Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fun Challenge Question! Everyone invited!

I came into this world with a horrible birth defect; I have a male body. 20 months now on hrt, in the process of legally changing my name/gender. I've always preferred hanging out with the girls, rather than watch the game with the guys. I've considered myself hetero ( me male/ she female) but my therapist seems to think I'm hiding a desire to date males. I'm not ready to go there, yet, but it's a moot point; nobody wants this freak.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

I was born a male, spent most of my life presenting as a male, but whenever I could get away with it, the women's clothing came out. About 3 years ago I decided that something had to change and I now present only as a female, and date only females, which confuses the Hell out of most of my family.
    Last edited by TNRobin; 06-04-2015 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Mispelled a word
    If I had any idea that therapy, hair removal, hair transplants, doctors and medications were so expensive I would have planned to be rich first.

I am a birth male with an androgenous personality that leans toward the female. I do not currently dress as a woman due to family concerns and a commitment to be honest with my wife. I use online accounts to "present" myself as a female as an outlet for my feminine side. I have a strong tendancy to be introspective, and joining this forum has provided me with a wealth of information to process as I discover more about who I am and how I got to this stage in life.

Bridget
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

I am a male and present most of the time in public as male. I present as female as much as possible around the house and have now began to appear fully dressed as female in public.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Born male, identifies in between( fluid) but leans more female. Under dress daily,but adding a feminine flair to everyday attire (glasses and such) greatly prefers the interaction and mannerisms of my female side. Never felt that comfortable with male interaction side. Low dose HRT for emotional balance and any slight physical changes, all under my PCP and therapist's guidance. Very much in love with my wife, who is aware and very happy for the emotional balance HRT has brought me. No desire to go further.
    Last edited by Christina Kay; 06-04-2015 at 07:30 PM.
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

OK I'll bite and try to keep it in the same format. I'm a GM who self identifies as male, live with a strong underlying desire to be a young teen female, but presents to the world as a standard issue heterosexual male. I very, very rarely go out of the house underdressed, and never, ever crossdressed. I don't have any desire to present myself to the world as an old, homely, female, and so have no desire to make alterations (surgical or hormonally induced) to my body.

Edit: Not that there's anything wrong with being an old, homely female. It's just not something that I aspire to be, and there's simply no way to become a young, foxy female (even though Jenner can use all sorts of tricks and photoshop to fake it, but I don't think she's really fooling anyone but herself with that photoshoot) . I'm already an old, homely male, so there's really not much difference. I'm OK with that..
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    I was born as a male who presents myself as male in public. I sometimes like to wear women's clothing, makeup,etc...

Born male, present as male but haven't worn male clothing for years. Usual attire is masculine or androgynous looking feminine clothes. I have altered my body taking hormones for two years and living full time as a woman for almost five (35 years ago). I like to do "guy" things as well as "girl" things and lots of other things in between. My wife once said I was the best girlfriend she has ever had.

Platinum Member

Some What Of A Part time Lady

Hi Reine, I'm just a 72 year old man that totally enjoys dressing and presenting as feminine as I can.
    I have been in this program for over 68yrs. now and I don't see it changing any time soon.

When I'm not presenting as a lady I'm totally macho guy with clear coat nails and Triple Pierced ears.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I logged on tonight specifically to address this question. I am a person who has a very difficult time voicing his feelings or even opinions for that matter . By using the pronoun " his " I must be saying that I am male and I guess that no matter how I may be dressed that fact remains the same . I have not been fully dressed for quite some time and am still trying to come to terms with having these desires to do so in the first place. I hold no one else to the standards that I set for myself and as a result find myself a bit of a disappointment . I remain my own worst enemy.
    I don't know why , but I am .

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Like just about everyone else, my “X’s” and “Y’s” didn’t match-up as what is considered “normal” but it’s “normal” for me, so there you have it.
    A guy who could’ve been born a women with just the littlest-tiny push but, alas, it was not to be.
    However, who are we to second guess the “Fickle Hands of Fate”?
    As far as dressing goes, never had so much fun.
    And the fun never stops.
    A MAJOR relaxing drug: dressing.

Reine, I am a PERSON who happens to be a man.
    I am married to my best friend who is the person who was instrumental in helping me understand the NEED to wear clothes intended for women.
    I have been out and I have been to SCC too. I don't feel the need to go anywhere wearing female clothes.
    I haven't put on makeup or a wig in years. I do however, wear the trappings of women dally. Most of my friends and family are aware of this side of me.
    I have not had even one negative reaction from anyone. That includes neighbors, one of whose house I have been in while dressed in women's clothing to show her how to light her water heater.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Reine . . . I'll add my two cents.

Genetically I am male and of that there can be no doubt. I like my male characteristics with the exception of body hair and facial hair both of which I have taken measures to reduce/remove. With everything else I am good to go and desire no deletions or additions (surgically or chemically). I consider myself a person before I consider myself male or female because to be honest, beyond clothing, make-up, wigs and whatnot I would not know how to describe being male or female. So, I am me 24/7 and that means sometimes I present as a man and sometimes I present as a woman. How people perceive me in either guise is their business/baggage to deal with not mine. When dressed as a woman I prefer comfy clothes (jeans, capris, tops, flats, flip flops) but I will wear a dress when the occasion calls for it (dinner out with friends, work). When dressed as a man I prefer comfy clothes (jeans, shorts, t-shirts, sandals, flip flops) but will dress up when the occasion calls for it (dinner out with friends, work).

Hugs

Isha

Renie, in a few short words I don't really know who I am. The normalcy perspectives of society, responsibilities to family, the self entrenchment caused by passing years of male behavior, the fear of loneliness perpetuated by being thought of as an other, and so on, have all served to limit the extent to which I can explore.

Life often gets in the way.

Silver Member
    Born male, love being a male, I love doing things typically very masculine/macho activities and don't desire to change that. However I also like doing many typically feminine/womanly things. To meet this need several times a month I go out dressed for a few hours at a time to enjoy salon services as a female client would (human hair wig styled or highlighted, makeup lessons... or shopping for women's clothes..) I feel I have needs that fall on both ends of the Gender Expression continuum. I both love soft fabrics, getting pampered, caring about what earrings to wear and talking fashion. and equally so I love getting really hot, sweaty, dirty in stinky clothes using heavy tools and equipment for the betterment of strangers or hanging out with the guys talking smack and having a beer. My life at the moment keeps me in the closet.
    The male equivalent of a tomboy.

I love this thread!!! I am a male. I enjoy many male things, but would would rather hang with the women( even as a young child). I present male most times, but in the cooler, cold months I dress for short periods of time Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings. I go out a few times a year presenting as my female self. I love it!! That all being said, I love being a husband (for almost 40 years), a dad to my sons and grandfather to my grand daughter. My wife knows and is supportive, although she has no desire to see me as my female self. I always have shaped eyebrows and short body hair. I have pierced ears, but that is the only permanent change to my body that I want. I am happy being who I am and hope that you are happy being you!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

A non-hetronormative assigned male at birth, who feels female trying to get by in a world of lables.
    LET NO ONE BURN; LET NO ONE GO TO THE LIONS

I am a female that was born with male sexual characteristics. I live as a female with my wife and son. I only present as male when I have to make an appearance at the home office or meet customers. My wife calls me Buffy because I like bling and try to always look nice in public. I have had ears pierced and laser treatment on my face. I am presently taking estrogen and testosterone blockers. Next summer I will undergo SRS and breast augmentation.
    Suzanne

Me 70% Male Brain 30% Female Brain
    gender fluid
    Love the ability to change from one to the other
    orientation love females in both roles xx
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

I'm a straight male who has always been attracted to feminine women. For some reason that I don't really understand, I occasionally like to dress as a female. I can go weeks with no desire to do this. When I dress I don't feel female, I just like looking like one.

I'm a birth-male who identifies as male. Have recently accepted and come to embrace that I sometimes like to present as female. Still very much in discovery mode on this side of my personality.

I underdress most of the time (75%). While at home I wear full outfits including breastforms 2 or 3 times a week. I vary the outfits from casual jeans, tops, sandals to skirts, dresses, blouses, heels etc. Do full makeup maybe once week / every other week. Have a wig but am not keen on how it looks/feels and so only use on rare occassions.

I regularly remove all body hair. I grow and manicure nails, pluck and shape eyebrows to the extent it is not overly obvious when presenting as male. I think I might like to pierce ears, grow out hair but not yet. I've no desire to alter my physical sexual characteristics in any other more permanent way.

I've been out in public on 2 occasions to date fully en femme driving from the house to a city where I was unlikely to meet anyone that knows me and only with very limited public interaction. I would like and hope eventually to be able to present anyway I please to family and friends.

Born male and used to cry myself to sleep wondering why I wasn't female. Happy with life and how it has turned out now. Perform as male most of the time, but when life permits I dance on the other side with a vengeance!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Banned Read only
    Born 'male' at least by definition at the time. Have always had an appreciation for the feminine condition and I've never felt completely like a guy but just though that was normal for for a guy...although I have done well in that role. I used to dress a few times a month in college but until recently haven't at all. About 8 months ago had a radical orchidectomy for cancer and within a short time and some significant changes to my body I've realized I am and always have been in a fairly significant way a woman. I've never even considered it before but I truly plan to go all the way to the pink side beginning in about 8 months!😄

I am a heterosexual male who has a very understanding wife. I enjoy being a male and also enjoy presenting as a female. I do under-dress when presenting as a male. I dress as a female as much as possible in the privacy of my home. My favorite part of presenting as a female is the lingerie. I find the dressing a stress reliever as it is very relaxing and satisfies something in me. I do have a desire to present someday in public as a female and one day hope to make that happen.

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    I am Venus and Mercury, the animus and the anima, the yin and the yang, the son and the daughter, the grass on this side and the other.

I am a child of this universe in all its glorious permutations, there is none other like me, never had and never will be, because I am me.
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand