Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you do when you can't fully dress?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by XemmaX View Post
    dress from the neck down
    Yes. I reserve head-to-toe for going out. Neck down 3-4 nights a week. Thong or firm control briefs every day...

DeeAnn

1 push the boundaries of "andro" style - leggings/jeggings seem increasingly accessible to the male of the species, andro polo top or femme T's, in winter bra/cami under shirt, hosiery under thin trousers
    2 panties always - why not?!
    3 femme socks
    4 femme fleeces instead of jumper/jacket
    5 painted toe nails

then of course the desire to "skirt up" has to be relieved somehow or other!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Silver Member
    I dress "Heather Lite". I wear something, or some things, that make me feel happy, even if not fully dressed. I have some shoes, for example, that are women's shoes but with male styling.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Ann Gilbert View Post
    I've been having fun building Pintrest boards of clothing and jewelry. Its almost like shopping but without the huge credit card bills at the end of the month
    Great idea! It also makes us a lot smarter with our money when we do shop.

I'm in heaven!

A luxurious flowing négligée, panties, slippers, one of two wigs and my favorite ice cream or other snack to go along with a romantic movie in the evening.

Ilsa

I'm another one who rarely gets to dress fully, so I wear panties all the time, underdress with bra, pantyhose and maybe culottes whenever possible, and sleep enfemme in a nice nightie, panties, bra and forms.

I'm one of the many that rarely or never get to to be fully fem. I sleep almost every night with my longline bra and forms, a very tight thong and happy visions if i could just do this all the time. I'm at a 36ddd and I want to be massive because I have to hide most of the time.
    ​Jamey

Nathalie, If I cannot fully dress which is limited I go limited en femme wearing women jeans, androgynous shoes, bra, forms 38C, light make up, no wig. I will go almost everywhere quite confidently (shopping, library, theaters, etc) I have become quite bold to wear bra and white shirt and I challenge myself not to hide my breasts and bra by slouching over, or covering my breasts with my arms, or with an over coat. I love the feeling of walking confidently, naturally with breasts bouncing. One time I went into Taco Bell, the young girl took my order, looked at my breasts and quickly ran back telling everyone (I quietly left). Some women have stared. Most dont seem to notice.
    But, gosh, does it feel good - the next best thing to dressing full en femme.
    Love,
    Stephanie.

Reality Check
    If I can't dress, it's because I have made the choice to do something else. My wife and I will often travel and that means no dressing (other than panties which are now "normal") until we get back home. I may think about it but really, I have other things to keep me busy. No big deal, I dress when we get back.

Junior Member Marie-Claude, France's Avatar
    Nothing. For me it is a binary choice, since I can only feel Marie-Claude when everything is in place.
    Reading the Gradus ad Parnassum from Johann Fux

I just wear Bra n Panty-Undergarments only.

For me I run as a male from Monday through Thursday. LOL, and dress Thursday through Sunday, but like today. I got up looked in the mirror and said, "Your a girl." So today I'm in full drab and no need to under dress. Yet sometime on the weekend I have to be male. The next week I'm pretty girly.
    Part Time Girl