Thread: Pink Fog!

Pink Fog!

I have not had a chance to dress since January and find my self constantly thinking about it and wanting to soon. I am in the closet and do not see any possible chances until this fall! How do you deal with this? I find myself looking at the pretty summer dresses and wishing I could be wearing one!
    Just trying to be the real me!

Stephanie, I was in your situation for a long time and suddenly broke free of it. I was waiting for a long time for my Male Persona to 'find time' to make room in his life for my Female Persona.

I won't describe how it happened, but my Female Persona suddenly realized this was Bullshit. She suddenly materialized and started making her own demands. Here it gets a little messy with the pronouns, but I / she / we realized that if I / she wanted something (like a pretty summer dress, ooh!!) I / she / we are perfectly capable of getting it for ourselves. We don't have to wait for the right time, and it's silly of us to wait for that right time, because in that male mindset there will never be a right time.

Seize the day. Ask not what your male mind can do for your female side. Ask instead what the female side of you wants. See what happens if you imagine putting her wants FIRST, for a change. My guess is that she'll want to put on that dress NOW and not want to take it off!

I have to agree with Collette,
    That you have to seize the day and if your innerself is wanting to wear a summer dress then why not go out and find one that you like.
    I am quite sure that you should be able to find a little time for a quick dress up just to take the strain from waiting for the fall to come, sometimes you have to open that closet door just a little and put on that dress you long to wear.
    Good luck
    Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Stephanie,

Firstly, when you say you are in the closet does that mean you have are living with someone (SO, family) who does not know and you don't want them to know? If this is the case and your dressing is limited to only when they are away which I am assuming will be in fall, then you can try a few things others here have. You could go away somewhere yourself and dress. You could find a local support group where they have meetings, go "en male" and dress up when you get there (many have places you can dress), or you could try underdressing (but that is not always everyone's things). There are creative ways to take the edge off, you just have to find them.

Hugs

Isha

I'll echo all of the above -- where there's a will there's way....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

You are not the only one. I thought I would have some time earlier this spring to go shopping and dress. Dress Barn had a few nice spring things that I was anxious to try. I'm afraid they will be gone by the time I finally get some alone time. I just bide my time.

I'm also in the closet about my crossdressing, but I manage to make time to dress up from time to time even if its not too often. I personally would go crazy from the urges if I don't get to dress up after a long time. Honestly it seems like more of a priority thing to me if you decide if you have time to dress or not.

Banned Read only
    You are not in the "pink fog". Meet dysphoria, her evil sister.

I am married and my wife is not aware of this and I do struggle with that. Between my family and professional committ,eats I do struggle to find the time to indulge. When I do it is mainly when I travel. I would love to be "hair free" at all points but I'm not which is the other reason I struggle with this. I want to feel pretty and for me that is without body hair. Too many issues!

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie, How about Under Dressing will that work for you.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have not under dressed. My wife is not aware and that would be tricky.

Sounds like it is time to make you wife aware of this, keeping it bottled up can be bad for you health, both mental and physical, if you have the need, you need to find away.
    I told my wife when keeping the secret became to much for me to handle, but by then I was ready to do what ever it took, or just give up on life, and I was taught to never give up, so I had to find a solution.
    Fortunately for me, I had an understanding wife, that was mad that I hadn't told her sooner, it would have saved me so much pain, and it would have been better for our marriage, my depression was ruining our marriage, and it had to stop.
    With her acceptance, and my new found freedom, we got stronger, and 35 plus years latter, I look back and think what a great life I've had, and I owe it all to a little lady that only had one thing to say about it all, " Is that all this is about, I thought it was something serious, why didn't you say something sooner?"
    Life can be good, but you have to give it a chance to show you, by reaching out, and tell her what you need, and why you need it,and then hope she understands, and accepts. Now with all the media attention it should even be easier than it was way back then.
    But then I don't your wife, and you do, so you have to do what you think is right.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I deal with it by not dealing with it, and it sucks. I'm back to feeling it's a case of 'maybe next lifetime'.
    My wife knows about Nikki but I just don't feel comfortable to dress around her, not yet anyhow.

I understand totally about your dislike of body hair, I feel like I have this alien crap sprouting out of me here and there - ugh, ugh, ugh.

I sympathise deeply with you.

Hugs, Nikki
    Last edited by Nikkilovesdresses; 06-18-2015 at 01:46 PM.
    I used to have a short attention spa