Thread: First time out

First time out

I just went out wearing woman undergarments and male dress (shirt/pant) over it for the first time.
    Not sure whether anyone noticed my little breasts and bra strips under the shirt. I was feeling really Great.
    Wearing full dress is just out of question in UAE.

Banned Read only
    Be careful! I read of extreme consequences for men and women violating very conservative moral codes in the Gulf States.

Banned Read only
    Do what you can do to make yourself feel better but be very careful in that part of the world. They don't like it and most won't put up with it. Some very bad things have happened to others who stretched the limits there.

As others have advised, be extremely careful with that in the UAE. They don't like freedom, as you very much know, and you'll be alone against their radical laws.

Even though you are obviousbly completly aware of that, its not bad that we in this forum remind you of it. Be careful.

Thanks to all.
    I will limit myself to do such thing at home only.

If you feel comfortable doing this Jigna, then I hardly think any one here can be critical - but you know you should take care with this...

Imagine if you were to have something apparently trivial happen like you stumble down some steps and break an ankle, necessitating a trip to your local emergency room... How would the medical professionals respond to your secret? Would they keep quiet about it? Would they be required to report you? I don't know - I'm sure you do... just take care - we'd hate to have one of our few middle east members end up in chokey...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Careful I bite <3
    If you do it in Western enclaves in that part of the world you might be ok. They allow a lot of leeway there. I know models that work in Bikini's almost exclusively in that part of the world. Definitely don't do it in any place where locals or clerics might stumble on it. You'd be doing a disservice to yourself and your community.

Expect support from Westerners and not from the government traditionally as well on a more one on one basis. A few locals may be supportive, theres even an article I read recently about an Arab guy who just payed for someone entire transition after meeting them mostly online. They've met in person, but they aren't even engaged yet (something this man is trying to "correct"). The problem though with the local culture is that it is highly duplicitous in it's reaction to deviations from the norm. Many can accept until they throw you under the bus completely.

Historically there have been many Blonde western women that have gotten married only to feel like they are a sex slave, and unable to escape. Many of these are well documented. Even with their own children, they normally just get scolded for drinking when in college, or outside of their home country, many visit hookers etc as well. In their home country they are held to higher standards, and they have SERIOUS trouble breaking away from it and would prefer to just throw you under the bus.
    Last edited by Badwolf; 06-23-2015 at 06:56 PM.