Thread: Bucket List

Bucket List

I've got a few things on my bucket list. One is I want to go scuba diving in my bikini. A good trip to the Caribbean and be the girly self. How about you what is on your bucket list?
    Part Time Girl

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    has it been 3 months already since we had a bucket list thread???? I will play along........I need to get to the west coast ( may actually happen this year TWICE!) it will be nice to finally check THAT off & get on a plane and hang with Katey in Londontown...and Zylia & Nat in Amesterdam and the Netherlands.....a photo at the eiffel tower would be nice too.

Got my name corrected on my FCC amateur license yesterday! But I'm beginning to feel that I'm running out of both bucket and list!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Banned Read only
    I went to check and update my bucket list last night. There was a huge hold in the bottom bucket rendering it incapable of holding anything. So, I guess I'll have to dream them up, enjoy them as I can, when I can.

Oh I wish - Space Jump is my number 1
    My reality list would be to walk up Kilimanjao
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

waking up each morning.

Why wait to do what you want to do? Tomorrow isn't guaranteed. One day, that bucket won't matter because you can't use it
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Secretary Extraordinaire ShayLeigh Dominique's Avatar
    Um... Create sense from my existence.
    “Anybody can look at a pretty girl and see a pretty girl. An artist can look at a pretty girl and see the old woman she will become. A better artist can look at an old woman and see the pretty girl that she used to be. But a [master] artist [...] can look at an old woman, portray her exactly as she is...and force the viewer to see the pretty girl she used to be...and more than that, he can make anyone [...] see that this lovely young girl is still alive, not old and ugly at all, but simply prisoned inside her ruined body. [...] Look at her, [... growing] old doesn't matter to you and me; we were never meant to be admired - but it does to them.” ― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

Well Anthony wants to be a pilot.
    April's still working on going outside lol :/

Actually, making a bucket list is on my bucket list.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've begun to see bucket lists in a new lite. I think I had a realistic bucket list when I was 25.

Now that I'm 70, I realize I did the important things on that list long ago. Meanwhile, Sherry was not even a glimmer in my wildest imagination at 25. And, she's quickly surpassed anything/everything I ever wanted her to do when she came out online 7 years ago.

And, she just keeps going out there and having fun with T friends. And, living out my wildest fantasies in private!

Who needs a bucket list when you're having this much of a good time so late in life?

Just remember: It's NEVER TOO LATE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

As far as personal experience, I can't really think of anything that I haven't done. Sure there are things left like visiting certain places, but my curiosity has taken me everywhere I've ever wanted to go, for better or worse. I've always been the kind of person that even if something is generally perceived as a bad idea, I have to find out for myself. This has opened up my life to exciting experiences worth repeating, as well as dangerously bad decisions that I'm lucky didn't kill me. The only thing I can really think of that I've yet to do is to live full-time as a woman. Perhaps some day...

I won't bore you with the whole list, it's way too long!
    And number #1 on the bucket list is just about impossible, in my current situation.
    I want to be wined and dined on a date as Candy with a beautiful lingerie model, and spending our time together, in her girl plush boudoir, making lesbian love all weekend!
    This is a bit of a challenge as I am married, and I am in the closet with my wife...(some thing I do, she doesn't want to know.)
    So that could be fun, if my wife would be a little more receptive.
    I suppose the big part of my #1 is that I did this almost every weekend for about a year, when I was in college and living as a girl 24/7.
    I cannot tell you how much I enjoy that total feminine interaction and sharing....so heaven!
    Reliving the fun times in my youth has been pretty fun!...achieveing #1 will probably kill me...but what a way to go!
    Last edited by candykowal; 05-31-2015 at 12:24 AM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Get that bra fitting I've been promising myself (this coming month, if all goes well).
    Stop worrying about what others might think of me for an action that in no way harms them (working on it, almost there).
    Get back into playing my music in public (working on that, too).
    Opening up to more people.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Dana, I suggest Bonaire. You can rent a house and go diving right of the front by your self.

I've added things, so I'll join in. New to my list are trips to the eastern world islands. Maldives, Seychelles, and I have a friend who moved back to the Phillapines so I will get to visit her. The rest: China and Japan, have to ride the mag lev and shinkansen trains. This summer I'm traveling the U.S. to ride excursion trains. Then France and Germany for the TGV and ICE trains. See a pattern? Whoooo whooo! Chuga chuga chuga chuga. In many areas, welded rail has eliminated the click clack over the rail joints, but there's still plenty out there on older lines.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Ah Bonaire, last time I was there. Somewhat protected cove. On my sisters yacht. a hurricane came the first night. I helped the sailing yachts tie down for the storm. Sis and I was on the back deck while the storm came in. Went to bed and by morning it was gone. I heard a big crash against the side of the boat during the night. I asked the Captain the next morning and he said it was a wave. Must have been a big one. He said it was only a twenty footer. I went diving there for a whole week with sis and her husband. The dive service would come to the yacht and pick us up. It was nice trip. I remember that we went into the island to go to the gambling sites at night. Tuesday night was the get together for dinner of all of the boat people that were there.
    All in all it was a great trip.
    Part Time Girl

I did one last evening that wasn't on my list.
    shy , retiring, in my opinion non-passable, Trans Woman does emergency first aid
    No comment, just treated same as anyone - Absolutely brill!!! - Just wish I hadn't needed to do it.
    Last edited by Rachel292; 05-31-2015 at 03:28 PM.
    Be truthful to yourself.

I have a Barrel list ... a bucket it just too small.
    I won't enumerate. Suffice it to say I'd love to do them all en femme.
    Once I retire I am going to dive into that barrel in my bikini and start emptying that thing...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !