Thread: interesting convo with the daughter

interesting convo with the daughter

As some know here I am caretaking my wife who has both dimmentia as well as alzheimers ,what a mix!! anyway she has been accusing me of taking her ID , well she told the daughter of course and the first thing she said was -------so dad when is the operation ??? I about fell off my chair laughing ,thinking if they only knew ! possibly know more than I think they know
    hugs phylis

Sometimes they know not what they say is close to real.
    DonnaT

Possibly some folk do know more than you realise...

And at least you've retained your sense of humour and can have a chuckle - that's really essential when you're dealing with that horrific disease daily... My poor mum had it so I do empathise and feel for you...

Keep laughing! Life is just one, huge, cosmic joke...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

oh yes humor is so important ,to add to the convo we had a good laugh --I mentioned she would likely be ok wiht it ,the wife would not remember it , the in laws are fairly liberal but the laugh was imagining my son seeing me as he is typical close minded young man (32) on the other hand his vociferous views might mean he is also hiding something himself
    hugs phylis