Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super stealth , easy access hiding places

I wish the need wasn't so, but I hide everything in the crawl space. No one goes there except me, understandably.

My wife knows now, so everything I own is in the closet and drawers, but before she knew I had to get creative. Behind the bathtub, trunk of hotrod to which only I had the key, locked section of tool box in garage, between mattress, the possibilities were endless, lol. Another trick is order her a few dresses or shoes in the mail but purposely order something in your size if your bigger, then play the "they must have made a mistake card". Hang it in the closet and forget to return it. Bingo, an outfit you can keep in plain sight.

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    Recently I came out to my wife and every thing was placed in my dresser drawer. I figure she doesn't do my laundry and she already new I wear panties and panty hose so when I told her I just opened the drawer. The garage is always the best option if your a hot rodder. The rule is no one, absolutely no one near my toys.

Reality Check
    Away from home, the best option is a storage locker. The problem is, you have to pay for it and unless you pay cash, someone might see the credit card statement or checkbook. Also, these places have video cameras. Of course if it's big enough, you can dress in it and that's a big plus. Keeping stuff behind a door panel in a car seems like so much trouble that you would never use it.

I use a self-storage unit. It's not cheap but it works.

I'm so glad I don't have to hide my stuff anymore. At one time I had panties, slips and stockings stashed inside a tall stereo speaker AND MY WIFE FOUND THEM!! So no place is totally safe.

Careful I bite <3
    Great hiding spots are REALLY personal for a reason. They all depend on who your trying to hide it from, what your budget is, and what spaces you control(even how they are designed). You will also be limited by HOW much you plan on hiding as well.

I saw on here at one point someone who built a compartment into a wall by the entrance so they could have a "go bag" with most of the stuff you listed you had in your car. This worked for them because they had the ability to build it without anyone else who knew that it was being installed caring.

Basements can work well for this, so can attics. For discrete access in attics are a little less practical. If you can't easily control the space during construction, look for empty space in-between built in features of the house, or space in drawers your not using where a false bottom can create some. These can be the most economical and generally safe for this type of thing. Some knowledge of how to build stuff may be required though.

If you need relatively a LOT of concentrated storage, or it HAS to be outside the house, places that specialize in storage will be your best bet.

I keep most of my stuff in a plastic tub in the garage. I labeled the box "My Keepsakes" and put a few old items on top in case it's ever opened. I also keep a small cache under a bunch of clothes in a drawer for easier access. I periodically switch items out between the two.

I use a and old backpack that is under my bed for my heels 1 pair of heels and I use my Imac box under my desk for the rest of my stuff. Nobody is going to look in those two parts.
    And even if they would open them you would see plastic bags. You really need to dig into them before you find my stuff.

Anne-Sofie

007 ideas? There are so many storage lock-ups around these days. Here are some thoughts:

If all your shoes were in their boxes, then your ladies shoes could be hidden in plain sight.
    Socks are great receptacles for little "things".
    A ready-packed gym bag with towel/man-shirt at the top might be an uninteresting thing for your SO to not bother exploring.

The centres of old trees are effectively dead wood, so you could make a panel from bark, hollow-out a chamber and stash there.
    An old toolbox with the top full of dirty spanners etc would not be too interesting to inquisitive female eyes either.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Off site storage locker. Private Secure.

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Back in my teenage douche bag days, I had big car stereo system. One of my boxes had room for three twelve in subwoofers. I had three, but only two were active, the third was "in a constant need of rewiring." It also only had a few screws holding it on. I also had a few lock-boxes I supposedly kept collectibles and comic books in.
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

Platinum Member
    Hi Lexi, Everything is hidden in plane sight in three closets,
    MyDA/DTWife knows about everything, She just doesn't want to see me while I'm dressed.

I know my boundaries and stay with in them and Life is great.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I don't have to worry about these days, but when I was a teen and living with my parents, I eventually collected a few pieces that I didn't want them to find. A slim closet in the corner of the room had a panel above the door. Inside, there was a high shelf that was a little awkward to get to, so it got used for stuff that was hardly ever used. The panel on the outside left a space behind, I made up a panel for the inside face, and thus got a slim little cupboard that you couldn't see unless you stuck your head up there.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    If I were to get into another relationship I wouldn't hide any of my girl stuff I would just say hey thats the way I am take me or leave me.
    I like that answer! I believe I feel similar!

In the unfinished attic between the plywood flooring and the joists. In heavy duty plastic bags. Move some insulation out of the way - bags in, replace the insulation and hope the sheetrock never falls down. It would be raining panties.

As a kid i hid stuff between the matress and bkx spring. Looking back, i wonder how much stuff was found. Since being on my own, with and with out my 3 wives, they have been stored in the regular drawers like anyother clothes. I have found hiding them in regular plain view is the best place to "hide" them.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Had heard a conversation between two other CD's last year concerning hiding all femme kit, in an oversize golf bag modified, that had golf club heads cut off and fixed into a plug made of black painted plywood and kept in a corner of the garage
    sounded a good sneaky place to hide it all.
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.