Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letting myself get caught

Reni Howard

Letting myself get caught

They are working on the power lines in my neighborhood again. I have a large picture window looking over the back yard. I have been dressing up and sitting by the window while they work and letting them see me. I love having big strong construction worker type ogle me. Does anyone else do this type of thing?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I have no desire to attract males but, I do like the public situations where there's a chance of being observed. I think caught sounds more like an assault although, I wouldn't mind being "caught" by some aggressive females. Caught and then..........
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Nope. I don't dress for men.

not attracted to men, and just as soon not have them attracted to me. But then I keep my dressing very private, but I do love a nice complement from my wife.
    But I can see the attraction, we stay in the shadows so much, a little time in the light can be nice, especially if the light is lime colored.
    So have fun with it!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

No, not for me. Not interested in men at all. Dress for myself only, generally blinds down!

Some think that teasing men is the same thing as being attracted to men. It's not.

I never got any attraction to men. But wearing female cloths give me a great pleasure and excitement.
    Can anyone guide me, How do I post my photo.
    Even though I have posted my photo in my profile, It does not appear when I respond to any tread.

I agree with Nicole - being noticed by men is not the same as desiring me. For me, to be noticed by men is an affirmation of my presentation as a female. That said, I have the hardest time figuring out if they're checking me out because I'm attractive or checking me out because they see a dude in a dress.

I definitely don't close the curtains when I'm hanging out at home as Stephanie in the evenings - so any of my neighbors could certainly see her. I've got nothing to hide, and it's just as natural as being en homme

Feeling attractive is more important to me than actually being an object of attraction. But, if I ever decide to venture out into the world and happen to catch someone's interest, it would at least be some validation that I'm doing something right.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

Not intentionally but, hey, whatever works.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Bad girl, Reni! And keep that blouse buttoned!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    There are alot of gals who do that for fun...you are def not alone in that category and that scenerio pops up on here occasionally. The next step is to actually go outside LOL.........XOXO maybe with a pitcher of freshly squeezed lemonade xoxo

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Nope, sorry not for me.
    I prefer to live under the radar. For me not being noticed means that I am fitting in.
    Erica

Platinum Member
    Umm, not my thing to encourage voyeurism.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Jean View Post
    Bad girl, Reni! And keep that blouse buttoned!
    Funny!

On your question about being caught on purpose, I can see wanting people to want you...it is only human

Gold Member
    Getting all dresses up is fun, however attracting a bunch of men could
    leas to some unwanted incandescent that you may not want to handle.
    Be careful

Rader

Not for me. I'm not interested in being noticed by men. That's just me, and no reflection or judgment on what anyone else does.

I don't either. I'm a GG.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    I wouldn't do this either. It's not that I'm shy - I'm not. It's that letting random dudes see you like that can be an insanely dangerous thing to do. Because what stops them from coming to your place, kicking in the back door, and raping you?

Reni Howard
    Im fully dressed just like other women. I dont think this would lead to someone raping me. I just love the attention.

Quote Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
    Not for me. I'm not interested in being noticed by men. That's just me, and no reflection or judgment on what anyone else does.
    Me neither. I prefer a bit of modesty, and really don't want neighbors or workers peering at whatever I'm wearing. Or not wearing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Funny. I understand what you're saying but to me it is a little creepy and perhaps just shy of the border of predatory behavior. That sounds strong, I know. Sorry. I wish I could express it better. I'm all for flashing the willing, but these guys didn't sign up for what you're doing -- they're just trying to do their somewhat dangerous jobs.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Renihoward View Post
    Im fully dressed just like other women. I dont think this would lead to someone raping me. I just love the attention.
    Hon, the rules you are used to in life do not apply to you when you are presenting as female. When you are a guy, mostly guys don't mess with you. Oh it's a very different experience as a woman, I can assure you of that. Be careful. All the stuff your mom would've taught your sister she probably didn't teach you. And some of it you need to know. Be careful.

Attention from men is awesome. It really is, I enjoy it too. Attention from men when other people aren't around can sometimes go quite badly. Look, the odds are, nothing would ever happen. Those types of incidents are rare. But they happen. Given some of the stuff that has happened to me, and to other women I know, I wouldn't do what you are doing.
    Last edited by Katey888; 06-20-2015 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Use of English... :)

Not me. Not in a million years.