Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dressing and sexual excitement

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Judging by the number of underwear threads/posts here? U and I may be the only ones here without a fetish for them.

Like most males, I'm visually oriented w hen it comes to sexual stimulation. And, with Sherry available, I,d have to be dead to not get some excitement from seeing her close up. And, I'm old, but not dead yet.

However, when I'm prepping to go out w/girlfriends, or when I'm out? Sex never enters my mind.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Pretty close, but the fancier/more exotic items still are more sexually charged, as I think it is with GGs as well. A leather bustier lacing up in back, snugging against the torso, lifting the breasts... quite a bit more interesting than a man's snug t-shirt.

Other things like dresses- i've been able to wear lots of different dresses and outfits quite a lot, so a lot of the novelty is worn off, but i still like the look of feminine clothes way more than men's. not sure i do them the justice they deserve, but it's not like i have 4 legs or anything.

I can definitely control my arousal level when putting on clothes, but i can also get into it quite a bit if i want. A little bit of control, a little bit of imagination, i guess.

Remember- sex is in the brain- everything else is just nerve endings. And when you can get creative enough in your own mind- even the nerve endings are not as critical as they once were. Look for inspiration from less 'overt' sources or images, perhaps.

-k

initially being an underdresser only for so long, yes it was panties and totally sexual, then CD was also highly charged, and things do return to "normal", every so often something creates a charge, I like it, its controllable (no need for a full erection in a clothes store now is there?!). New things, or the idea of some new clothes might set off a sexual charge, but then so does my SO wearing a short skirt!

I reckon i have a raised background sexual charge when dressed, unless I'm so very focussed on something else. Some days its higher, not a problem, after all we are sexual beings.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Junior Member Marie-Claude, France's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah-RT View Post
    (...)
    As some members have mentioned in previous threads that they do or at least did get sexual excitement out of dressing, have any of you moved past that and how did that affect the way you dress?
    (...)
    At the beginning, sexual excitement was the main objective... But as time passed, the feeling of being happy and in good mood installed itself and now both feelings share my time as a lady.

It used to be annoying when arousal happened quickly because, at that point, the dressing session was over. Slowly I learned to control it so that I could enjoy the clothes for longer. I wanted to experience what it was like to do "normal" things - around the house, perhaps in the garden as well, while dressed, so being able to avoid the arousal allowed much greater (and longer) enjoyment of the feminine clothes.

When I first started dressing there was absolutely the arousal/excitement.

By my late twenties dressing became more about feeling complete as a person. I do still get aroused sometimes while dressed, but it usually has to do with something other than the dressing itself. Now that my wife is totally on board with my dressing I will be dressed enough that my being dressed is going to overlap with intimacy with my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie cd View Post
    when I dress with and go out with my wife (not often) but she has little objection as long as I am not over the top , I can control myself sexually and just be me.
    But just the other morning after a night dressed with her and she left for work (I work from home) I was feeling I still wanted to be dressed that morning (not to her knowledge, she would not be happy if I did it at home WITHOUT her knowledge...no problem if she knew) but anyway so I dressed and thought I may go down the road to post a letter (drive there) so jumped in the car all dressed up ,got there and just the knowledge of doing it in secret made things excited and right there and then (across road from postbox) in the car even with restrictive garments keeping things snug & shrunk.....I was overcome and couldn't contain the internal excitement and well you guessed the rest...needless to say the letter didn't get posted and back home it was...
    in answer mostly I can control myself but it still stimulates me.....
    I have similar experiences. The first time I went "all out" dressed in a dress with heels, makeup, nail polish, and perfume at home (my wife doesn't know I CD) the excitement and sensations are too much to control even when I am tucked.

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    I started dressing at three years of age. So it was not sexual then. However as I entered puberty, it became about gratification to some extent. As the years went on, I stepped away from that. However I have found that when dressed, I feel prettier, more sensual, more sexy; but it is not about sex, it is more about how I feel. Miss Girlfriend does not want a trans-lesbian relationship, so when dressed, romance is a no-go. But I have to say, there have been times coming home from a night out where I can feel that sensuousness, where I simply want to run my fingernails along her thigh. This is very similar to how I react to her when I am not dressed, but the fact I feel more sensual and sexier, it seems to magnify my sexual responses to her, it suddenly feels..."more right." I simply wish I could get her to understand that.

Ever & Always,
    Caden Lane
    Last edited by Caden Lane; 07-02-2015 at 01:15 PM. Reason: typing error
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    For myself, I'd say it's about 70-30, with the 70 being the part of sexual arousal. However, I wear different things for the 30% than I do with the 70%. I really don't get that way when dressing fully in skirt & blouse. I wear "practical" underwear. Haynes black cotton bikini panties, standard pantyhose, and "practical" bra. However, I wear extremely erotic, frilly panties, and crotchless or suspender pantyhose....or stockings with a garter belt, when I'm feeling "frisky". It really depends on my mood at the time.

Yes the urges are there when get dressed to the max. The smell of the lipsticks the feel of the nylons on my smooth legs and even the look in the mirror and see a younger me without the flaws of a sun weathered old face as I can cover it with the makeup. It has always been sexually exciting for me since my teen years. Now when my wife and I are playing and she tells me to go get dressed up it is almost a pleasure I can't hold back. She has added to my sexuality and my desire to feel hose on hose or night gown on nightgown and lipstick on lipstick.

I only get this when I wear something i've never worn before. In the beginning I only was wearing dresses and when I putted on my first female jeans I got arroused. Now I wear these jeans regulary and lt's not arrousing me anymore.

Banned Read only
    Ahhh yes, the dreaded 'incorrect erotic targeting' thing! I think we've all experienced it at some point and I think it's one of the reasons we're frowned upon, I read a negative post somewhere a while ago making reference to 'fetish before family' (I've experienced it myself I'll admit!) I'm not a phsycologist but I I've done a LOT of reading over the past 9 months😩 That aside, it does pass, this isn't an 'erotic' behaviour, let's face it, most of us are heterosexual and come on...trans woman are seriously hot, and yes i mean that chic in the mirror too!😀

Like most of us here, dressing was very sexual around and/or after puberty, but now, as I dress fully, with wig and make up too, it's all about feeling "right."

The girl in the mirror is me, only better. She's younger, sexier (I never thought of myself as sexy in drab), prettier, and MOST OF ALL---HAPPIER than "guy mode" me!!!

I’ll have to admit dressing up has always been very sexually exciting to me. Throughout my teens and twenties any cheap dress or piece of lingerie I could find would help satisfy my arousal. After being married and raising kids for the past 25 years the frequency of being able to have private time to dress up has decreased. However my wife’s involvement in the process of crossdressing has helped my improve my style clothes and being able to stay dressed as a woman longer if only for a few times a year. I am almost 60 years old and I still get aroused looking and wearing woman’s clothes. It has not faded.

Like you, I too started doing the exact same thing. I found that wearing a bra, panties and stockings took me to a very aroused mental state, and that was many, many years ago. I now dress because I feel comfortable in my "new skin" and it just feels natural for me to wear a bra, panties pantyhose etc etc. I still love very fine lingerie and dress age appropriate(for me anyway).

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

From about as young as I can remember 5 or 6 swimsuits and leotards were the centre of sexual excitement to was pretty much a manual thing, the tightness of the fabric obviously stimulates the right places and at that age the reward part of my mind connected one thing with the other.
    When it was taboo I think allot of the sexual excitement was from the fact it was something I "shouldn't" be doing. More things got added as I got older.
    That carried on well into my 30's

Then I met my current SO.
    She pretty much said go for it wear what you want when you want you look great in it. She even brings me home things to wear.

That changed everything. It's no longer Taboo, it's just every day. I don't really get aroused from the act of wearing something.
    A number of other people have used the word sensual. I've got to agree.

CD'ing doesn't turn me on like it did in the beginning.

To CD now is like and expression of me, I love how I feel, I love how I look dressed, and I absolutely love the attention I get from my SO and when I'm out.

What turns me on now?
    The simple things, the way my SO looks at me sometimes, the way she hugs me in bed, her giggles, and the way she adores me, and yes OMG how she looks in lingerie (well I still have a pulse don't I?)

My earliest dressing experiences were entirely sexual -- I mean, that was the whole point, actually, and it took quite awhile for the sizzle to subside enough for me to consider any other aspect. In fact, I didn't really start examining my gender identity in greater depth until I started going out and socializing as Sherri. Interacting with others as Sherri helped me realize I am Sherri, sex or no sex. But I have always had a strong sex drive, so why wouldn't that be a part of being Sherri? I love that part of Sherri as much as any other part, and I love the whole fem dimension being Sherri has added to the mix.

For me, crossdressing has always been exclusively and irrevocably about sexual excitement.

Sh-sh-sh-shakin' all over jemima_bates's Avatar
    Good thread!

Similarities here, too - for me, there's a strong sexual element. However, like Sherry et al, I can't really relate to the underwear discussions. For me, it *has* to be the complete look, to which underwear certainly contributes, and indeed facilitates, but never dominates. I am still very attracted to myself in full femme mode. Even though there's lots of examples (in this thread and elsewhere) where this diminishes, I just don't see it for me at the moment.

But, really, who knows?!

Jemima x

For me it is definitely sexual .since I was about 7 I've been dressing in underwear and snatching erotic moments .it didn't matter what I wore as long as it was from a woman's wardrobe.but now as I reach my 50th birthday I dress to impress .I need to look the part .

Yes! Very arousing, the feel, the shape, the look are all turn ons. I mean I think it was a sensation thing when I was very young, but into pre puberty, and then puberty, it turned very sexual. I was nearly caught a few times but thankfully my parents were seldom home, and my mothers underwear drawer was raided. Needles to say, I learned how to use the washing machine quite early. My wife was surprised when I showered her the lengths I would go to to cover my tracks. Thanks to digital photos, I was able to make drawers and cupboards look exactly as i had found them. A shit ton of effort all to get my rocks off... Was it worth it. Every minute...
    XOXO - Jess

For me, dressing has always had a sexual component to it. When I started, years ago coming into puberty "borrowing" my sister and mother's panties for a few minutes, it was obviously very immediate and intense. As I got older and started to acquire my own things, the excitement of wearing feminine things was still there but along with it came a feeling of just plain enjoyment. So there became more balance. I do not get to dress that often though so, even now, the sexual piece is still there.

the short answer is lots(and lots) of cds, tgs and ts people have these feelings...and lots of those feelings seem to go up and down over time..

each of our "proclivities" is a natural expression of our own selves and i hope everyone can enjoy their own feelings with no shame or fear

also i know the behaviour of getting the release of the sexual attraction can become very addicting and calming to the anxiety of gender dysphoria

Hmmmmmm when I am in drab mode I am a typical guy , but when dressed----- I become very submissive and well girly
    hugs phylis anne

With out a doubt it's sexual, but it doesn't drive my dressing. I love the feel of my pantie and bra the feeling of my dress blowing in the wind,that is the climax that i drsire !