Thread: Wednesday all to myself

Wednesday all to myself

Had a wonderful day out enfemme casually dressed during the daytime,
    in an orange knee length skirt a patterned tee top with some sparkles did some retail therapy around the local charity stores

then at tea time a trip into Tescos using the disabled loo to get changed into a really nice LBD, patterned tights and nude heels for the trip to get to the village for our meeting of Manchester Concord

(the look on the security guard's face was priceless)walked in in flats n casuals walked out glammed up,
    needed a couple of items from the store went shopping.

And not one comment from anyone present so was pleasantly surprised.
    the day was a success from start to finish

picture of me glammed uproli 1.jpg
    Last edited by Roli F; 06-10-2015 at 04:24 AM.
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

Good for you, Roli! Your outfit looks good, too.

Tesco's loo.

Just like Dr Who's Tardiz.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Justmetoo
    Thankyou for the good comment I only get out once a month due to work commitments
    cheers Roli
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.