Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need to sleep with one eye open...

Need to sleep with one eye open...

Ok so, I was talking with my wife about planning for my first conference and that "I have nothing to wear!" She started suggesting some things then I felt I had to hit the brakes and say, "You need to remember that I have hairy arms and legs and what not so, keep that in mind. I can't wear any of what you mentioned."

She then told me, quote, "Oh! Don't worry! We're going to Nair the hell out of you!" My eyes bugged out and my jaw dropped. I stared to reply, "But I'm not wanting to or planning on shaving. I just need to work around it."

Her reply: "You've signed up and in for a penny, in for a pound! We'll Nair you and make sure you're as pretty as you can be!" I'm gobsmacked.

She hasn't seen me in undies yet, is basically telling me she'll tie me down and Nair me so I can look my best. I think SHE has the pink fog. Ermagurd!!!!!

(I realize this is the jackpot of "problems" to have but, I'm a little bit scared!) I'll be sleeping with one eye open.

Aspiring Member
    Lucky you. Let her Nair you. Suggestion - Put on a long skirt with hairy legs and then wear it with shaved legs. You won't believe the difference and how it feels . Then you'll beg your wife to Nair you .

Ineke, from experience

Wow, lucky you!

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I'd be hoping, not dreading. Ineke is correct...you will enjoy the luxury that comes with smoothness.

Go with the flow. Just don't get any nair on your genitals or anus, or you'll never forget it (the amount of time that it takes to rinse is ok while you're showering it off, but use soap too to make sure none of the residue stays 'down there'). Not on your face, either. Rinse very well, because everything from above drains into your groin, or you won't be able to walk right for a few days. Enjoy your next few days. It's when it all grows back that the issues start to arise.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I would let her tie me down and do it?

Julie

For goodness sake let her get on with it. Once you are not hairy and get into some lingerie and stockings you will wonder what took you so long.
    And be thankful you have a real gem helping you. Be nice to her and look after her.

Oh the feeling of hairlessness, problem being you'll never look back, never want to be hairy again.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

There is nothing to worry about the hair will grow back.

However I know I will never go back to having hair again.

Let her help you and be forever grateful for making you aware how good it will feel.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I fail to see what your problem is. With that said, she like all of us are human, and so her day-to-day interest, participation, etc will vary from one day to the next! I wouldn't take her offer as carte' blanche? (Read in the Loved Ones section by Marla ~ as to why? Other that, I would just enjoy the moment for what it is.

Sounds like a great problem to have, as the others have said the difference is amazing and you won't want to go back.

Oh, if only we all had problems like that.

Being smooth and hairless is incredible and you'll be amazed at the difference it makes in both appearance and feel. I just love the feeling of smooth legs in nylons.

Might I suggest instead of Nair that you get a body wax instead? The discomfort is overrated and the effect is the same without the harsh chemicals. Nair never really worked on my thick hair so I was always having to do something in addition to get rid of everything.

Sometimes miss is correct in that it's after the hair starts growing back that you have to be careful. Your wife can give you suggestions on that as well.

Good luck and have fun!

Platinum Member
    She's absolutely right. In for a penny....
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

warning… smooth legs are addictive. once hair free and wearing your hose, you’ll be hooked for life!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimBarely View Post
    is basically telling me she'll tie me down and Nair me
    OK, you had to go there.

I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Wax Wax Wax--By a Pro !!

I'd love to have that problem, but I'd rather go to a salon for a professional waxing. I've done it,and loved the experience,and the feel of smooth legs. Good luck

Oh gawd ! wine wine wine , Just keep it up and let her enjoy her self - now stop smiling and get pretty ,,, enjoy.......................Debra

Kim,
    If you get the impression that some of us are rather envious of your 'problem', then you'd be right. If MY wife decided that she wanted me to lose the 'fur', OK, I'd put up some token resistance but not enough to dissuade her!

If DSW insists on a depilatory, I would insist on trying a small patch to see what happens first. Some people's skin burns before the hair is removed. The instructions provided usually suggest using a depilatory on the face or genital area is asking for trouble.

Kim, holy smokes, what a problem to have. Heck she may be all you can handle. I bet we all wish we had one like that.
    Part Time Girl

Depending on how dense your body hair is, one application may not be enough. The first time I tried hairless legs I used Nair but ended up using a razor to clean things up. I just stuck to razor shaving after that. Of course that was my experience. Others' may vary. Have a great time at the conference!

Bridget
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

Of course this isn't really a problem and I'm not really scared. I'm only going to do what I feel comfortable doing. My point was I was very caught off guard with her matter of fact reply. I hadn't asked, suggested or desired to go that route but her enthusiastic support and "problem solved!" response surprised me.

I know I'll at least have to shave off my goatee for the conference for the first time in 19 years. I'm not wanting to be rid of it at all but not too bothered since I know in a couple weeks it will be back the way I want it. Leg and/or body hair...well I never considered that. I've never done that. Ever! Where would I stop? Legs? May as well arms for same reason. Pits too, why leave that, then chest....

Plus, I remember the whole Seinfeld episode where it only comes back itchy, darker, thicker, MORE!

I guess what I'm wondering is if anyone has had the experience of being encouraged by SO or someone else to do MORE or go further than what you intend or are comfortable doing?

Stand your ground and insist on remaining hairy. Otherwise, she'll having you wearing a dress or some such nonsense.

Hahaha! Touché MissTee. Touché ;-)