Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Time

First Time

Hi all,

What was it that made you try your first item of women's clothing on ???

My case was jokes on freshmen at university.
    There were a couple of residences one for boys and one for girls.
    One of the classical nights out was about switching clothes, just a skirt and some makeup for boys and beards painted on girls.

I cant recall exactly the first article of clothing i put on but I remember cross dressing an action figure one time as a child when i was playing with friends who had barbies, the why of that i don't know. One of those friends on a different occasion was at my house and I can remember asking her would she show me how to put on my sisters lipstick. Again, the why of it or what I was thinking I don't recall but just the desire to do it.

What about yourself?

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Banned Read only
    I was either 5 or 6 years old. I was forced to wear earrings by my sister and two female cousins. And then I was marched out to "present" my new attire in front of all of our parents

The first time I myself made the choice to try on an item of women's clothing was around 8 or 9 years later. A skirt that I put on over my school trousers.

I still wonder to this day what it was that made me feel compelled to do what I did. I have no idea what it was. All I know is that I had a compulsion to try it.

I wore my sister's frock at the age of 5 and Journey started from there.
    this was followed by wearing ladies under garments.
    Continued even after marriage.

Posted this earlier, in a similar thread.. Found HERE
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

For myself i was about 4 and it was winter, was cold in bed and i put my sisters slip on to keep warmer, it felt amazing next to my skin, then a few years later i used to wear my sisters silky dressing gown around the hose in the winter and progressed to wearing her undies.
    soon as i was able to i started to buy my own and now need a new wardrobe to fit it all in !

I lost a drunken bet amongst close friends (male and female), had to put on some lingerie and serve them all drinks.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    The soft and silky feel of my mum's waist slip was definitely my first hit.

Still love soft materials next to my skin.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    Still love soft materials next to my skin.

Rebecca
    Same here, most of my collection is soft and silky.

A pair of my sister's green cotton panties sitting in front of the washing machine when I was fourteen. Jennifer

My mum's tights when I was four. My older brother suggested we wore them (he was six) and show our parents who laughed. I did it again on my own a couple of days later hoping to get the same reaction, but my dad just shouted to get them off. Any amateur psychologists want to speculate that this has led to the desire to cross dress?
    Last edited by Sarah Louise; 06-18-2015 at 04:27 PM.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    @sarah7391: That's amazing I had a very similar experience at a very similar age. I put on my Mothers tights and started dancing around the house, which had everyone in the family in stitches. Until it went on too long and my Father pulled the plug on the fun.

Nothing like that happened again until I hit puberty and then I was in and out of the washing basket like a jack in the box "borrowing" my Mother and Sisters knickers and slips.

The very first time was when I was a toddler, my mom dressed me in my sister's old clothes, supposedly to save money so I wouldn't ruin my 'good boy clothes'. I wasn't old enough to know any better so I didn't associate anything to it at that time. The first time I did it to myself, was when I was a little older, and every day my mom spent a lot of time getting my older sister ready for school, and all the fuss about how good she looked before she left the house. Mom never went through any trouble with me, and never told me how good I looked. So I went up to the attic where I knew my sister's old clothes were stored and put on some of her old clothes, went downstairs and told mom I was ready to go to school too. Of course she changed me back, after we took sis to school, mom asked me if I really wanted to wear her clothes, but in such a way as to infer that my answer should be no. So I told her no, and didn't do that again. The next episode was when I was molested, and my abuser suggested that god made a mistake, and that I was really supposed to be a girl. Initially I was confused, it didn't seem right, but as I looked at the past times when I was dressed as a girl, and then other things that supported his idea, it all seemed to make sense. Soon I was dressing up as a girl myself, in secret, all with the idea that I could make god happy so that he would fix me, and my male genitals would disappear, I would grow breasts, my body would change and I would become a pretty young woman by the time I got to high school like all the rest of the girls. Reinforceing the idea that I was really a girl, and should dress as one, through all those development years apparently 'stuck', and I would feel that way for the rest of my life. Doesn't matter that all the rest of my behavior, feelings and ideas fit into the male side of the charts, the feeling that I'm supposed to be a girl persists. So, I 'go with it', and dress the way that feels normal.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It was so long ago I don;t even remember what made try it but I'm so very glad I did. I found me that day.I think the first ghing I tryed was a pair og heels.
    Angie

Very young for me...always satin like fabric ....I remember panties, slips and nightgowns....loved every minute of it...still do

For me it was a dare. My cousin dared me to wear panties and a dress when I was seven years old. I'm a senior citizen now so that was many years ago. I thank my cousin for daring me back then, but I had to stay hidden for many years due to non acceptance. Now I'm out and loving it.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Banned Read only
    for me it started when i was born and wore girl clothes for 2 yrs then my dad stopped it,but it was always there swiping my sis panties for we were the same size,to fantising about being able to switch genders at will,to sneaking my sis and moms dresses..for me its dresses when im dressed.

I don't really know what the first item(s) were. I believe it was panties. My mother would often dress me up in my older sister's panties and tees. The first items that I was really interested in though were a nylon blouse a brown tight skirt and everything that is worn underneath. How I got there has been posted elsewhere and is kind of long. Those items markrd my arrival as a crossdresser.

My mind was so young it never recorded this, but my family told me I would take my older sisters panties and wear them and then hide them. When my sister ran low she and Mom knew where to look and the routine would start over. My first memory was when I would wear and black OBG, belonging to my Mom. I still love to wear them both.

Possibly about four. Being Scottish, I was obliged to wear the kilt at my sisters wedding. Dear Mum, made a firm decision from which she would not be dissuaded, that I must wear girls' knickers under my kilt. Despite my protests, she had her way. Now I am not sure that this led to further crossdressing, although I suspect it played a part.

Curious thought though........... If my wife asked me to waer a nice pair of panties, would I resist. Answers on a postage stamp please.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    My mom's Vanity Fair panties and a slip. Remember like it was yesterday even though I was just 7 or 8 at the time.

When I was young I was a bit chubby.
    My mom always wore a girdle and would always say "I can't wait to get home and take this thing off"...paradox...
    Then one day she says that if I get any fatter she's going to get me a girdle....enough said. I just had to find out what this was all about and why the love/hate relationship....now I know.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    I'm not sure as it all started over 68yrs. ago.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Opportunity and privacy. But why did so many of us "just know" to do it secretly?