Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dressing and sexual excitement

Hi, thought I would reply to this thread. Well, for me, dressing was definitely sexually arousing when I was a teenager...and the truth is that, it still is. But what arouses me is different now, then what it used to be. Before, just wearing panties, a dress and makeup would be arousing. It seemed to take so little. Now, as I dress fully, my arousal comes from "situations" that I am in -- being out in public, being treated like a woman, interacting with people and looking at my pictures all dressed up. So, is that eroticism? Yes, I think it is. But, now, to get to that arousal, I work harder to create my fantasies! There is definitely a feminine side to me that has nothing to do with eroticism and arousal. I express this side of me even in male mode, as many gay men have the luxury of doing to a certain extent. But if I were being really honest, I would say that dressing up is still about eroticism for me.
    Some boys just can't help acting like girls...

My pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mayatoronto/

For me it was definitely connected with sexual arousal, seeing my body in a way that I wanted to see women. But as I dressed more and more completely I began to enjoy the feminine feeling without the overt sexual arousal. And I can have a very fun dress up session in my hotel without even going there. So I think I have uncovered a nonsexual desire to be dressed and feel as a woman.

When I first started, there was a sexual component to it, I'll admit. It was taboo, and the feeling of panties and hose was arousing and exhilarating. The older I get, and the more comfortable I become in my own skin, it doesn't feel unnatural, so a lot of that excitement is gone, along with the arousal that comes with it. Now, although I want to feel and look sexy, it's become a second skin to me. As such, it feels even better than it did when it was a cheap thrill.

When I first discovered that CDing existed, I definitely fetishized it. Seeing these beautiful women and realizing they started with the same components I have pushed all my buttons. I denied it for years and would only travel to that portion of the internet on rare occasions, because of the fear of asking myself questions about why it was such a massive stimulant.

Since admitting to myself that I want to do it myself, rather than just watch, I've found the fetish to be completely gone. Old standby sites no longer "raise the flag", they just give me ideas for how to better complete my own transformation into Abby.

In my experience, it was a thousand times easier to tell myself that it was just a fetish that didn't require explanation than it was to come to grips with my fluctuating gender identity and expression.

Non-binary/Questioning
    For me, dressing itself isn't sexual per se - what's arousing to me when I'm dressed is the feeling that it gives me of having a female body and of being able to pleasure myself in an appropriate manner if I'm in the mood to do so. That said, I don't think that I'm much more stimulated when dressed than I am when not. On the other hand, I've been dressing a lot more recently, so a higher percentage of my recent sexual experiences have taken place while dressed...

I confess, however, that I do get aroused by the thought of other people getting aroused at seeing me dressed. I just feel sexier and the thought that others think so too stimulates me.