Thread: Re: Advice

Re: Advice

Hi im new to crossdressing I just started wearing womens panties but now im goin all the way but dont really want to wear make up.can someone give me sum advice i love dressin up i do it when i can but im keeping it from my future wife

Welcome. Assuming this isn't a troll, I'd say read the forum. See where other people are in their journey. Say to yourself "That's exactly how I feel!" or "That's not me." as appropriate and find your place. Recognize that you'll change as you gain experience. And read some of the threads where people have had to come out to their wives after the fact and see if that's something you're OK with having to handle.

Who and when to tell is difficult to advise anyone on, because we're all unique and highly individualistic individuals involved with other unique and highly individualistic individuals ~ each with our own wants, needs, desires, opinions. Generally speaking? People don't like and are averse to surprises and "Switch and Bait" type scenarios. As Jennie has said, I too would recommend that you read throughout the various threads on the forums, seeking and gaining knowledge and wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by mike34 View Post
    im keeping it from my future wife
    What are you going to tell her when she finds out?? She WILL, eventually.
    Jon

Platinum Member
    I'm decidedly against entering into a relationship without providing a heads up. You may not know where you are headed, but at least she is entitled to know that you have such interests...make up or not.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I agree with Kim. Had I had it to do over again I'd disclose before marriage. You're showing a little more respect for her which she deserves and is entitled to. And in the end if she stays, then it was meant to be and things should go better for you. Do the right thing!

Silver Member
    You fail to tell your future wife at your own peril. Just read the stories of people on this forum and who withheld that information from their wives prior to marriage. Tell her, she has the right to know, and make the decision to marry you with all relevant information. If you don't, well, it probably won't end well if she finds out.

Hi, I'm not big on make up and tend to leave it to just foundation, mascara & lipstick.
    My take on marriage, should be an honest and truthful relationship, best to spill the beans before getting in to a serious relationship.
    Wives tend to get upset, when they find out they have wasted their lives in a lie.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Why are you keeping your cding from her ?
    In my opinion that's a very bad thing she has the right to know what she is entering in to up front .