Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video games

Quote Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
    I play a lot of Rock Band though and hope there is an option of crossdressing my male avatar.
    You can dress in pretty much anything with the right achievements. My band's lead looks much like my guy self in a corset and skirt.
    Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.

I always play female character when there is a choice for example Fallout and Elder Scroll series.
    To go one further I also choose lesbian romance relationship when possible like in Mass Effect and Dragon Age series. As a side note I so wish Miranda in ME was available for female-female romance.
    I wish Ubi Soft will give us a choice choosing female character on Assassin's Creed series.
    Daliah Hermes

I always chose female at birth when playing fallout can't wait for the new one to come out!
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Yeah, I always play the female characters when I can. Online worlds like Second Life are just that to me.

When I played "The Sims" most of my Sims were female or MtF Crossdressers. In fact my avatar is myself sim from Sims 2.

Quote Originally Posted by natalie_cheryl View Post
    i justified it by saying that i was tired of looking at the virtual back side of a man so i went with a women. good thing they bought it lol
    That was always my excuse in WoW, though that was about the only game I CD'd in.
    I'm a girl when I feel like it

Quote Originally Posted by Daliah View Post
    I always play female character when there is a choice for example Fallout and Elder Scroll series.
    To go one further I also choose lesbian romance relationship when possible like in Mass Effect and Dragon Age series. As a side note I so wish Miranda in ME was available for female-female romance.
    I wish Ubi Soft will give us a choice choosing female character on Assassin's Creed series.
    I felt that same about Tali'Zorah. I actually went with a male shepard just for that, otherwise I would have gone fem shep and lesbian romance.

One thing I've done a few times lately in games where you can create multiple characters to be in the same party, is create opposite sex twin characters, then I could have both a male and female avatar at the same time.

I rarely play female characters, when given the choice I pick male characters 90% of the time, I'll play around in the customisation with a female character but not actually play the game as a female.

I do crossdress in games though, very few of them support it, the sims was disappointing since it's all about creation and includes same sex relationships.
    Most games that feature it have it as a joke.

I rarely play male characters in RPGs and MMORPGs (EQ2, SWTOR, Star Trek Online, and the Mass Effect series). Most of the time I play female characters. My brother (who does not crossdress) up in Canada also plays females almost exclusively in the MMOs with me, and it's rather amusing that we both spend a lot of time getting new clothing and costumes for our characters.

My wife giggles when she hears us talking about new wardrobes for our characters, and I'll be the first one to admit that I'm a clotheshorse when it comes to my online characters.

~Melissa
    ~Linebacker Melissa

I almost always play female characters too...
    I was a GameStop store manager for a few years, and you'd be surprised at how many straight guys agree with Natalie and play female characters in third person games so they aren't looking at a dudes backside for 40 hours!

Our teachers used to give us punishment to sit between the girls.
    I used to feel as if I am also a female n it was exciting.

I have a mix. I mostly play SWTOR and find that Sith and Healers are all female while my tanks are male. The DPS characters are a mix.
    One of the most fun thing about playing female characters is when other players start hitting on you because you have a cute female avatar.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I play gta 5 and wanted to play as a girl. You can kinda pick some of the traits you want. But when I got my girl she's a beast like 6'6 and can beat up any man
    Amber Nicole

Of course, female video game characters are WIN.

I've been playing Sarah Bryant as my main in Virtua Fighter since the arcade days. 28 years is a long time to have a relationship with anyone, even a fictional character... we've been together more than half of my life! And we still just keep getting better. Sarah isn't just a digital character on a screen, to me. She is me. I am her. We KICK ASS.

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    Given a choice, I ALWAYS play as female in games. After 246 hours in Skyrim as a gorgeous, so-stealthlike-she's-almost-invisible-to-enemies Nord archer, I wasn't looking forward playing gruff Geralt in Witcher III. But, OH, what an amazing game.

The reason I'm chiming in here is because I'm in the middle of a Witcher III quest where Geralt encounters someone who turns out to be a crossdresser...a "straight" crossdresser...and it all plays out beautifully...

Dragon age inquisition which was a great game that came out last year is being praised for its gay character companion, bioware often feature realistic, interesting and believable gay characters in their games but in inquisition also included a FtM transgender character who was essentially a crossdresser but only due to the fact that in the medieval world of the game sex changes wouldn't be feasible. He was a mercenary in a mercenary company who's leader is a gruff hulking macho beast who you can discuss his soldiers gender and he says something to the effect of "it doesn't affect me, he's a good fighter and is the way he is, who am I to judge?"

The upcoming fallout 4 which has featured in the past same sex intercourse has shown crossdressing in a montage trailer, the game can be played as either male or female but never had crossdressing, I'm not sure if the clothing the character is wearing is just a silly outfit or if all apparel is wearable inter changeably but hopefully it's the latter

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    I always chose female at birth when playing fallout can't wait for the new one to come out!
    I can't wait either! Is there a release date posted yet? It's available for pre-order on Steam, so I think it's close.

The upcoming fallout 4 which has featured in the past same sex intercourse has shown crossdressing in a montage trailer, the game can be played as either male or female but never had crossdressing, I'm not sure if the clothing the character is wearing is just a silly outfit or if all apparel is wearable inter changeably but hopefully it's the latter

Sarah x
    Having played Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas several times, and always with a female character, I am really looking forward to Fallout 4. I modded Fallout 3 to have a female companion alongside my character.

I always play with a female character. I've done so since the old Ultima Underworld and Ultima Underworld II. I played Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim all with female characters. And married a female NPC in Skyrim, too. All my 8 characters in World of Warcraft are female, although I haven't subscribed to the game for a very long time.
    Last edited by Piora; 07-14-2015 at 05:55 PM.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

I am getting fallout 4 and fallout 3 for xbox one

For most really competitive games I play as a guy.
    For games that I'm playing to try to relax with, I choose a female.
    Probably something in that...

Oddly enough I rarely play as a female character in RPGs and always seem to create characters that look more like my male persona I might have to try this for fallout or if I play Skyrim again. I do like playing as the princess characters in games like Mario Kart and Smash Bros though

I am Playing Fable 2 and I crossdress my male character. In Fable 3 i do the same. In Saints Row 2 through SR4 I do the same. I didn't know that you can pick the gender of your character in Skyrim. I am going to check out Dragon age later.

I often choose the female role in multi player games, it unnerves the opponents a little I feel.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Same for me.. 100% of the time.. if its available, i play as a women..

as of the design of the player.. I do not always design the player to look like me.. but i spend a lot of time in the CREATE section.. i do feel a stronger link to my player when i am dressed to kill while playing

I was a female for 5 years in Star Wars Galaxies.. 4 years in wow.. guild wars 2.. lords of the rings.. skyrim, starwars old republic.. ESO online, shooters, rpgs, sumulators, whatever.. you name it, i was there CDing

I am with AprilMayy about GTA online.. its so much fun and i do spend a lot of my time cloths shopping.. changing outfit.. swiming in bikinis.. i change outfit VERY often! hehe

I have been ask many time why i always choose to play as a women.. i just answered that: if i must spend so much time online, why not making it more fun to the eye.. make it more entertaining. I have the choice to play as a dude or to look at a sexy badass chick while doing the same thing.. with no negative side. Since then I converted a lot of my friend and coworker player to play as female too

Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post
    I can't wait either! Is there a release date posted yet? It's available for pre-order on Steam, so I think it's close.
    November 10th, 2015! I can't wait! I love fallout!
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!