Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Time

It was a long time ago, but my first recollection was my best friend's little sister dressing me up with bra, undies, dress, makeup, and nail polish, and proceeded to parade me in front of my mom and one of her close friends.

It ended up resulting in my mom telling me to "take that stuff off", which led to me thinking that it was a bad thing and I should hide it. I was hooked though. I knew from that point on, that I was different.

I needed a new Halloween costume and found a bunch of clothes my mother hadn't unpacked from moving day. She didn't think I would wear "everything" but I did.

I really don't know why. It just felt right, even though I felt guilty about going into my mother's things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

First things was my sisters outgrown panties and training bra no idea why I had to try them on but I just had to and it felt right. It just all snowballed from there.

It was a combination of wanting to wear a Halloween costume I'd never worn before, not be recognized, and innocence. I'd never worn anything "femme" previously, had never heard the term "crossdress," nor was I aware there was any "taboo" associated with doing so. To me at the time, dressing as a woman was merely taking advantage of some readily available clothing that would effectively disguise me for the upcoming Scout Halloween party. My goal was merely to "keep 'em guessing" as to who I was as long as I could.

Curiosity.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What triggered my fem desires was a teacher who put lipstick on me fora play. I was maybe 7 at the time. She wore a lovely perfume and t9ld me in the most sincere l9ving way how pretty it made me l9ok. I was hooked instantly on the feeling that gave me and next afternoon I was in my mom's dresses putting on lipstick and wearing her panties. Never stopped.

Amanda

It all began for me on a lonely day in the middle of winter alone on the farm.,. my parents often left my alone on the farm an go to the city for a couple weeks leaving me with chores an plenty of food an fire wood.,. I had a race car set I wanted to find just to play with the toy cars.,. we had no electricity so I could not operate the track, an my parents had put it in the attic for safe keeping.,. there were so many boxes of stuff to go through to find.,. boxes an boxes of clothes.,. I spent hours looking for the toy to no avail an grew tired I open boxes of clothes around me so I made a make shift bed on the spot thinking a quick nap then I will continue looking for my toy car set.,. The feel an smell of the clothes was got me interested.,. as I looked a corset I thought this would fit me once I had it on an it fit great I was hooked.,. I loved how that material felt on my body,., I tried on every thing I could find an totally forgot about my race car set.,. I dressed in these wonderful clothes every day my parents left me alone.,. I loved to wear lingerie the most.,. any thing tight to the body.,. like a second skin.,. I had golden yellow incredibly curly hair an brilliant blue eyes, both my parents said so many times I should have been a girl,.,

I think the devil made me do it😈
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

I started sneaking my mother's dresses when I was 8 or so.
    I don't know why I started doing it, there isn't a specific thing I can remember that triggered it.
    My family never (and still doesn't know).

I remember the first time ( about 11 yrs ) although im not really sure when the urges started .It just got to a point where i could not help my self and had to try on one of my moms dresses .From that point on i was hooked
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

In the late fifties we got a new young teacher who wore petticoats that were fashionable at that time. When I saw them, on a windy day, something happened inside me and I knew I wanted to wear petticoats. I searched through my mother's closets but never found any petticoats. I did, however find her slips, and I have worn them ever since. I do not know what drove me but I have no regrets.

Aspiring Member
    Can't remember for sure but i think it was one of my mom's bras. That led to her slips and hose. The kind of hose that needed a garter to hold them up. Eventually a dress and nightgowns. not sure if she ever suspected, if the did she never mentioned it Tried my sister's bra but it was too small. Wore my mom's clothes many times when home alone. Also tried her makeup but found it hard to remove without leaving traces.

Quote Originally Posted by thecddj View Post
    Hi all,

What was it that made you try your first item of women's clothing on ???
    It was a pledge party at a fraternity, where the pledges were supposed to be "dates" for the brothers. The whole transformation experience was a revelation. That night I discovered an exciting part of me, dancing with my "date" and even getting involved in some wildly drunken making out (not quite to the level of sex).

I was around 6 years old, went to take a bath, and there on the inside of the bathroom door was my older sisters full nylon slip, of course back then it came in one color, white, at least that was all I ever saw in our house. I looked at that slip, and it called out to me, it was so long ago, I don't remember just what it said. But I do know the last words where "go on, you'll like it", and I did.
    But I think Nicole brought up a great point, how did I know after I got out of that bathroom, it was best to keep it to myself, not sure, but I knew. It was a couple of years latter that I got caught by my father, he reaffirmed it was a smart idea to keep quite, I never let myself get caught again. But of course it really didn't stop or even slow me down from dressing every chance I got.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I remember trying on my mothers tights and loving them.

Hard to recall for sure, since I was pretty young at the time.

When I was about six I got moved to a 'new' bedroom in the basement of our home, so I didn't have to share my old one with my infant sister (5 years younger than me). My parents converted a bedroom-sized laundry room into a third bedroom, and moved the laundry pair to one end of a 'party room' that was also in the basement, on the other side of the basement stairs. I thought that was great, because I had my own bathroom down there, and I had a lot more privacy. Everyone else was upstairs, and didn't come down to the basement except to wash and dry clothes. If anyone wanted me, they would use an intercom from the kitchen upstairs to my room that my dad and I installed, to ask me to come upstairs, rather than coming down to look for me.

One morning - I can't recall exactly how old I was at the time, but possibly nine or ten - I was up quite early and getting dressed, and I realized all my underpants were in the laundry. Mom had done the laundry the night before, but had left the last load of white clothes, including all of my undershorts, running in the dryer, intending to deal with them in the morning. I walked naked into the laundry room to get my part of the laundry to fold and put away, as well as what I needed immediately to wear. Well, it was a cold morning, and no one had gotten up yet upstairs and turned the thermostat up, so I turned the dryer back on for a few minutes to warm up my undies! When I started to take clothes out to sort out mine from everyone else's, the first thing my hand pulled out was one of my mom's half slips that was in the same load. It was warm and silky feeling, and I tried it on to see what it felt like. Didn't fit my waist, of course, but I held it in place and loved how smooth and silky and warm it felt, especially as it slid across my naked skin! I seem to recall I looked curiously at some of my mom's other underwear - bras, panties and girdle, but I didn't try them on. Then I put on my nice warm T-shirt and undershorts, put everyone else's clothes back in the dryer, and took my armload of warm clothes to my room to fold and put away before I finished getting dressed.

That was the start of several curious investigations of my mom's clothes in the laundry. In later years, when I got closer to my mom's size I tried on pretty much all of her other things. My sister was always younger and smaller than me, so I never tried on her clothes. I don't recall ever trying to wear any of mom's clothes for more than a few minutes, and never tried wearing a purloined item under my boy clothes, or keeping anything from the laundry that wasn't mine - clean or soiled.

I don't clearly recall ever playing 'dress up' with the girls I played with, including my sisters and cousins. I may have tried on some girl things with them, but if I did, I don't remember it. I vaguely remember dressing my little sister in some of mom's things, but not putting anything on myself.

That privacy also later allowed me to play with mom's lipstick and wash it off again without getting caught. Didn't do that often, and I can't recall playing much with other cosmetics.
    Last edited by Ceera; 07-17-2015 at 01:08 PM.

When I was 10 I was caught wearing my sisters undies, I got a really bad beating of my father and kept it a to myself after that. Of course I realise now wearing a slip under your trousers does not look good!

Non-binary/Questioning
    When I was around 8 or so I tried on some of my mother's underwear and a bra. At the time, however, it didn't make any particular impression on me. Since my teens, though, I've always felt as though I'd have chosen to be female if I'd been given the option (not quite the same as feeling that I am female, I realize). It's only in the last year that I've acquired any women's clothing, and only a couple of months since I've begun dressing regularly.

Aspiring Member
    I was so young, it didn't have anything to do with sexuality more than curiosity. From the time I was six when my mom stopped dressing me like a girl and my dad took me to get my hair mowed off, I would watch my mom dress and explore her closet when she was away. I was fascinated with the gadgets... girdles, garter belts, stockings, bras, jewelry, makeup, high heels and on and on. The more I explored (once putting on her heels and some of her lipstick) the more fascinated I became - secretly wondering if my little girl friends knew about all this stuff. All this was such a mystery, and after a while my boy's life seemed quite dull.

I wish it hadn't taken so long to rediscover the joys of dressing.

Banned Read only
    My first fem item was a girl's blouse mom bought me. She said she bougth it my mistake, thinking it was a boy's shirt. The first item I tried on through choice, years later, was mom's leather mini skirt.

I saw it hanging up and adored the look, texture and smell of it.

I think what made me was that I have always admired and respected my mother more than my father or any other male.
    I have noticed I still tend to admire primarily women, and on rare occasion fall into crushes with them.
    I would love to have had an adult relationship with my mother. I believe she would've become my confidant.

Many years ago feeling unloved and unwanted turned me somewhat from the guy mode and I started to wear a half slip when on my own and at night which gave me comfort and now life has turned full circle and I can dress all the time when and how I want and feeling feminine is very calming. Also I find it easier to talk girls than guys.

Being the youngest with four older sister I kinda had no choice to wear womens clothes. My sisters would dress me up during the summer to practice their makeup skills and such. Oh those were fun times. One of my sisters still has a picture of me on her wall dressed full out next to my best friend who was also dressed. I remember my dad getting pissed and telling them never again. It broke my heart but I stopped for a while till I was in my 20s. Then it was an off and on thing until about a year ago when I started doing it all the time again.

My mom used to keep pantyhose lying around the house from time to time. I was always curious about this piece of lingerie, it was so soft and silky. When I tried them on for the first time, it pretty much started my crossdressing journey. I loved the feel of the nylon fabric against my skin. Now I always wear pantyhose when I crossdress. I sometimes even wear them under my "normal" clothes .