Thread: Educating For Acceptance

Banned Read only

Educating For Acceptance

I just read a thread titled "dressing in women's clothes, without dressing as a woman", as the public see's this aren't they becoming more educated which leads to acceptance of men wearing women's clothing. For those that can dress totally female this also educates. Even though it's been said on here that women's clothes are designed for a woman's curves and a man doesn't have those some women's clothes fit a man better than male clothing. For example soft girl jeans over a pair of panties fit and feel so much nicer than the rough material and saggy fit of males. Doesn't the skimpy soft bikini panty feel better than brief's that go to the knee? By wearing girl clothes in public we are definitely educating the public for acceptance whether they know it or not, in this case more and more is more for CD acceptance.

Banned Read only
    I think your argument looses a lot steam when you refer to underwear. The "public" does't see your underwear. There are skinny jeans for men now too they are cut appropriately to allow for your junk to go untucked.

I don't know if it helps anything but your own comfort as to what type underwear you wear. I don 't show mine in public.
    I also wear women's jeans out in male mode from time to time, but I've always believed they weren't that noticeable to the general public unless you are staring at my crotch, and that would make me very uncomfortable.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    It takes alot of trial and error to find the right fit. I would think even a gg would agree with me on that. Womens jeans have alot of different styles and cuts, depending on your figure. But I agree that womens jeans are more comfortable in the type of material that is used. More give and softer. As far as panties, well that is a different story. If you wearing them for comfort or if you wear them because your mind thinks they feel sexy. So even though I wear females cloths daily, I wear what is comfortable, not what is sexy.
    Erica

Banned Read only
    If you wear girl jeans it doesn't make good sence to wear underwear other than panties because the jeans are form fitting, I'm mainly talking about "outer clothing" that can be seen. Wearing androgonist or fem top, shoes, jewelry, makeup, longer unisex hair all educate society for acceptance. The more they see it the quicker they accept it. If more CD's did this we would be accepted a whole lot quicker; in my opinion.