Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The deflowering of Arula Sommers

Silver Member
    I understand Hon----. Sounds like you are experiencing growth and change on your own. Good Luck
    Last edited by Sharon; 02-06-2006 at 07:45 PM. Reason: too close to flaming

Thanks Janessa, Kathryn's ok, I think she realized I'm on a completely different plateau than her. XO Arula
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

It's things like this...

....that make me embarassed to be a CD. Reality check - <---SNIP---> Sorry for the flame earlier - I got a little carried away.
    Last edited by Keyplayer74; 02-06-2006 at 08:07 PM.

I have a question, are you still living with your wife? or is there a bit we are missing? Because you have gone from living with your wife, to seeing someone else.... what about the bit inbetween?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Okay everyone ...this is 1 persons experience...shes sharing ...if its gonna turn into a flame ...I will lock the thread ...everyone has their opinions ..but no need for trashing each other ..

Sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn
    Okay everyone ...this is 1 persons experience...shes sharing ...if its gonna turn into a flame ...I will lock the thread ...everyone has their opinions ..but no need for trashing each other ..

Noted.. and edited. Sorry about that.

I hope you will be happy in the path you have chosen.
    But i have a few concerns

Does you wife know you have met someone else.
    Is she helping you along this path.
    Are you still living together.

Now I dont care if you answer these questions but at least think about them

It is these things that have people concerned

Best Wishes for the future
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 02-06-2006 at 08:17 PM.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I am happy that you have found something that makes you happy. Is your wife in the know about this, though? If not, it truly is cheating. Remember that promise you made when you married her? If you do, and you still pursue such a path, it makes you both a liar and a cheat. As for your perception that when you dress you see only a girl, then you are living a bit of a lie as well.

When I dress, I look like a girl, too. But I don't attempt to fool myself. Nor should you or anyone else. You should choose your path, and remember that a person cannot walk two paths at the same time. On the one hand, you are married to a woman, who likely expects her husband to remain faithful to her. Not true in all cases, of course, but still likely. On the other hand, you are engaged in homosexual relations outside of your marriage. I hope you are at least excercising safe sex, for her sake.

I am glad that you are happy, but I do not approve of your behavior.

And Sherlyn? I'm sorry if my reply here makes you want to lock the thread, but I felt this response was merited. No offense.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

CD
    Just proves that the only thing crossdressers have in common is crossdressing.

Way to go girl!!!

Keep with the positive vibes.

Ok I am new to the forum so I'm going to need some clarification here. Your a man who has had sex with his wife, dressed up as a girl and had sex with a man. Have you had sex with your wife dressed up as a woman? Have you had sex with you'r boyfriend as a man? I guess whatever is what makes you happy

TGMarla!!

TGMarla, very well put! That's what I meant to say earlier, but couldn't keep my temper under control. Personally I don't think you were inflammatory at all- nicely put. Thanks for putting it out there.

Wow, where should I start Sherlyn?

Ladies, first off, thanks to the ones that can appreciate what has happened to me. That being an inner drive to dress as a woman, and then the inner drive to express that femininity to a man. Secondly, by no means did I post this to step on peoples values. It was about a life long struggle in the beginning of dressing and feeling ashamed, and at the same time, having the constant urge to keep on dressing, and wondering why. As I continued to improve myself I felt more confident that I could share ( not fool ) my feminine side with someone. I had to know if I was being true to myself in wanting this to happen. I am attracted to women first, and only when I am dressed as a woman, do I feel the attraction to men. I could not see myself being with a man any other way. I feel no need whatsoever to justify my actions to anyone but myself. No other soul has to worry about this drive in me that has been planted for as long as I can remember. We are all of free will, free thought, free industry. I have stepped beyond boundaries which were the same as yours. Not with any malice intent, but with wonderment, curiosity, experience and lastly, but probably not least, destination. Like I had said earlier, I need not defend my actions, but I do understand your need to know all the facts, for you to make a final decision about the person inside Arula. I have been on the other side of the fence. I look at life as a universal entity now. Needs and desires can run very deep, so deep, that you need to know what to do with them so that they don't unravel your life that you have already created. I could go on forever, not to try and convince anyone, but because whoever I am, it dosen't matter. What matters to me is that this place, out on the world wide web, has helped me find my reason and destination within. Sincerely, Arula Sommers.
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

Arula:
    You've still avoided answering questions from me and others within this thread...
    No, you don't have to answer any questions. But if you don't, we can only make logical assumptions.
    Are you still married?
    If so, do you feel your marriage vows mean nothing?

Arula placed a thread here and, whether her behavior meets with your approval or disapproval, this has gotten out of hand. She does not need to answer any questions she chooses not to, and there is no call to continue interrogating her like a pack of Johnny Cochrans.

Therefore, this thread is being closed.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe