Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your CD situation?

Gone to live my life
    Hi Carla,

My wife is and always has been supportive this side of me. Currently I am quite open in my private, public and professional life as being gender fluid. I spend exist in a 40/60 (female/male) split but now that I have been authorized by the military to work as a woman when the feeling takes me I can see this moving a 60/40 (female/male) split.

Hugs

Isha

Everyone in my house and everyone that could stop over (that I care about) know all about me.
    the one exception is my father, I have not old him. Not sure I ever will.

If I had my way, I would be dressed in fem, all the time that I was not at work.
    And although my wife does support me. I do feel that it is a bit much for my wife, So I do limit time dressing for her.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Cool thread hehe. My gilrfriend knows i like to dress and be other self, she does encourage but i dont want to go too far too fast. She said she would like me to be conservative but sexy underneath the clothing, and thats fine becouse thats what i like as well. Weird but during the summer i dont dress at all, kinda like being the guy for now, but once colder months comes i will get to use my gf silk epil and do some more dressing.

I do not plan to transition becouse im very happy with both worlds and i would like to keep it this way.

Im thinking thats in winter i will try to make some baby steps in going out and not being ashamed or whatnot and maybe find someone whos like dressing and hanging out. I know my gf would have time of her life hanging out with other cds, shes open minded and does not care too much but still enjoys joking around haha.

I'm semi-retired and my wife has been supportive for over 20 years. Sort of like Isha I''m relatively open about my gender fluidity but don't dress in the work environment. Usually dress daily for 3 or 4 hours in the AM before doing male stuff, so I guess I'm 70:30 on Isha's scale. This week it's been at least 50:50 what with shopping, chatting with other girls in a quilting store () and yesterday getting our nails and eyebrows done -- as well as hitting the Macy's Early Bird sales. (They had a great bra sale ...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Reality Check
    My CD situation?

I'm older than you and retired. I dress at home nearly every day but change to go out or answer the door. Nobody knows but my wife and that's how I want it to be. She goes shopping with me and helps me find clothes but I think she enjoys that more than seeing me wearing them (along with the forms, wig and padded panties). I got my ears pierced a few years ago.

My desire is to convince my wife to go out in public with me (as a woman) from time to time somewhere where we wouldn't be recognized.

While I imagine it would be nice to have the surgery, implants, etc., it's not for me. I don't think I am a female in the wrong body, I love my wife and I've never seen a man I wanted to kiss, much less have sex with. I wouldn't be able to use the female parts as they were intended to be used.

Aspiring Member
    Just turned 61 and still somewhat in the closet, I do keep my body hairless 24/7/365. I enjoy dressing as a woman and would love to go out and spend the day shopping or having a women's weekend somewhere.
    Just won't work as I have a hobby farm and the animals need to be taken care of.
    Although I have gone out for drives dressed as a woman and it feels wonderful, I have no problem driving with heels on.

In the closet, except for my wonderful accepting gf. It's not all kittens and rainbows, but she deals with my cross dressing in a very positive way. I don't get to dress fully very often (lack of time), but i am always wearing something fem all the time.

CD Time, I am 60 and started dressing with make up and the works 10 years ago that is also when I told my wife. She is supportive after she realized I was not going anywhere and I am the same person I was before. I do love to dress up at home when I have time to myself which isn't often. Lately I would guess I get a chance maybe every other month, but it is on my mind everyday. I have gone out and have been to some Tgirl events which have been great experiences. I hope to find more time at home as I find it brightens my day,week sometimes the whole month with just one opportunity.

this is a fun to post to read. my story:

- 43 yrs old, married, 2 young boys
    - wife discovered my dressing 2 years ago. she tolerates it, but does not participate
    - i dress when i can (not nearly as much as i want to) --- mostly on work from home days (once every 2-3 weeks)
    - desire to dress is stronger than its eve been --- looking fwd to expanding wardrobe and perhaps Wife getting more accepting of this

- living in northern NJ

Carla,

As I have mentioned before, due to my work situation I can only under dress. Which I do quite a lot of. Spring and summer slow me down a little on what I can wear, lighter clothes and all. But mostly I am in panties for most of the week, I wear my bra whenever I can get away with it. Since I mentioned spring and summer I wear Ocean Pacific string or non string bikini bottoms under my trunks when I am lounging around the pool at the gym. Thursday and Friday I just wear the non string bikini bottoms when I do laps. The first couple of times one of the regular lap swim gals questioned me about them and I just told her that I must have picked up the wrong swimwear when I left the house. After the second time I was caught, she just winked at me and said have a good swim.

@--}----
    Michelle

Ok alone

Carla,
    I'm single, nearing 50, 5'7", slender, and still completely in the closet, though spend nearly all my off time completely en femme. However, I under dress aways and can hardly remember a time not having my body shaved or my toenails not red. Inside, I consider myself female and in that vein, heterosexual. Sadly, my job does not allow coming out - a long story, but trust me... can't happen! Kind of a precarious existence, I know. But I've managed to make it work and so love my time alone to be me.
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 06-23-2015 at 12:38 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Completely closeted, but I only came out to myself a day or two, so give me time. I'm in my late twenties. Alone in my house now, always wearing at least something femme. Order a few choice things that I'll probably throw out in a public trash can before my SO gets back, then who knows how long it will be before I can dress again.

I'm not really sure I should post here, but what the heck...

My CD situation is that I no longer crossdress. That is, I no longer pretend to be a guy by crossdressing in men's clothes. So unlike Carla, I'm 100/0 on the transition decision, I guess.

Oh, and personal situation is 48 years old and separated.

Pushing 70 (happens in Aug) widowed dress 24/7/365 I guess I am TG/TS as I live as a woman .My late wife knew about me from day one and she was supportive. before I retired and went 24/7 I kept things on the down low and switched back and forth between male and female.

Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

My situation is as much a mystery to me as it is to everyone here, lol. I do not ever see myself leaving the house dressed unless it were far enough away from home that I could guarantee not running into anyone I knew. I just got into a few months ago and i myself am not sure why. It started because I work online as a cam model and it was requested multiple times that I perform wearing lingerie. It was then that I first ever considered the idea in any serious way. I got the clothes shortly after under the guise of Vday shopping as it was only a day away, and when I was trying everything on I ended up liking it a lot. I never did a show in them though and it became more of a thing for myself than other people.
    Since then I have been going further and further. For example I have forms now,a good amount of clothes(actually I just got denim shorts I like a lot yesterday), began shaving, etc. I am really looking forward to getting a wig.
    Despite all of this I dont see myself ever being "out", but at the same time I do not have any idea who I am so I guess we will see.
    Beauty is a curse.

My situation....I'm single, healthy and making the best of both worlds as all the boy I need to be and the girl I want to be...for now \

But I am looking at transition options.

I have just taken a job that means I will have to live away from home till Easter which means I will have months to fem up.

Carla, you look fabulous.
    I am 55 and dream of the days I can dress femme. I too am required to fulfill financial duties and plan on doing so a few more years. I have been as far as the tattoo shop to get ears pierced but my employer frowns on pierced ears. My wife is ok with it she just is not wild about me cross dressing, so I only do it when she is gone. I have considered doing the hormone treatments, but that is it.

Love the look and you are a great inspiration to me

Randi Sue

Nice picture! you look stunning. I'm still in closeted and can only CD when nobody's home. Sometimes I wear my wig or heels when they think I'm off to bed, but that is not longer than 30 minutes.
    So I'm waiting for the day that I have to money to move out and then I can hang everything nicely in my closet and dress whenever I like. I would probably not be in my female form 24/7 because I still have my male days and I only do it inside hidden from the world.

Anne-Sofie
    x

My CD situation? I have a very accepting and encouraging (Yay Roxy!) wife.

I also have the body of a God.

Buddha.

I'm working on that though. Slowly this time. Six herniated discs in my spine make me takes things at a slower pace.

~Melissa
    ~Linebacker Melissa

Junior Member Marie-Claude, France's Avatar
    Too much work, not enough time. Wife and children take the rest of the time. Marie-Claude comes last, once a month more or less...
    Reading the Gradus ad Parnassum from Johann Fux

I'm only a little younger than you are. I'll be 58 this August. Like you, I plan to work until 70 or even 75.

But I telecommute full time, so the reactions of my co-workers to my being en-femme aren't an issue, as long as I don't use my 'girl voice' while on business phone calls. I've been fully dressed through a full work day, and none of them has any reason to suspect I looked like a girl that day.

My father was homophobic, so I didn't dare let my parents know I had bisexual inclinations in my early teens. I repressed that aspect of myself and tried to play it straight.

When I was in my early 20's I married a genetic girl, and we remained married for 30 years, until a heart attack took her from me. I am now a widower, and single.

I repressed my bisexual side all that time to live a good, straight and monogamous life. I was mostly successful. Had some fantasies, but never cheated on my wife.

A few years before my wife passed away, I lost both of my parents. Once my father died, I decided to experiment at least a little with my feminine urges, and indulged in underdressing - wearing panties instead of male underwear. My wife tolerated the idea of my wearing panties under my male clothes, and she and soon our daughter both knew I was doing that full time. I also got enough other female stuff to do one full outfit with blouse, skirt, wig and shoes, but I only tried those on when I was alone. I kept my beard and had no plans to go further with cross dressing.

When I lost my wife, I had no further reason to hold back. I came out to my daughter, who was 18 at the time and still lives with me. She was supportive, and still is. I haven't yet felt ready to let any of my friends or any of my other family members know I am cross dressing. I've ditched the beard, learned to do my makeup and voice, and did a lot of shopping for girly stuff. About 50% of my closet and more than 50% of my shoes are girly things now.

Right now, I dress about once a week and go out dancing, at a local gay club that occasionally hosts drag shows. Several other CD's hang out there on a regular basis. I haven't quite been brave enough to go out shopping en-femme, or to do other public activities as a girl.

Sometimes I dress at home, just for fun. Right now I am not doing that very often, because I am packing to move and have already packed most of my girl stuff. During the week I am doing a lot of hot and dirty work preparing for that move, so I'm not dressing on weekdays, to ensure I won't damage my girl things.

Once I am done with my move, I am considering trying to spend about 50% of my time en-femme, and being out as a CD with my new neighbors and new friends in that town. We will see how that goes. Not sure when if ever, I'll let my sister and her family or my cousins or one last remaining aunt and uncle know. All of those relatives will be in other towns, so there is no pressing need to tell them.
    Last edited by Ceera; 07-03-2015 at 04:20 PM.

Iam in my middle 60'sand plan on retirement at 70 .My work keeps my out of town 5 days a week soi hve ample time to dress . Often after work I'll chnge and return to my hotel in full dress. I cannot remember when i didn't dress. My family would never accept me as a crossdresser so i must stay in the closet,which i can deal with.one day maybe.......
    i do have my hair shoulder length and my breasts are getting larger , my granddaughter will do my nails from time to time life is good and can only get better . Love you all thanks for listening. ...

I'm 38 and single. Very much closeted. I do enjoy sneaking around all dressed up once in a while.
    This has been a great place to be a member of!

45 married a d no kids at home. Wife isnt very accepting from our first meeting. So i supressed it, now its been a closeted thing with her knowledge. But she still hates this yet is accepting lf her sister being and other family being lesbian or gay. And even accepts my bisexuality and encourages it. But for some reason not crossdressing. Go figure, this has been a hard issue that i havent brought up yet. I need more CD time. And not just undergarments.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination