Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Time

Not sure the first time I wore my mom's panties. She was the only female in the house so her clothes were the only ones available. I know by the time I was 4 or 5 I was fascinated with her panties and bras. By the time I was 8, I was putting on her panties from the clothes hamper in the bathroom and sometimes taking them to bed with me. By the time I was 10, I had tried ALL of her clothes on. I had too much alone time in the house as a youngster....peace, St. Eve

Quote Originally Posted by Mark/Rebecca View Post
    I think what made me was that I have always admired and respected my mother more than my father or any other male.
    I have noticed I still tend to admire primarily women, and on rare occasion fall into crushes with them.
    I would love to have had an adult relationship with my mother. I believe she would've become my confidant.
    I feel the same way, only the other way around because I'm FTM. I remember watching my dad get dressed and thinking he was a sharp dresser. He taught me how to tie a tie once, which I have more recently become very thankful for. I admired him. I also remember wondering why I never admired my mom in quite the same way. My first male article of clothing that I had to have was my varsity jacket. The girls' jacket was ugly, so I just got the boys' one. This was all after he died, though. I wonder what he would have thought.

A neighborhood girl and I went to play dress-up and she showed me how to put on pantyhose. My toes touched that silky smooth nylon and my life changed forever that day.