clothes maven par excellence. See: https://www.flickr.com/photos/20262403@N06/.

Standard bearers, all.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Rhonda! So nice to see you here

And thank you very much for the kind words. I'm quite flattered. I look forward to seeing you at one of the gatherings soon!
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page