Thread: what next?

what next?

My SO allows me to dress as Dominique nearly every night, which I truly appreciate, to the point that she'll tell me to stop thanking her for being so open-minded about it. She has no issues with me wearing a bra and panties under my men's clothing while out and about, especially since she admits that even she wouldn't be able to tell i'm wearing a bra (i guess the straps aren't that obvious)

I hope I don't come off as greedy, but what's next? Where should i expect it to go from here?

Time to be honest with yourself. Where did you expect it to go? What do you really want?

Nobody can answer these questions for you.

Does there have to be a next? What do you want?

Gone to live my life
    Hi Dominique,

Collette makes a good point. You need to understand where you think you need to go. Is dressing up at home as you are now something you can do, put it away and carry on with life in "boy mode" or does something in your heart of heart tell you that you want more? If you are looking to "up the game" then you need to discuss that with your wife and come to terms/arrangements/compromises that you can both live with . . . remember there are two of you in the relationship and one should not hold sway over the other. Communication is the best way forward. Now, bear in mind that while your wife may be accommodating/accepting/supportive in your current mode of dressing, she may have her saturation point at which point you will need to determine what you can live without. You may want to go whole hog . . . dresses, heels, make-up, forms and wig to which she may not wish to see or support. At that juncture you will need to negotiate if you can live without what she is not prepared to see or perhaps you enter into a DADT relationship . . . again communicate with your wife as this is the only way you are going to know what to expect.

Hugs

Isha

At the end of the day you have to be happy with yourself and your life. If you think you want to go further and live as a woman admit it to yourself. That's the first step.

If not and you're happy to just do it in private then so be it, just share it with your wife if you can and enjoy it.

I'm currently struggling with a similar issue and I've been told by close friends do what makes you happy and live with that decision. Family and friends will always support you.

Best of luck

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    Does there have to be a next?
    That's the big question. Most of us seem to be on a continuous quest to go further. Your wife may think this is the extent of it. Guess you never know when you've gone as far as you can go until you go too far. That's the way most of us do it. When you get right down to it, you should be asking her instead of us. Our leanings are pretty well established.

If you open up communication you might find out you've hit the lottery and she's as into it as you are.

I'd say just enjoy being yourself Hon and include her.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    When we first discovered Tina, my wife and I were so curious about who she was, what role she played/plays in our lives, and what she might become in the future, that we decided the only way to know that is to let her have a life of her own to see where it might go and to learn all about her. This can work (we are an example) if the two of you do it together. Your wife might like to know more about the details of the mind of your feminine self, so encourage her to ask questions about whatever makes her curious. Since the two of you are open with each other, honest answers (including "I don't know") will help lead both of you forward.

It's an incredible journey, and makes me thankful every day that I know I'm transgendered with an incredibly loving wife!