Thread: Back to Normal ...

Back to Normal ...

I went back to work today after a few days off (en femme all day every day, of course). It was the first time in drab clothing in over a week. When I got home, it was off with the drab, and on with a red tank-top and denim skirt. As I was zipping up the skirt I thought to myself, "Boy it feels good to get back into some normal clothes." So now normal old Cynthia is sitting out on her back porch, in her normal old clothes enjoying the first sunny afternoon in almost a week.

It feels great to be normal.

Amen Cynthia, I know exactly how you feel. It just feels right.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I had a good weekend, no visitors, no babysitting, just three days of skirts, blouses, stockings, and underwear, all day long!!! My wife was quietly unsupportive.

Platinum Member
    My feelings exactly. The male clothes are totally utilitarian. When they are off and replaced by something more appropriate, I am back to normal.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cynthia,
    I know how you feel, normal is always good.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Everytime I dress up it feels like I can be myself. I do have manly days that I like being a man but I always feel like my true self when I dress up.
    That this was the way I should be dressing and not wearing a suit all day. No A nice blouse dress with an wide layered skirt on it and high heels.

completely agree, normal is dressed and temporary utility is mancloth
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er