Thread: Bubble Bath

Bubble Bath

How I love a good bubble bath. There is a time and place for everything. This is about pure relaxation. I have talked to a number of friends that don"t seem to get this. When I dress it is much nicer to be soft and fem. The soaps, the scents. This is just a small little luxury. Any thoughts?

Just got done with mine, all shaved and smelling girly and great!

Heather

Yes I like to stink pretty as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Unfortunately . . . never been a bubble bath person (guy or gal).

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    i take showers,never much liked a bath for the soap residue causes me to itch like mad

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Absolutely. It's incredible to soak in a leisurely bubble bath, enjoy a glass of wine, and shave legs, etc. This should be followed by pampering yourself with expensive lotion, and slipping into stockings, expensive lingerie, and a pretty dress...or perhaps a nightgown if it's that time of the day (or night).

Try putting a sachet of bath foam into a jacuzzi and stand back... That is a bubblebath. I did it in an hotel once and filled the room with bubbles.
    I wholeheartedly agree, nothing nicer than relaxing in a scented bubblebbath with scented candles burning in the bathroom. I had one on Friday night followed by shaving my legs with the Olive Oil recipe posted earlier; what a sticky mess in the bath afterwards, but soon cleaned off and super smooth legs on Sat morning.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.