Thread: Just had a great weekend

Just had a great weekend

My wife was gone for 4 days to California so I knew she was coming home. I got out all my things to see what I was going to wear. Then I went and got a mani and a pedi . Then got my eye brows done. Thought about getting eyelash extensions but the lady told me they would last 2 weeks and I would have to come in to remove them didn't wanted the wife to see that.

Went home and started getting dress when the door bell rang it was the police (my wife works for the city) They had something for her. Lucky I hadn't put on any makeup yet he knew I was home because saw my car in the driveway and said he has seen my car in town. Ooh great now I can't go out because they know me and my car. So I stay in till late at night.

Well 4 days of dressing was great even if I couldn't get out.

I did find out that I have more bras and panties than my wife also more dresses and skirts plus heels she doesn't she have any heels.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Sorry your plans wre innterrupted.

Maybe next time rent a second car? If asked, your sister is visiting? Or would it get back to your wife?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

That’s too bad, how about trading that car in and getting one that can’t be picked out of a crowd. Like you come out of the store, look around and think which one is mine.

Love Jean