Thread: AAAAAmazing couple of days

AAAAAmazing couple of days

Hey'all,

I had the opportunity to travel to see some family in Pa,NJ. I Planned to dress some while I was there but the Pink took over. The drive there is about 10 hours. I dressed in simple travel clothes and makeup, just some eyeliner and mascara, Black Workout leggings and a coral blue workout tank. Painted my fingernails a matching coral blue. Added a cute stripey headband and a pair of florescent yellow flip flops. I just love silver jewelry and cannot seem to wear enough. I wore 10 alex and ani style bracelets on one wrist and a Pandora with dangly charms on the other. Rings on every finger and thumb except my pinkies, a shimmery silver anklet on my right ankle and toes rings too. With my toenails a light mint green.

My first stop was a pee pee stop at a rest area. I am always so nervous when I haven't been out dressed in a while. Even though I had to go really bad it took me about 15 min to get out of the car and walk to the restroom building. Finally got into the stall and was relieved in more ways than one(ha). I reassembled myself and started out of the building and walked right into a large group of women blocking the walkway. Nerves said run back in! I help my self in check and walked right by head up shoulders back and chest out! Back in car... Whew!

Had to stop for gas and decided to get a Starbucks. Gas was uneventful other than a few interesting looks. Starbucks however was interesting. I used the potty and got in line to order. woman next to me commented "cute toenails" I looked up at her and said thanks I like your sandals. The girl behind the counter took my order I paid and waited next to woman who commented in my toes. I asked her where she got here sandals and we struck up a small conversation while waiting. She told me she thought I was brave to be out and free, and that my bra strap was showing.

The only other eventful thing on the trip there was a woman at the toll booth stared at me and my hand for what seemed like a minute before she took my money. As she gave me my receipt she asked "is that nail polish??" With kind of a nasty tone. I responded sweetly "yes isn't it cute?"

I spent the rest of my time while not with family in leggings and cute tops and even added fake nails and a really shimmery lip gloss. Did some shopping and spent a lot of time in public dressed. I spent some time in the hotel in thigh highs and lingerie too.

Next trip I may wear a skirt and some heeled sandals!

Thanks for reading,

Jenn

Sounds like a fun trip.

jenn, you handled the Toll Booth operator great. I hate when public service people talk down to me, when making purchases and such. I do not always handle situations as well as you. The last time it happened to me I ask to speak to the manager.

I am so glad all went well for you, but the Booth operator.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lynn3 View Post
    jenn, you handled the Toll Booth operator great. I hate when public service people talk down to me, when making purchases and such. I do not always handle situations as well as you.
    Hi Jenn,

Really fantastic outing and you have definitely earned your qualification of "Day Walker".

As with Amy Lynn, I find it hard to tolerate rudeness. Why be rude to people you don't know? A punch in the mouth can often offend...I believe.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Hell-o Jenn,
    Sounds like a very fun trip!
    It's amazing that we go from being afraid to get out of the car to pee, to having a casual conversation with a complete stranger.
    I wonder if that toll booth operator sees many people with Coral Blue nails that aren't polished?
    Great story, thanks for sharing!
    Much Love
    kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

So fun! Too bad it has to be an event rather than someone simply freely expressing gender nonconformity. Nancy

Awesooome. Sounds like you had fun, wish you the best