Thread: No more line!!

No more line!!

As I mentioned in a previous post, my wife made a line that was not to be crossed, which included no lipstick nor nail polish. For nine years dressing while at home was fine,(wig, bra, etc.) except for that line. Every few months I would hear "I don't know why you want to dress in women's clothes". That hurt. I decided to print out "Why Men Crossdress" and give it to her the next time she made that comment. After waiting a couple of weeks, I lost my patience and read it to her. I think she really understood. The next morning my lips were red and just got a smile. Later that week, had red toe nails. She thought I had done such a nice job, she asked me to do hers in the same color. If only she had understood years ago. I know, now, I am not thought of as a senile old man that likes to wear dresses. Life is good!!
    Hope this will help those that were in my shoes.

Sounds like you should have read that to her a long time ago! Glad to hear she has finally got it!
    enjoy the new found freedom, make up is so much fun!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

You have a good wife

It's wonderful that you have no line anymore. It seems like what you read to her must really have opened her eyes. Is this "Why Men Crossdress" something you wrote to her or is it an article you found somewhere? If it's online, can you please point me to it too? My SO accepts my crossdressing, but I don't think she really understands.

I am not sure which article I printed on line, but if you Google "Why Men Crossdress", there are several articles that convey the same themes. Later today I will find the article I used and pass it on.

Not a good idea to cross the line and to remain disciplined.

Jacqueline85,
    The article was "Why Crossdressing" on the Fantasy Forms Etc., Ltd site. Not sure why I picked that to print, but it worked. Good luck, if you use it.

Thanks Bridget. That I do.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-18-2015 at 12:32 PM. Reason: merged several responses. You can add to your reply using the edit

Thank you so much, Larie. I had a quick read through that and I can see how it is eye-opening. I will definitely let my SO read it.

Thanks for that article. Very interesting. I saved it just in case I ever need it.

Banned Read only
    Point or post a link or URL. I am at USC and I keep runing across this Question often.
    Last edited by chinabrown; 06-18-2015 at 11:13 PM.

I honestly believe that a woman that can mentally support the hypocrisy of her being allowed to wear certain clothes, and you not being allowed to wear certain clothes, is a woman that I wouldn't waste a second's time on. Your mileage may vary, but I've said my piece.

I sure am glad my wife did not say "I am not going to waste my time on you." when I told her she could not grow a beard.

Chinabrown,

www.fanforms.com/contents/en-us/d26.html
    Last edited by LARIE; 06-19-2015 at 08:43 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Finding an SO that would read ANY article to do with dressing when she doesn't approve makes u very fortunate, Larie. It requires an openmindedness as well as a willingness to understand. Many SO,s don't care to understand if they disapprove strongly.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!