Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you see yourself in 5years

Where do you see yourself in 5years

I don't know where I will land in terms of being where I want to be... but I have gotten to a point where I am less worried about it. It is more about what makes me happy, and so what if I like traditionally-male things, but want to have a female body? What's the big deal if I want others to interact with me as a female, but I still have a lot of learned male behavior... as long as I am happy?
    I think the goal isn't to become something you're not. It's to become who you want to be -- or even just learn to express who you are.
    Mistyjo

I see myself being much more open about who I am and I see myself having an overly large collection of high heels and pretty flats as I have a shoe addiction. 😂 other than that I don't expect much to have changed, I'll be in my 40s before I can make any real change!

Lexi x

Platinum Member
    If you're happy with the place you're at today and the direction your headed, then that's fine. There's got to be a balance between present and future happiness. You reach a point in life where you realize that your time on Earth is limited.

But I would also submit that one also needs to strike a balance between what makes her happy and consideration of the well being of others in her life.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I really don't anticipate any changes. I just semi- retired, so I'm not working at all for a while. Which is a nice change, I've been working since I was 13. And this is the first time since I was 12 that I'll have the whole summer off. Can't wait.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Running the place probably.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

In a villa in Italy.

Villa in Italy, next to Char? sipping vino on my deck next to my wife, actually will do that soon as I win a few million with LOTTO
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Since I have achieved my most important goal, that of becoming an old curmudgeon, albeit in a dress, I have to think about it and get back to you
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    This sounds like a typical job interview question. I stopped trying to predict where i will be in 5 years, because, for some reason, it never turns out that way. Too many things beyond my control come into play for one reason or another.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

On the cover of Vanity Fair?!?!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Five years? I don't even buy green bananas.

Rhanda

Married to my long term partner and a clearer understanding of my Gender Identity
    www.transpottingtalk.blogspot.co.uk < My lovely blog all about Trans issues and stuff
    Follow me on Twitter @Charlottewbuzz

Right were i am and want to be.

At my age, I'm hoping I will still be on this side of the sod.

Jodi

Why leave it to chance? Let's all make a lunch date. How about Amsterdam?

Living on my own and hopefully out to the world.

Retired, traveling a little and enjoying this part of me to a fuller extent than is possible at the moment.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Perfect world: living as a girl with a girlfriend or boyfriend. Possibly self employed.

Reality: still scared to transition and still working in the same place.and alone.
    Every day I tell myself I'm gonna live forever... and guess what! So far it's working. - Me

Some people say forgive and forget. Nah, I don't know. I say forget about forgiving and just accept - Gross Point Blank

My dark thoughts: CutieJulie.blog.comhttp://cutiejulie.blog.com

I'll be at least semi-retired and have more time to work on the house and do some traveling with my wife, oh and just maybe more time to be Bria!

Hugs, Bria

Owning a vacation condo in Palm Springs and dressing openly when I am there.

Banned Read only
    no clue for life keeps throwing curveballs at me and my wife

Well lets look into the magic eight ball .. I have no idea but things are always looking up and around the bend somewhere.

Erika

Retired and traveling the country.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Retired, and free to be me more often.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 06-03-2015 at 10:57 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

moi aussi
    retired and enjoying life with more free time!