Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need to sleep with one eye open...

Banned Read only
    Kim, I read some of your earlier posts concerning your interaction with your wife. It seems you and her have a deep understanding, especially concerning women. She made you realize women are discriminated against in the work force, etc. She tells you she feels women's clothing are restrictive and not as comfortable as you think. When my wife and I had a conversation concerning cross dressing, she basically told me there is more to being a woman than wearing pretty clothes. She brought up having a baby. She is not accepting of my cross dressing.

If you wife of 19 years is supportive and on board with helping you, get some extra Nair. With summer you're going to love all the cut sleeveless summer dresses. And, as far as your wife tieing you down....hmmm!

Gold Member
    Maybe you should think of buying stock in Nair. With all the product she will
    be using, you might as well reap some profit out of it. LOL
    Rader

Banned Read only
    So we haven't heard lately, how do you like being hair free?

Quote Originally Posted by Ineke Vashon View Post
    Lucky you. Let her Nair you. Suggestion - Put on a long skirt with hairy legs and then wear it with shaved legs. You won't believe the difference and how it feels . Then you'll beg your wife to Nair you .

Ineke, from experience
    The stuff smells positively toxic but it works. And my sentiments about the before/after feeling exactly. Nothing like it. Then, the maintenance. But the journey is worth it. Enjoy.

My wife wasn't as understanding. Back to hairy. A drag but still married and found a center path.

Reality Check
    If I could shave or Nair my body I would do it in a minute. My wife is uncomfortable with this so I do the best I can.

Waiting on chapter 2 to be published... or are you having too much fun to post? Peace, mel

Kim that gave me a good chuckle!
    I too work around the male problems of CDing, I rarely wear scrappy tops since I get a little hair growth on my shoulders, I avoid deep plunges at the front because of chest hair and my forms sticking out so I mostly wear high necks or cleaveage-less tops.
    I wouldn't mind trimming it off but it's a nuisance and the maintenance and itching involved deter me.

Sounds like you have a great SO though, I say let her nair away and rock it and see what you think. Anything to be done about bicep muscles?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah-RT View Post
    Anything to be done about bicep muscles?
    Look around, there are a lot of girls that have big arm muscles these days. Just tell them you workout.

Lucky you! I think you should embrace your wife's enthusiasm and enjoy yourself!

I have the same problem myself. Very hairy arms, hands, shoulders, chest/stomach, legs. Usually in the winter months I shave everything smooth but my arms/forearms/hands...one of these days I'll work up to it tho !

Sorry everyone for not replying! I keep forgetting to subscribe to my own threads when posting. That and life has been crazy.

I haven't "done the deed" yet regarding my fur. The conference isn't until September so it wouldn't be until closer to then if I do. As many have pointed out, rightly, I should consider myself very lucky for my support and I truly do. I just want to remind some of you that I'm coming at this situation a bit differently than most. CD'ing is still VERY new for ME! I'm one of the late or recent bloomers. I only realized what I've been doing maybe 2-3 times a year for only a couple years is called crossdressing. That was less than 2 months ago and have only gone further than undergarments only about 5 times in the 2 months. As a matter of fact, I haven't done a "full on" in 3-4 weeks. I've been in a very stressful hectic place with work and need to unwind after all that has transpired. My only outlet, and it's a big one for me, was to register and book for my first conference. Next week vacation so I can hopefully reduce my stress/anxiety then I hope I can have some clarity to see how I want to pursue this.

Stay tuned!

So jealous. My wife won't let me shave my hair off. And of course I am very hairy. That is why I love winter; high collars, long sleeves, tights. Still I did shave my legs once back in 96 I think. That was one of the best things I ever did. It was worth her not being happy when she got home from Europe. (See, she was gone for a month, so I thought it would grow back before she got home. Right...) I had an opportunity to go it right now (as she is gone again) but with it being summer, I know that we will go swiming and such with my boy when she gets back and that would be hard to explain. Sigh, I wish i could get her to let me shave in the winter...

Sincerely,
    Laura
    "Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, because it's OK to be a boy,
    but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because you think that being a girl is degrading.
    But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl?"
    - The Cement Garden

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Chapter 2 please

You posted this over a month ago.
    Can we have an update please.
    And yes, my SO has always helped in leading the way - e.g "would you like to borrow my epilator?" said many years ago.

Posted what over a month ago? This just happened a couple nights ago! Chapter 2? I'm not writing fiction here. This is my reality. I'm not trying to be anyone's entertainment.

Please excuse me if I'm over-reacting. I probably am. I am pretty sure I am but I'm in a vulnerable place. If you think I'm thin skinned or knee jerk reacting or defensive, you may be 100% right! I'm new to all of this. Very very new. I'm a bit freaked out in all honesty. Upon clicking edit on this post I saw that this thread, this little thread of mine, has had over 1700 views. OMG! Nothing I've ever said and definitely nothing so deeply personal has been known to 1700 people before. Basically my wife said to shave and that's sweet. Proves she's a champ. I am lucky to be supported but I'm still befuttled. I've never thought of the idea myself. Point is that my emotion is not gratefulness, it's shock and unpreparedness.
    Last edited by KimBarely; 06-10-2015 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Added explanation.

Banned Read only
    Kim, slow down and breath girl! Go at your own pace. When you are ready to try something more, try it. Everyone here means well with their postings, it is just that they may be a little more advanced and tend to forget just how nerve racking this can all be when just starting out.

Thanks for the reassurance Jorja. I've been under tremendous work pressure lately and feeling snappish. :-/

Banned Read only
    Kimbarely,
    How lucky can you get ,to have your wife in full agreement on losing your body hair in order to look your best for a conference event !
    Why the hell do you want to fight it, the feeling of being totally hairless is one of the enjoyable parts of CDing ! The sensation of how clothes really feel , and not seeing the gross hair spoil the look, even when I don't dress I don't want hair back ! My wife never passed comment on my body when it had hair, she isn't saying much now apart from she thinks my dressing is getting worse, to me it's getting better, perhaps she'd like to be a cross between a doormat and a hairy gorilla to realise how ugly and uncomfortable it is !
    I would sleep with both eyes tight shut and hope my wife had done a total makeover as well !!

To everyone who wishes they could go hairless, but think society won't allow it, I have one word. Cycling. Cyclists have a free license to go completely hairless. I started cycling in high school and let me tell you, once you've had a fall and had hair in the wounds, you will never need a new excuse to shave. Let's not forget the added bonus: Your legs will look even more amazing in those stockings and heels.

Hey Kim,

I totally agree with Jorja. Slow down if you need to. Certainly don't let us girls rush you forward. Most of us have been at this for years and started slowly, so I can only expect that to go from 0 to woman in 60 seconds can be a bit of a rush. If you have to, tell your wife how much you appreciate her support, but want to explore this new area slowly. She should understand. Sometime women can be over zealous in a rush to support their partner. I know I had that problem with a girlfriend once that was cool with my dressing, but wanted to push me beyond my comfort zone.

We are always here is you need to talk about things. Hopefully we can tone our zealousness down and remember this is about your life and not our dreams.

Sincerely,
    Laura
    "Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, because it's OK to be a boy,
    but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because you think that being a girl is degrading.
    But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl?"
    - The Cement Garden

Update: ok so, wow what a good night! Today was my family's first full day of vacation. We're at the beach and it had been unseasonably hot and humid. Since my sweet wife's supportive stance of "I'll Nair you", I've been noticing my body hair, TRULY for the first time as far as being able to do something about it, HURTS!

I realized how for so very very very long, body hair has caused me such pain! I'm talking physical pain. Without a thought of being able to do anything about it because, that's just part of being a guy.

I just spent an hour manscaping. Yeah, it took that long. My wife helped. It was weird but physically, the pain of tugging pulling hairs is gone for the first time in my adult life!!! I'm mad at society and myself for not realizing sooner that, forget socially acceptable norms, it's ok guys, hair can be a pain in the you know where.

I feel comfortable now.

Banned Read only
    Wait until you experience a totally bare body with a cool silk nighty.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kim, Just wait till you pull on a pair of pantyhose over those clean smooth legs, You will be hooked for life.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Don't worry Blue Orchid. ;-) I packed properly for vacation! And....YES!

Honestly, the best so far is not feeling the hair being pulled constantly.

Take the opportunity to get rid of the horrific, nasty, body hair. Due to much of my lower leg hair stopping growth, from socks, I ended up shaving the rest of my legs in the last 2 days to balance out my OCD about the hair being completely uneven.
    You will not believe the feeling after you first remove your hair. For me, it was almost a spiritual feeling to have bare legs under a skirt, or even in the pool. It's too hot here in AZ for stockings or pantyhose right now, but in a few months, that will be a heavenly feeling in these legs, especially when I start having them waxed, as recommended by my wife.

Kim,

My wife has been using Nair on my chest and groin area for about two years now. The first time she did it I found out the next day I had to wear a bra because of the movement of my t-shirt across my chest became a little sore. The bra helped me with the soreness. I usually always wear panties so the bottoms area want so much of an adjustment. Lately she has been removing more and more of my underarm hair. I was worried at first but it feels nice so I haven't objected to her when we have our remove hair evening (which is this Thursday). Every two weeks she uses Nair on me. I had removed my leg hair many years ago when I was swimming a lot. She hasn't removed any on my legs yet. Not sure why though.

Good luck
    @--}---
    Michelle