Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessicas first date

hi jessica, congrats to you. sounds like you had a wonderful time and i want to thank you for sharing such a personal
    experience. my take on the situation is that 2 consenting adults went on a date and had an awesome time. whatever
    happens next is up to you and your business. just take your time, follow your heart, be safe and above all be happy!!
    paula

Dear Penthouse Forum:

I always believed your letters were fictitious until THIS happened to me ...
    Ms. Tina Zee - Your favorite gender nonconforming ukulelist and vocalist. Well, one of your favorites, I hope.

See me sing right here! https://www.youtube.com/user/MsTinaZee

Jessica it sounds like you had a great night. Good for you. I would not worry about labels just go with what you think is right. If this feels right then allow yourself this indulgence and always be careful. I am happy you are happy.

Congrats Jessica,

It sound like a dream come true. I am very Happy and envious of you.

Jenn

I'm glad you had fun. Gay straight or bi or not who cares!!

Lorileah your arguments around gender identity and sexuality tend to eliminate the meanings of words that we all know such as fantasy and reality.

Jessica,

Congrats on a wonderful evening. I am not like most gals here... I don't live in a bubble nor will I. I fully believe in "no risk, no life, no life, no risk". You can be that person that later in life has said "I wish I could have done that, but now I am too old" or "boy that was stupid, I shouldn't have done that" each tells a story and a lesson learned. But the experience to help someone else later with an issue is far greater. I don't poke fun at the ones that don't take chances nor do I chastise those that have taken chances. To me it sounds as if you trusted him enough to meet with him and allow him to take you out. You had a wonderful time don't let anyone taint those wonderful memories.

However I do agree with Jenniferathome "I think you can stop wondering". Either you were caught up in the moment and we're just curious. Or your desire for him was real enough to for you to allow the wonderful time you had. Either way I I am happy that your evening turned out as wonderful as it had. Please keep us posted

@--}---
    Michelle

You only live once. Explore. Have fun.

Iam very sorry if I come across the wrong way or rode. Lesson number #1. Never meet a person you barely know in your home, meet them in a public place. Be aliitle more careful in the future you just don't know who's going to show up at your door. Let's say you got lucky this time and let's hope he just doesn't show up unannounced. I don't want to be mean about it but a few years back I wanted to drive around dressed in a quit commercial area and I posted my intentions and one feed back was telling me if I was born yesterday and why drive at night in a quit area with nobody around, instead why not use have my brain and drive in a busy area and be safe. He was right and thanked him and lesson learned. Have fun be safe and let us know how it goes. You know us ladies love the gossip.

That is such a sweet story. I am straight, but I would be lying if I said I haven't entertained the thought of being treated like a lady by a respectable man as you did. I would have been weak in the knees as well!

xoxo
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    At least HALF the CDs here fantasize about dating and having sex with a man...yet they AREN'T gay. And when it comes to touching certain parts of the anatomy of a man or actually doing sexual acts, they wouldn't do it
    Totally agree. For some reason lately I have had that feeling of wanting to "feel like a woman". I don't think if the situation actually happened though I would do it.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Lorileah, If you can't see a difference between "dreams" or "fiction" and actual acting out, I'm not gonna convince you. Jessica's own words are clear. I don't care if Jessica is gay or bi but I simply find it comical that one can "wonder" after writing a clear definition. Equally comical is the effort to explain that what was written does not mean what was written. This place will never cease to amaze.
    Remember that this thread, to this point, represents ONE data point. Not saying there won't be others, but ONE data point isn't even a trend. Extrapolate this at your peril.

Now, I believe that the prose that was written is an accurate reflection of events and interpretations. But, corroboration is needed. Let's see how this develops...

DeeAnn

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    To back up Lorileahs point, when I began dressing out of the blue 17 years ago, I had plenty of fantacies that included sex with men. I was sure I had turned gay over nite. It took a couple of years to figure out they were fantasis about me becoming a woman. And, that I was not attracted to men. Yet, on occasion I have quite enjoyed being treated as, and feeling like, a woman by men. Sex being a completely different matter! Which brings me to my point.

There is no mention of sex in Jessica,s post. So, I believe everyone is jumping the gun. Whether they will get that far is pure speculation. If they do, will it be oral or otherwise? Will they both like it? He seems hesitant. Maybe its his first time with a male, too.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Words once again have no meaning
    From the OP

The rest of the night was a like a dream, he bought me drinks lit my cigarettes asked me to dance (not that easy in 4" heels I found) I powdered my nose in the ladies (that felt so good). Then it was time to leave and as we walked to the car he gently touched my arse and then held my hand. All I could now think of was do I continue the night and invite him in to the flat!

As we got to my front door and fumbled in my hand bag for my keys he gently grabbed me and kissed me passionately French kissed me and he caressed my arse. It felt so good. Just as I thought things were going to go further he broke of and said he didn't want to rush me into anything and he would like to take it slowly until I was ready and he didn't want to scare me off as he would like me to be his regular 'girlfriend' and would ring me later this week.

As he drove off I was left standing there weak at the knees and wondering what to do next

Its only a fantasy in a fantasy land where people call things that actually happened fantasy..
    sorry making out and grabbing arse is sexual activity..

and who cares?
    people that go through with this kind of stuff are often living out their true gender identity and calling it straight or gay is besides the point

its ignored around here all the time how much cd/cd sex goes on in the "community"

Whether the label is "gay" or "bi" doesn't really matter. But you might as well acknowledge that you were very ready and eager for some sex with a guy. I've had one experience that was a little bit similar to yours, except that I was the one who was dressed as male. I was a bit shocked by my own feelings, and I was afraid to meet up again to go further. At this point, many years later, I have to admit that I'm a little sorry that I didn't find a way to do more of what happened that day. So as long as you keep in mind the advice of the sisters who raise the safety issue, I think you should enjoy whatever you enjoy about your femininity, and not worry about what to call it.

Sounds like a journey of discovery. Why does it matter to have a label. Don't throw caution to the wind, but do have fun.

Hi!

It had been to long since I updated.

I have dating this guy all the summer now and Im still thrilled about. He seems to like me alot. After the fourth date I inveted him in for the and it ended up in bed. I someway I hadnt step up from it yet
    It feels good to be his tranny girlfriend. And if it makes me gay. Im proud of being that too

Hug to all!
    Jessica
    <3

Jessica

Loved your story. I've been about as far as your weak in the knees part 1, but I was the one who 'ran'. Never been through a summer of dating, but that to me would be a dream.

Curious-do you see him also when dressed in drab? The thing for me is that I can NOT see myself hanging together while i'm in male mode. I truly have no interest in that-I want to feel, look and be treated like a woman. The general view in here is that is gay...the most I can get to is 'bi' if one has to put a label on it. Also curious if the bedroom activity was as you hoped or expected?

In any event, sounds wonderful and I would be thrilled to have such an experience. I will also add that you were pretty lucky that this didn't turn out to be a dangerous situation....agree with the all the 'caution' warnings in general.

All the best
    Dana

What is gay? what is not gay?
    When you find the person you can't wait to get home to, their sex becomes irrelevant.

Well, the labeling has somewhat overshadowed something here. Wasn't the original intent of the date to dress and enjoy some wine and giggles? Has he ever dressed with you? Or was the "trannie" ploy used to just get his foot in the door? I'm glad that everything worked out alright for you as there's enough haters and freaks out there that this story could have been a tragedy.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its all good if you two enjoy each others company.
    Paula makes a very good point I think.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 08-13-2015 at 12:06 PM.

It was like the Taster's Choice ads all over again. Unlike those, we actually got a conclusion!

Edit: It was just meant as a joke. lol
    Last edited by Alexis08; 08-13-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica G View Post
    Hi!

It had been to long since I updated.

I have dating this guy all the summer now and Im still thrilled about. He seems to like me alot. After the fourth date I inveted him in for the and it ended up in bed. I someway I hadnt step up from it yet
    It feels good to be his tranny girlfriend. And if it makes me gay. Im proud of being that too

Hug to all!
    Jessica
    <3
    Good on you that you found happiness. IDK if this relationship makes you a gay crossdresser or a straight MTF transgender, but I don't think it really matters as long as you are happy.

I would appreciate any advise on where to go from here girls as aim really confused as I had such a great night and it felt great to be treat like a woman and to be kissed by a man but the next step!!!!
    Are you seriously asking whether or not you want to or should go to bed with him?

Maybe I grew up in a different world (I'm in my 50s), but the consensus among women of my generation is, if we invite a man for a glass of wine and we are dolled up with long red fingernails and are only wearing lingerie under a silk dressing gown, it most definitely sends the message that we want sex. If we don't want sex, then we wear clothing that does not have easy access to our bodies and that is not designed to excite men. This is "Dating Principles 101". lol

After he came in and I gave him a glass of wine and chatted I asked if he wanted to go & get dressed but he suggested instead that I get dressed and he would take me out on a proper date. I don't know what came over me he was astranger I had only exchanged a couple e-mails with but I agreed.
    You hesitated about going out in public on a date with him because he was a stranger, yet you had him up to your place for wine dressed the way you were? It just doesn't make sense.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with dressing this way if you want to have sex with him and there is nothing wrong with having sex with him (just make sure you protect yourself for STDs) .. I have dressed like this too for my SO, but don't you know that we communicate our intentions with our clothing, even when just going out on a date wearing tight leather mini dresses and knee-high leather boots with 4 inch heels.

So I'm calling you on this. lol. I think you know what you want to do and you're just here showing off.
    Reine