Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Couple of quick quesions if you don't mind

Over 50 and single. I have a fantastic SO that knows and is completely supportive....

Over 50, Not out to my SO. Only to a sales associate at Dress Barn who knows that an anonymous gentleman came in ad tried on and bought a dress with cash

Banned Read only
    59 yrs, not out to anyone, wife would be very upset if she knew, so a tough spot for me. Already have other marital difficulties.

Sandra

Hi, i m 57 im out to my wife she cant stand it but tries and her girlfriend and my ex wife she told all my ex friends and her family that one hurt but this marrage has lasted 38 years

45. My SO knew about two months into the marriage. My ex knew it all (ended from her drug abuse) she threatened to tell everybody. I had to be prepared to own it. Told my wife and explained she threw away my fem clothes, not the ex's as she thought. We still laugh about that. My wife is so supportive, very lucky to have her!

33 married.
    My wife doesn't know.
    I'm just starting to come to grips with this myself and want to know what I think about it before sharing with someone else.
    Even if I was ready to share, I don't really know anyone that I would feel comfortable speaking to about it.

I'm 61. I told my wife on our second date about 8 years ago. She does not go out with me but is very supportive.

Pushing hard on the 70 mark, but oh well. My SO of 12years has known since before we were married. My sister in law found out by accident when we we out in Vegas maybe 8 years ago or so. Dressed for Haloween and she thought I was all to comfortable and she started asking questions. She loves that she knows and even finds an outfit now and then for Nancie. My ex also knows since I was dressing before we got married.

I'm 34, not married

Over 50, married and fully out to my wife. Her youngest brother is gay, she has another sibling who is MTF transgender, and she has several gay male friends, so this is just life as usual for her.

50++ Still married for half of that - my wife has given me jewelry for father's day.

Dee

33 and told my wife in the first month of dating.

I am with Sandy70 about the teenager part...lol.... I 50 and Married and she knows.

33, married, just starting out (for both of us). It's been an interesting few days.

80 yrs old and out to my so
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

55 and out to my SO

Hello

I'm in my 50's, married for 30 years. There was a rather wild time for us in which I told her I liked dressing and I used her clothes. She was ok with that but didn't want to see. One time she whispered a fantasy of dressing me. But things have changed and now she thinks it's a threat to her and when I recently mentioned how fun a maid costume could be, she insisted I get therapy. So now I don't bring it up anymore.

40-50 and out to my wife

30-40 and out to my wife

Hi AnnaMarie,

60+ out to my girlfriend. Good support from her and sometimes I feel so girly.

Take Care.

Dana
    Part Time Girl

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    First wife freaked about my dressing.
    I’m now over 50 and married to a women who calls the shots, in other words she lays-out what she wants my to wear and I wear it.
    I told her on our first date that I liked to dress, so she had me over to her apartment that Saturday morning where I dressed in the bathroom.
    The first thing she said to me when I walked out was “Let me help you with your makeup”.
    When we go out to the mall or to eat she’s the one that does the ordering.
    She’s been at the point where she’ll pick-out the outfit, do my makeup and then one of her friends will “drop by”.
    She says her friends envy her.
    It’s been a trip but the most important part of the whole equation is that your Significant Other has to be behind you and support your dressing 100%.

Non-binary/Questioning
    51 and out to my girlfriend, though she hasn't seen me dressed yet save for one photo taken of me at a recent Trans Pride march. She's supportive in theory (and has even given me a few items of clothing) but she's a bit uneasy with it in practice. We don't live together at the moment and I'm not sure, if we did, that she'd be accepting of me dressing regularly while at home.

40 to 50.

My wife knows, but is not supportive. Strictly DADT.

over 60 and out to my wife