Thread: Wife knows I post pics

Wife knows I post pics

So I hadn't told my wife I posted pictures here. She's very afraid for my safety as a CD'er, to the point that she's worried someone might peek through the curtains somehow whilst I'm dressing in a hotel room, and try to do me harm. So I naturally assumed that she'd react badly to posting photos, and I didn't want to cause her the anxiety. But 2 nights ago, after sharing about my latest Camille dress-up day, she point-blank asked me if I ever posted photos here. Not wanting to lie, I told her 'yes, once', which I quickly followed-up with, 'in truth, a few times'. Surprisingly, she didn't seem phased. I further explained that I just needed people to share it with, and that I take them down pretty quickly. To my surprise she replied "I understand, you need feedback". And that was it! 2 days later and no blow-up or fall-out about me keeping this from her. Phew! That's a load of guilt off of my shoulders.

It is very thoughtful that she worries about you. You are lucky.

Wow... Just wow... You are blessed

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Glad to hear it went well. Photos can provide important validation. My weakness if flickr. My wife keeps me in check by regularly visiting my flickr page and chaperoning.

Banned Read only
    It's nice that you have an understanding wife. I think many wives are protective of their husbands, who sometimes think nothing negative will happen to them. I think many wives who have a negative viewpoint of their husbands wearing women's clothing do not realize a little validation goes along way with our mindset.

PS: I like the dress in your Avatar picture.

I fear that my wife would see pics of me, or anyone sees me, always so nervous.

Nice of your wife.

Sorry to hear a lot of CDers get attacked in hotel rooms where you are (we don't even get many people peeking in hotel windows).
    I don't think it's ever happened in my country, but I tend to stick to shopping malls and other normal public places to prevent such events - safety in numbers.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

She's a keeper. Mine knows but also knows I very rarely ever post a face picture on here. Now a few of my close CD friends have seen it but I'm so ugly they really would post it as they would be accused of having an awful looking gal friend. Really I don't have many face pictures even in guy mode anywhere on the net. I still think facial recognition is very possible in any case. Living in West Texas it would be hard to explain.